剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
我每次漫步其中 都会想象这一切
You know, I picture it every time I walk the grounds.
真的吗
Do you?
我如今处于这个人生阶段
You know, I'm at a place in my life
让我觉得自己准备好出♥售♥公♥司♥了
where I feel like I'm ready to sell the company.
与此同时 尽管我不太在乎
And while I haven't much cared
所有那些炒作与商业化
for all the hype and the commercialization,
但我依旧不希望把我的公♥司♥交到一个
I don't want to hand my company over to someone
不是《幽灵骗局》真爱粉的手上
who isn't a true Spirit's Ruse fan.
我绝对是真爱
Well, that is me.
我会好好照顾您的创作 先生
I will take great care of what you've created, sir.
我要如何确认呢
How do I know that?
我会证明给您看
I can prove it to you.
我找到了泽尔王后牌
I found the Queen Ziel card.
天啊
Oh, my!
你把它留在了盒子里 放在原处吗
You kept it in its original casing in the original vault?
我想着它已经在那待了20年了
I figure it's been there for 20 years.
还有比那更安全的地方吗
What safer place to keep it?
好吧
Well, now,
这真的让我很惊喜
this just surprises me.
你是靠自己找到的吗
And you found the card on your own?
你解开了所有谜题
You solved all the riddles?
我告诉过您了 我爱这个游戏
Look, I told you, I... I love this game.
我的律师正在起草合同...
My lawyers are drafting up contracts --
我相信握手成约
I work from a handshake.
我相信君子必然信守诺言
I believe that a man is only as good as his word.
庆典就在这周六 对吧
The Faire is this Saturday, correct?
我们去那里交易
We'll do it there.
到时你可以亲自带我看看
And you can walk me through
你是如何解开谜题 找到了保险库
all the clues you solved to find the vault.
好啊 没问题
Sure. Okay.
你把泽尔王后牌给我
You hand me the Queen Ziel card,
我就把我的公♥司♥给你
and then I'll hand you my company.
我们可以利用这点拿下他
And that's how we're gonna get him.
这张泽尔王后牌到底什么来头
And what's the deal with this Queen Ziel card?
为什么如此珍贵
Why is it so valuable?
泽尔王后牌就如同《幽灵骗局》世界里的圣杯
Well, the Queen Ziel card is like the holy grail of Spirit's Ruse.
它是个传说
I mean, it's legendary.
是斯普林格创造的第一张牌
It's the first card Springer ever created.
他将其藏在了城♥堡♥的一个秘密保险库里
He's kept it hidden in a secret vault on the property.
然后留下线索 指导粉丝如何找到它
And he left his fans clues on how to find it.
但20多年以来 谁也没能找到
But for over 20 years, no one's been able to.
出自电影《查理和巧克力工厂》
就好像威利·旺卡和他的金色奖券
It's like his own Willy Wonka golden ticket.
有巧克力河吗
Ooh, is there a chocolate river?
我一直都很想在巧克力河里游泳
I've always wanted to swim in a chocolate river.
所以他只要把牌交给斯普林格
So he just has to hand over the card to Springer
来证明他有资格拥有他的公♥司♥
to prove that he's worthy of owning his company.
所以如果我们在科多扎尔之前拿到这张牌
Right, so if we get our hands on this card before Cordozar does,
我们就能把交易毙掉
we can kill the deal.
我们要怎么去找牌呢
How do we find the card?
把那张照片再调出来
Pull up that photo again.
我们知道牌在最初的包装盒里 还在保险库里
We know the card is in its original casing and still in the vault.
看起来他在它前面堆满了文件箱
Oh, looks like he's piling up file boxes in front of it.
荧光灯 石头加水泥的墙 几乎没有安全防护
Uh, florescent lighting, stone cement walls, minimal security.
我们找到保险库 我就能拿到牌
We find the vault, I can get the card.
那我们就去偷张金色奖券吧
Let's go steal a golden ticket.
太可爱了 就像个迷你城♥堡♥
Oh, it's so cute. It's like a little baby castle.
在庆典期间通常它都关闭
Well, it's usually closed during the faire.
但所有的活动都在那边
But all the action is over there,
草地的另一侧
on the other side of the meadow.
好 科多扎尔必须带着斯普林格
Okay. Cordozar has to walk Springer through
去保险库去牌时
how he solved the treasure hunt
必须给他分步讲解他是如何解开探宝谜题的
when he takes him to the vault to retrieve the card.
但哈里会帮我进入城♥堡♥ 我会找到保险库
But Harry will get me into the castle. I'll find the vault,
拿到牌 在他们到达那里之前
get the card, all before they get there.
我们其他人会为你们争取一些时间
And the rest of us will buy you some time.
布里安娜 找到科多扎尔 拖住他
Breanna, find Cordozar and keep him preoccupied.
我和索菲会去拦截斯普林格
All right, me and Sophie will intercept Springer,
尽量让他不去见科多扎尔
see if we can keep him away from Cordozar as long as we can.
帕克
Oh, hey, Parker!
-拿着这个 -这是什么
- Uh, take this. - What is it?
是我的笔记本 我做分♥析♥和画画的地方
It's my book. It's where I keep my analysis and my drawings
我列出的线索也在这里面
and where I chart the clues.
这些是你画的吗 很漂亮
These are your drawings? They're beautiful.
游戏对我来说很重要
You know, the game meant a lot to me.
是以前 在我小时候
Well, it did. As a kid.
你拿着吧 我不需要
Oh, keep it. I don't need it.
可你不了解游戏啊 这方面我可以帮你
But you don't know the game. I can help you with that.
有很多东西我可以教给你呢...
There's so much I could teach you--
我不需要了解这个游戏
I don't need to know the game.
你知道我找到过多少个秘密保险库吗
Do you know how many secret vaults I've found?
游戏的事你来 帕克的事我管
You do the game stuff, I'll do the Parker stuff.
哈里
Harry!
等等
Wait up!
《幽灵骗局》庆典
盾与铠
火鸡腿
抱歉 我能占用一点你的时间吗
Excuse me! Mind if I take up a moment of your time?
是本地686派我来的
I'm sent over from Local 686.
-本地什么 -686 是安保服务人员工会
- Local what? - 686, the security services union.
-你没听说过我们吗 -没有
- You never heard of us? - No.
我们有超过1200名会员呢
We've got over 1200 members
代表了安保从业人员的
representing the fine men and women
优秀儿女...
working in professional security...
我能花点时间给你讲讲
May I take a second to tell you about
我们工会提供的一些福利吗
some of the benefits that our union has to offer?
闲人免进
我们需要融入到里面 找个行头吧
We need to blend in. Choose an outfit.
不 等等
Yeah, no, wait, hey.
你之前没说还要打扮 对吧
You didn't mention anything about dress-up, all right?
你可没说我还要穿服装啊
You didn't say that I had to wear a costume!
想要赢得斯普林格的信任 我们就要让他相信
If we're gonna get Springer's trust, we have to convince him
-我们是真正的游戏迷 -索...
- that we're genuine game aficionados. - Soph...
我才不会扮成个精灵或者独眼巨人呢
I'm not dressing like a damn elf, or a troll.
那就找个体面的吧
We'll find something dignified then.
-宫廷小丑 -一点不好笑
- Court jester? - Not funny.
-林中精灵 -索菲
- Woodland fairy? - Sophie!
《幽灵骗局》庆典
布里安娜 找到科多扎尔了吗
Breanna, any luck finding Cordozar?
我正在往锦标赛帐篷走
I'm walking towards the tournament tent.
是整个庆典的核心
It's the heart of the faire.
大家都会来这里
Everybody comes in here.
斯普林格应该随时会到 你尽力吧
Springer should be arriving any minute now. Do what you can.
《幽灵骗局》锦标赛
你好 波茨女士
Hello, Ms. Potts.
你跑来干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing here?
我来和斯普林格完成交易啊
Ah, well, I just came to close the deal with Springer.
你来晚了 我要自己买♥♥下公♥司♥
You're too late. I'm buying the company myself.
你输了
You lose.
我们走着瞧吧
Okay, we'll see about that.
我可以让我的保镖博洛和他的朋友
You know I could just have my man Bolo and his friends
把你从这扔出去 我的地盘
throw you off the property. My property.
你为什么要那么做呢
Why would you want to do that?
怎么 你害怕
What, are you scared that
我会走进帐篷赢得锦标赛吗
I'll step into the tent and win the tournament?
向斯普林格展示我是个真铁粉
Show Springer what a true fan I am?
还是说你害怕你会得第二名
Or are you scared that you'll come in second place?
再一次
Again.
动我一下 你就会扯开喉咙尖叫了
You touch me, and you'll be singing soprano.
我需要赢得锦标赛
I need to win that tournament.
斯普林格想让你
Springer will want you
一步一步展示你是如何找到保险库的
to take him through how you found the vault.
他一旦问我关于
And as soon as he asks me questions
寻宝线索的问题
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表