剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
杰森需要和阿巴迪家族一起签合同
Jason needs his hand held with the Al-Abadis to sign the deal.
威尔逊先生 你被邀请去参加派对
Mr. Wilson. You've been invited to a party.
我们从不拒绝参加派对
We never say no to parties.
这场派对必须彻底失败
This party has to be such a fiasco
让阿巴迪家的人落荒而逃 不签任何合同
that the Al-Abadis flee without signing a deal.
他们和克丽丝塔的关系很亲近
They're pretty tight with Krista.
那我们就动摇杰森对那栋大楼的信心
So we undermine their faith in Jason,
从而动摇他们对杰森的信心
by undermining his faith in the tower.
我们从之前的信息得知
We already know from the blueprints
他极度恐惧会发生另一次坍塌
that he's paranoid about another collapse,
威尔逊先生已经告诉我们
and Mr. Wilson has tipped us off
他听到噪音时的反应有多大
about his reaction to loud noises.
再加上随时会失去公♥司♥的压力
Add to the stress of being within hours of losing his company,
他很容易上钩
he's primed.
布里安娜
Breanna?
好的 克劳利夫妇的公♥寓♥
Right. So the Crawleys' apartment
都是豪华装♥修♥ 什么什么的
is your basic luxury blah blah blah.
我认为我们可以对客厅的家具做些手脚
I figure we rig the living room furniture
在办公室里再放些容易隆隆作响的东西
and place rumble packs in the office.
这是什么
What's this?
那是个定向压音频发射器
That's a targeted subsonic projector.
会干扰你内耳的液体
It interferes with the fluid in your inner ear.
震动会让你眩晕
The vibrations give you vertigo.
酷
Cool.
你可能要...
Yeah, you might wanna--
调低一点 对
Dial that down a bit, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥不一定能从餐车发射到位
Now, the radio signal won't necessarily reach from the food truck,
所以我在想我们需要另外一个地方
so I'm thinking we need another place.
等等 克劳利家上面那个套房♥怎么样
Wait. What about the suite above the Crawleys right there?
我们可以在那里设立个控制室
We could set up a control room there.
办公室有点麻烦 不过我觉得没什么不...
Uh, the office is a little tricky, but I don't see why--
等等 行动是在晚宴上
Wait, the con plays out at dinner
由威尔逊先生进行 为什么要去办公室
with Mr. Wilson. Why the office?
因为保险柜在那
'Cause that's where the safe is.
我参观时注意到墙的深度对不上
On my tour, I noticed that the wall depth is off.
墙内保险柜的空间
Room for a wall safe.
计划里没有这个部分
It's not part of the plan.
如果杰森手里有大楼坍塌
If Jason's got evidence from the building collapse
可能会让他坐牢的证据 他会放那里
that could bring him to justice, that's where it'll be.
如果 不行 保险柜是撞大运 可能一无所获
If. No, the safe is a fishing expedition. It could be worthless.
而且可能会让团队蒙受危险
And it could endanger the team.
威尔逊先生 行动需要你保持专注力
Mr. Wilson, this con requires you to focus.
求你了
Please?
也就花五分钟 从进到出
It'll take five minutes, in and out.
如果要花六分钟 我们就放弃
If it takes six, we bail.
等等 你是谁
Wait. Who are you?
我是餐饮服务商的大厨
I'm the head chef to the caterer.
您来确认一下菜单怎么样
Would you care to approve the menu?
勃艮第香炉焗蜗牛
Cassolette d'escargots de Bourgogne!
上佳之选
Excellent choice.
您的品味不凡 法语口音纯正
Oh, your taste is very discerning, your accent impeccable.
您在国外待过吗
Have you been abroad?
我在伦敦皇家艺术学院学过一年
I did a year at the Royal College of Art in London.
难怪呢
Well, one can tell.
先生 有人送来的 没人在 所以...
Sir. Someone delivered that, no one was here, so--
对 是给我妻子的
Oh, right, it's for my wife.
我不会给你小费
I'm not tipping you.
没问题
That's no problem.
你确定你能行吗
Are you sure you can handle this?
如果我懂什么的话 那就是怎么和混♥蛋♥瞎扯
Oh, if there's one thing I know, it's how to schmooze dirtbags.
但显然不是怎么系袖扣
But not how to fasten cufflinks, apparently.
你都系了90秒钟了
You've been doing that for 90 seconds.
也许我有点紧张
Oh, maybe I am a little bit nervous.
我以前参加这类的派对
You know, I used to go to these parties
然后变成了我讨厌的那种人
and just become this person that I hate.
所以你没告诉我们你和克劳利夫妇的关系
That's why you didn't tell us about your connection to the Crawleys.
我的团队赢了针对杰森的案子时
When my team killed the case against Jason,
律所给了我一张奖金支票
my firm gave me a bonus check.
而我非常...
And I was--
惭愧
Ashamed?
骄傲
Proud.
我做了分内的工作 而且非常出色
I did my job and I did it well.
我猜我是不想让你们看着我 看出那一点
And I guess I just didn't want you to look at me and know that.
你不再是那个人了
You're not that person anymore.
那足以说明问题了
And that speaks volumes.
今晚你要扮演一个角色
Tonight, you're playing a role.
你的团队需要你出色地扮演
And your team needs you to perform.
我不会让你们失望
I won't let you down.
请务必确保 我们的威尔逊先生
See that you don't, our Mr. Wilson.
克丽丝塔 这太漂亮了
Krista, this is beautiful.
谢谢 你看 我就知道你会喜欢
Oh, thank you! See, I knew that you would love it.
告诉我 要我如何帮助你
Tell me how I can help you.
希望我能说服您不止成为房♥客
Well, hopefully I can talk you into being more than tenants.
这个大厦会重振新奥尔良房♥地♥产♥市场
This tower is going to revitalize New Orleans real estate,
为投资者赚上一大笔钱
and make its investors a lot of money.
视频信♥号♥♥接通 开始直播了
Feeds are up and we are live.
声音呢
And the sound?
我在办公室 屋顶等所有地方的音箱都就位了
I got speakers ready in the office, on the roof, everywhere.
听着 我们会把这个家伙折腾得够呛
Hey, look. We're gonna mess this guy up pretty hard.
所以我们是坏人吗
Are we the bad guys here?
没错
Oh, yeah.
千万不要忘了这一点 布里安娜
Never forget that, Breanna.
我们并非英雄 我们只是必要
We're not heroes. We're just necessary.
威尔逊先生 你到了以后 掩护其他人
Mr. Wilson, when you arrive, screen the others.
无论如何 我们都有后悔的事
For what it's worth, we all got regrets.
你会过去的
You'll move past it.
你怎么学会接受你之前做过的事
How did you learn to live with what you've done?
我决定不去在乎
I decided not to care.
我不在乎谁受到了伤害 谁付钱给了我
I didn't care who I hurt. Who paid me.
当内特组建这个团队时
When Nate put this team together,
我以为就是一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥ 我会回到那个状态
I thought it was one and done, that I'd go back to that.
可是索菲 帕克
But Sophie, Parker,
哈迪森 还有内森·福特
Hardison, and Nathan Ford
让我看到还有另外一个方式
showed me there was another way.
然后一点一点地 你就找回了自己的灵魂
And little by little, you get a piece of your soul back.
是这样吗 帕克
Ain't that right, Parker?
绝对的
Absolutely.
-怎么样啊 -晚上好 先生
- How's it going? - Good evening, sir.
他可来了
Hey, there he is.
杰森 谢谢你邀请我
Jason. Thanks for having me.
开什么玩笑 你救了我的命
You kidding? You literally saved my life.
因为你我才没去坐牢
You're the reason I'm not in prison.
你这个地方很不错
So, uh, it's a nice place you have here.
干得好 来介绍一下情况 找到保险柜
Nice work. Now set the scene, find the safe.
好的 第一步是定制的震动包
All right. First step is a custom rumble pack
我改装了 是标准效果的五倍
I modded to deliver five times the standard impact.
我叫它小震
I call him Little Bucky.
小震
Little Bucky.
各位 认识一下哈里·威尔逊
Everybody, meet Harry Wilson.
国内最棒的调停人
Best legal fixer in the country.
这是我妻子 还有阿巴迪一家
My wife, and the Al-Abadis.
杰森老是提起你
Jason has told me a lot about you.
他说你退休了
He said that you retired?
只在通常情况下 我依然保护最重要客户的钱
Oh, only mostly. I still protect my most important clients' money.
那你是会计吗
So you're an accountant?
不太准确
Not exactly.
比如说你有个公♥司♥
Let's say that you have a company
你收到一笔政♥府♥的激励奖金
and you receive a government stimulus package.
会计会建议你去开一个离岸账户
An accountant would advise you to open up an off-shore account.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表