剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
就发生在这里
Why, it happened right here.
他当时在挂新的舞台灯
He was hanging up new stage lights,
结果翻出金属栏杆摔了下来
and he went right over the railing.
死在这个吧台上
Died right on this very bar.
我就睡在他滑落处正对面的房♥间
I sleep in the room right across from where he slipped.
有时我觉得他在试着联♥系♥我
Sometimes, I feel like he's trying to reach me,
试着告诉我
trying to tell me...
这地方听起来满是鬼魂
You know, it sounds like this place is full of ghosts.
你想过卖♥♥掉吗
Ever thought about selling?
是的 没错 这也许是个好主意
Yeah, yeah, it might be a good idea.
知道吗 像这样老的大房♥子
You know, a big old place like this,
这些墙里可不止有坏掉的电线
there might be more than bad wiring in these walls.
是的 如果你想卖♥♥ 我们很有兴趣
Yeah, if you did, you know, we'd be interested.
为了减轻你的负担
To take the burden off your shoulders.
我不能卖♥♥
Oh, I couldn't.
老爹希望我拥有这个地方
Big Daddy wanted me to have this place,
而且如果他没有叫我走
and short of him telling me to go...
我就留下
I'll stay.
感谢你们能来
Oh, thank you so much for coming.
老爹肯定会感激
Big Daddy would have loved it.
你要注意安全 尤其是在万圣节
Well, you stay safe. Especially on Halloween.
这个世界和另一个世界间的面纱非常薄
The veil between this world and the next is so very thin.
-好的 -我们自己出去
- Yeah. - We'll see ourselves out.
撇开让他人进入我们的电力系统这事
Letting someone into our electrical system aside,
一切都很顺利
that was pretty easy.
我把所有信息一下子都给了他们
I handed them everything on a platter,
而他们也全盘接受
and they lapped it up.
合格的骗子会更加多疑
Decent conmen would've been more suspicious.
是的 但很幸运 这些是我见过最差劲的骗子
True. But luckily these are the worst conmen I've ever seen.
完美的位置 完美的标记 这些能救我们的命
Perfect location, perfect mark. This is gonna save our asses.
对 但你不觉得这有点太完美了吗
Yeah, but you don't think it was a little too perfect?
-我知道我们没有很多时间 -那是谁的错
- I know we don't have a lot of time... - Who's fault is that?
谁坚持要蜡烛
Who insisted on the candles?
所有恐怖电影里都有蜡烛
Candles are in every horror movie!
它们渲染了恐怖气氛
They add atmosphere.
我不知道她会把整个地方都烧了
I didn't know she'd burn the whole place down.
如果你能全情投入 停止白日梦
If you'd get your head in the game and stop daydreaming
那个高级的设计学院梦 我们早就搞定了
about that fancy design school, we'd be done already.
我不擅长这个 我又不是罪犯
I'm not good at this stuff. I'm not a criminal.
对 我们找到了其他房♥子
Yeah, hey, uh, we got another place.
别担心 今晚前我们就把这里清理干净
Don't worry, we'll have it cleared out by tonight.
蒂娜在休息
Tina's resting.
我们得在赫伯特一家回来之前布好景
We have to set the scenes before the Herberts get back here.
悲伤的女儿独自一人在老剧院里
Grieving daughter all alone in the old theater.
他们会这样破门而入吗
They gonna break in this way?
是啊 警♥察♥在街对面守着蒂娜的房♥子
Yeah. With the cop car across the street guarding Tina's house,
那是最好的进入点
that's the best point of entry.
什么让你觉得他们今晚会来
What makes you think they're coming tonight?
他们很轻易地相信了我们的故事
They bought our story too easily
不知为何 他们很匆忙
For some reason, they're in a rush.
而且今天是万圣节
Besides, it's Halloween.
什么时候更适合装神弄鬼
What better time to fake a haunting?
可惜艾略特不在 不然他还可以
Too bad Eliot isn't here. He could just...
打断他们的膝盖 我们就搞定了
break their knees and we'd be done with it.
断掉的骨头能愈合 我们得让他们精神崩溃
Broken bones heal. We're gonna break their spirits,
好让他们再也不敢故技重施
and they'll never do this again.
蒂娜需要看到这一切 这样才能达成目标
Now, Tina needs to see everything for this to work.
相机就绪了吗
Are all the cameras set?
我还有几件事要处理
Well, I got a couple more things to wire,
我还要在蒂娜的房♥间楼上设一个据点
then I'll set up a station in Tina's room upstairs.
真好 我会告诉蒂娜骗局的每一步
Great. And I'll walk Tina through every step of the con.
你要去干什么
And what are you gonna do?
我嘛
I...
要去表演
have a performance to give.
还是不敢相信这是除了米尔德丽德姨妈之外的人
Still can't believe this was anyone other than Aunt Mildred.
在这个世界上
There are some powers in
有些力量强得超乎你的认知
this world that are stronger than you know.
没错 我们是其中之三
Yeah, and we're three of them!
这些都是什么
What is all this?
对你这么做的人也会对我们这么做
Same guys who did this to you are gonna try to do it to us,
我想让你清楚地看看到底是怎么回事
and I want you to see exactly how.
就是他们
That's them!
葬礼上的那些人
The guys from the memorial.
确认完毕 索菲 该你了
Confirmation. Sophie, you're up.
快来
Come on.
怎么了 老爹一直称赞你
Why, Big Daddy always spoke so highly of you.
她来了 快走
She's coming. Move!
你的秋葵浓汤几乎和我母亲做的一样美味
...your gumbo was almost as good as my mother's.
当然
Of course,
我通常很乐意参加万圣节晚会
normally I'd be delighted to attend your Halloween gala,
但老爹走了之后 我的心情很沉重
but with Big Daddy gone, my heart is heavy.
我们可以在她去参加派对时把一切安排好
We could set everything up when she goes to the party.
太迟了 我们得现在就开始做
Too late for that. We have to do this now.
让我想想
Let me think on it.
你的提议很诱人
You make such a tempting offer.
我要上楼回房♥间休息
I'm going upstairs to retire to my room.
或许小憩良久 恢复精力之后
Perhaps after a long, reviving nap,
我会重新考虑
I'll reconsider.
我们得快点布置
We have to work fast.
在她醒来前搞定
Get this done before she wakes up.
来吧 我们开工
Come on, let's go!
老爹 我很抱歉我让你失望了
Oh, Big Daddy, I'm so sorry I let you down.
她的卧室就在楼上走廊那边
Her bedroom is just off this upstairs hallway.
当她听到声音时 她会过来
When she hears the sound, she'll come up...
然后表演开始
and the show begins!
这是个骗局 你不是第一个被他们骗的人
It's a scam. And you're not the first they've done this to.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
她会从走廊过来
She'll be coming through this doorway.
我们要让这些词出现在墙顶上
We want the words to appear there at the top of the wall.
这上面有幅画
There's a painting there.
投影仪不能在画上投影
Projector won't work on top of a painting.
那就扔了它 笨蛋
Well, then get rid of it, dumbass!
铁架太重了 搭把手
Hey, the iron frame's too heavy. Give me a hand!
你怎么知道他们要在那里投影
How did you know that's where they'd want to put the projections?
我不知道 蒂娜知道
I didn't. Tina did.
她告诉我她卧室外面有什么
She told me exactly what was set up outside her bedroom,
我想他们在这也会这么做
and I figured they'd do the same thing here.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a...
肯定是用螺栓固定了
It must be bolted.
好吧 再用力拉一下 好吗
All right, give it one last pull, OK?
松开螺栓
老爹 是你吗
Oh, Big Daddy, is that you?
她准备好了 设置音响
She's primed! Get the speakers set up.
他们为什么要这样做
Why would they do this?
这是个骗局 他们想让你贱卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
It's a con. They want you to sell your house for cheap.
然后转手赚大钱
And then flip it for a big profit.
对 但是镜子上的文字
Yeah, but the writing on the mirror.
他们怎么会知道
How would they know about that?
他们在葬礼上看穿了你
They read you at the memorial.
他们发现你心里有内疚
They could sense that you had a little bit of guilt.
他们不需要了解细节
They didn't need to know the details,
滚
只需了解皮毛 就知道该怎么打击你
just enough to know which buttons to push.
小心
是你干的
索菲跟他们说了一样的"故事"
Sophie gave them the same "Tell."
我想他们用的是同一个剧本
I think they're using the same playbook here.
我真讨厌这些家伙
I really hate these guys.
那你会爱上这个
Then you are gonna love this.
给我螺丝刀
Pass me the screwdriver.
激活电击
大结局的时候到了
It's time for the big finish!
这就叫幸灾乐祸 最精彩的部分 来吧
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表