剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
因为我叫帕克
Because my name is Parker.
我把这个当作是私下的人情
And I would consider it a personal favor.
传说中的帕克
"The" Parker?
斯黛拉 亲 你又开始发疯了
Stella, hon, you're having one of your little turns.
又是你
Huh? You again?
-让我看看 -这是我的
- Let me see that. - It's mine.
美
Nice.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Go ahead.
你说得对 这的确感觉很棒
You're right. This does feel good.
而且我跟豺狼一起干了一票
And I pulled off a job with the Jackal.
-不好意思 是空的 -不
- Désolé. Empty. - No.
不会吧
No.
没有文件 没有委托书
No papers. No power of attorney.
白费力气
This is pointless.
就算我雇一个正经的监管人
Even if I am hired a proper guardian,
你和我都知道我需要一个家
you and I both know I'm going to need a home.
也许你可以跟乔一起生活
Well, maybe you could go and live with Jo.
我之前说了 在厄尔后我再没见过乔
I told you before, I never saw Jo again after Earl.
你至少再见过她一次
You saw her again at least once.
如果你开枪打了厄尔
If you'd have shot Earl,
你就会毁了这把枪 但你没有
you'd have destroyed the gun, and you didn't.
那晚究竟发生了什么 斯黛拉
What really happened that night, Stella?
我真傻
I was such a fool.
乔折了回来 因为她爱我
Jo doubled back because she loved me.
我留下了枪 以防万一我需要承担罪责
I kept the gun in case I ever needed to take the blame
来保护我的家人
to protect my family.
厄尔是我该承担的罪虐 不是乔的
Earl was my sin to bear, not Jo's.
有一件事我想不通...
One thing I can't figure out...
你把厄尔的尸体放哪了
What did you do with Earl's body?
我不记得了
You know, I--I can't remember.
你为什么没去找乔
Why didn't you go and look for Jo?
安全需要时间
Safety takes time.
足够让她们建立一个没有我的新家
Time enough for them to start a-- a life without me.
我也不想再成为她们的累赘了
And I didn't want to burden them again.
真可惜警♥察♥
You know, it's a shame that the police
把特灵顿手♥枪♥作为证据扣押了
took the Turlington as evidence.
这是乔留给我的唯一的东西了 她的画
This is all I have left of Jo, is her painting.
真美
Well, it's beautiful.
这是你最棒的战利品
It's your greatest score.
"乔瑟芬·维诺娜·詹姆斯"
"Josephine Wynona James."
怎么了
What is it?
是你的委托书
It's your power of attorney.
当我解释了一切后
When I explained everything,
你女儿根本没犹豫
your daughter didn't even hesitate
直接接管了你的委托书
to take over your power of attorney.
我保证无论发生其他什么事
I promise that no matter what else happens,
你都会受到良好的照顾
you're gonna be very well taken care of.
等等 如果她们见到我 然后
Wait, w-what if they see me and they...
然后改主意了
and they change their mind?
我已经好久没见她们了
I mean, I haven't seen them for so long.
上次我见她时 我...
The last time I saw her, I--
斯黛拉
Stella.
看着我
Look at me.
你说得对 我失去过心爱的人 他叫内特
You were right. I lost someone. His name was Nate.
他是我最棒的战利品
He was my greatest score,
我愿意付出一切 只为跟他多待一天
and I would give anything for one more day with him.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的 谢谢你做的一切
Really, thank you for everything.
为豺狼 什么都可以
Anything for the Jackal.
来吧
Come.
乔
Oh, Jo.
我的宝贝们
Oh, my darlings.
你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts.
只是在想我的下个冒险是什么
Just wondering what my next adventure's gonna be.
你还留着这个狗
Oh, and you have the dog.
给你买♥♥杯咖啡吧
Buy you a cup of joe?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表