剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
All right, this is where we make the drop.
公共场所
Public place.
视线很好
Lots of visibility.
你老大很会选地方
Your boss made a good choice.
专注
Focus. Okay...
*圣诞宝贝*
* Santa Baby... *
可可
Cocoa!
那是什么
What's that?
对我们服务器的又一个攻击
Oh, another attack on our servers.
没什么大事 我们的防火墙很牢固
No drama. Our shields are holding fine.
我们好好看戏吧
Let's enjoy the show!
干杯
Cheers.
这是我们的动作大场面
This is our big action scene.
食客们 打起来时
Diners, when the punches begin to fly,
我需要你们迅速跑向出口
I need you to move quickly to the exits.
我不想有人受伤
I don't want anyone getting hurt.
不 你们不能按自己的来
And no, you can't have this for your reel.
我们再重复一遍
Let's go over it again.
当艾略特意识到他被上线
When Eliot realizes he's been betrayed
出♥卖♥♥♥了 他会站起身来
by his boss, he'll stand up.
那是特技演员们进场出手的信♥号♥♥
Now that's the cue for the stunt performers to enter and attack.
我们必须确保艾略特
We have to make sure that Eliot
能把闪存交给
gets to hand off the flash drive
布兰奇先生 后者能交到我手上
to Mr. Blanche, who can deliver it to me.
那是他的英雄时刻
That's his big hero moment.
收到 特技团队就位
Copy. Stunt team in position.
门廊与庭院
葡萄酒和啤酒花♥园♥
你看着糟透了
You look like hell.
知道是谁袭击的你吗
An idea who hit ya?
他们全身都穿着黑衣服
They were all wearing black.
戴了头套
They had masks on.
我会时刻观察左右的
I'll keep my head on a swivel.
这位平民是谁
Who's the civilian?
罗伯特·布兰奇
That's Robert Blanche.
他保全了我能来到这 多亏了他
He got me here in one piece. We owe him.
我不是什么英雄 更像是优步司机
I'm no hero. More like an Uber.
布兰奇先生 今天你获得了四颗星
Well, Mr. Blanche, today you earned four stars.
如果那份情报落到了坏人手里
If that intel had fallen into the wrong hands,
世界会更加不安定 这我可以保证
the world would be a lot less safe, I can promise you that.
感谢你的贡献
Thank you for your service.
等等 等等 怎么... 你怎么...
Wait, wait, whoa! Wait, how-- how do you--?
这是个圈套
This is a setup.
我觉得是你老大派了那些人去袭击你
I think your boss sent these hostiles after you.
我们的读书人抢到前面了
Our reader's ahead of the story,
意味着他都入戏了 行动吧
it means he's hooked. Go with it.
对 对 对 告诉你吧
Right, right, right. You know what?
一定还会有人来的
There's bound to be more of them.
准备好
Square up.
你说得对 他们来了
You're right. Here they come.
是谁...
Who the--?
把账簿给我们 我们就放你走
Give us the Ledger and we'll let you go.
退后
Stay back.
艾略特的特技群演还动真格的啊
Wow. Eliot's stunt guys are really going for it.
他们不是应该戴头套吗
Wait, aren't they supposed to be wearing masks?
温尼贝...兹兹
Winnebag-- Eee!
别去管铜头蛇了
Forget Copperhead.
带走斯宾塞 账簿在他手里
Take Spencer, he's got the Ledger.
喂 那是我的摩托车
Hey, man, that's my bike!
喂 站住站住
Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Stop! Stop!
我错过剧本修改了吗 到底是谁劫走了艾略特
Did I miss a rewrite? I mean, who the hell grabbed Eliot?
要我说 肯定是最近盯上我们服务器的人
My guess? Whoever's been targeting our servers.
他们真的有两下子
They're really good.
他们先发制人搞定了艾略特雇的特技队
I mean, they got the drop on Eliot's stunt team.
把他们捆好关在车里
Tied them up in their own van.
要是连你们都不知道对方的身份
Well, if you guys don't know who they are,
也许我们应该去问问威震地狱门的退休大爷
maybe we should ask the deadly hands of AARP.
那家伙到底是谁
Who the hell's that guy?
没错 因为他绝对不只是一个图书管♥理♥员♥
Yeah, 'cause he's definitely not just a librarian.
你说的没错 看看他的包
You got that right. Here's his bag.
-有枪 -什么
- A gun? - Oh! What?
好吧 这里有
Okay, there's that and...
四本假护照和夜视镜
four fake passports and night vision goggles.
我的天 这个图书管♥理♥员♥真是个间谍
Holy cow. The librarian's actually a spy?
我早该猜到是你们这群RIZ的跳梁小丑
I should've known it was you R.I.Z. clowns.
我能猜出来多亏你雇了这些商场保安
I can tell because you hire all these mall cops.
不是她派我来的
She didn't send me.
你现在在替谁效命
Who you workin' for now?
你现在无权提问
You're in no position to ask.
我也给你省点编谎话的力气
And before you start lying,
我的团队已经破解了那个优盘
my team's already decrypted the flash drive.
我知道那不是真的账簿
I know it's not the real Ledger.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那份辣酱的食谱绝对货真价实 货真价实
That chili recipe is gold. Gold, I tell ya.
我们大部分人都以为铜头蛇已经死了
Most of us thought Copperhead was dead.
但几天的时间 你就成功找到了他
And in just a few days, you managed to find him,
让他重出江湖 还拿到了账簿
reactivate him, and get the Ledger.
非常厉害
Impressive.
东西在哪
Now where is it?
你说得对
You're right.
我们找到了叫响尾蛇的家伙而且
We found the Rattlesnake guy and...
我把你要找的东西♥藏♥在了我的卡车里
I have what you want in my truck.
放轻松 孩子们 我可以去拿来
Relax, boys. I'll get it.
凯尔西先生 上手段
Mr. Kelsey, the kit, please.
吐真剂吗
T-Truth serum?
所有种类的吐真剂我都用过了
I've already had every kind they've ever made.
这是标准的工作流程
It's standard O.P.
如果你能花点时间去雇佣有资历的伙计
You'd know that if you took the time to hire
这些信息你早都知道了
the quality guys you should--
天哪 我估计海关执法局都不会雇佣这些菜鸟
Hell, I bet ICE wouldn't even hire these cats.
真无礼 你不愿意加入公♥司♥来教导他们
It's very rude of you to keep harping on my staff's inadequacies
还一直唠叨我的手下有多么无能
when you won't come on board and teach them.
除非
Unless...
既然如此
Well, then.
我们设计了完美的骗局 圣诞节间谍惊险喜剧
We had the perfect con. A Christmas spy caper.
但目标人物非得变成一个真间谍毁了这一切
And then the mark had to ruin it by being a real spy.
布里安娜 在国防部的数据库里
Breanna, any luck plugging in
有没有查到和布兰奇先生相关的信息
Mr. Blanche's face into the DoD database
虽然你并没有使用数据库的权限
you're not supposed to have access to?
是的 他们以前称他为铜头蛇
Uh, yeah. So they used to call him Copperhead,
而且这家伙超级厉害
and this dude was fire.
比如非法行动 搜救行动
I mean, black bag ops, extractions.
他的名字在十几份被大量涂黑的
His name pops up on dozens of highly redacted,
顶级机密文件中被提及
hella top secret documents.
但三十年前 他突然消失了
Then 30 years ago, he just vanishes.
恰好是罗伯特·布兰奇出现
Exactly around the time Robert Blanche
成为小镇图书管♥理♥员♥的时间
came into existence as a small-town librarian.
没错
Yes.
这些怎么帮我们找到艾略特
How does that help us find Eliot?
简单来说 没什么帮助
Short answer is, it doesn't.
我估计我们得接受一个事实
I think we need to come to terms with the idea
艾略特也许不是他们的目标
that maybe Eliot wasn't the target.
你是想说他是一个出现在错误地点
You mean, he was just an unlikely hero
和时间的非♥典♥型英雄
in the wrong place at the wrong time.
什么英雄
Some hero.
除非你们想吃枪子
Now unless you want a bullet,
我建议你们给我解释清楚你们到底是什么人
I suggest you tell me exactly who the hell you people are
以及你们为什么要来毁掉我的生活
and why you've been trying to destroy my life.
铜头蛇消失时 他带走了一份退休礼包
When Copperhead disappeared, he took a retirement package.
曾经权势滔天的人物名单信息
A cache of information about certain people who've since risen
被他存在优盘中带走了
to positions of considerable power.
昨日的军阀变成了今日的行业巨头
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表