剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
504美甲
花两个小时贴美甲片涂甲油
Two hours for tips and overlay?
再用一个班小时填色
Hour and a half for backfills?
要我说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you,
眼睛看指甲 而不是看顾客
eyes on the nails, not the customers!
麦
Mai.
你们都太懒了
And you're all lazy.
把你们都送回去算了 如果越南还愿意接纳你们
Send you all back to Vietnam, if they'd take you.
除非我看到进步 不然不许打电♥话♥回家
Till I see an improvement, no calls home to your family.
明白了吗
Understood?
怎么了 弗兰克
What is it, Frank?
那小子呢 包
Where's the kid-- Bao?
你儿子呢 田
Where's your boy, Tien?
员工通道
你个小贼
You little thief!
运气真好
Lucky shot.
再来一次
Go again.
我去继续扫地了
I'll finish sweeping.
你居然一直瞒着我 小子
You been holdin' out on me, son.
让我带你去见识见识...
Let me introduce you...
美国梦吧
to the American Dream.
都市侠盗:救赎
第一季第十二集
全场最佳 全场最佳
MVP! MVP!
是啊 这是我第一次
Yeah, well, that's the first time
见你在水下开锁
I've ever seen you pick a lock underwater.
那个仅凭一根撬棍和出色的周边视力
Hey, I'm not the one who took out an armored car
就搞定一辆装甲车的可不是我
with a crowbar and peripheral vision.
可不 这个周末我绝对有权好好休息了
Yeah, well, I definitely earned my weekend off,
但是 真正的全场最佳 是索菲·黛弗罗
however, the real MVP, Miss Sophie Devereaux.
在走廊那点地方就扮演了两个角色
Not one but two characters in the space of a hallway.
别说了 我都脸红了
Stop. I'm blushing.
威尔逊先生的角色完成得如何
What about our Mr. Wilson's role?
那个门卫
The lobby guard.
你把那个门卫怎么了
What'd you do with the lobby guard?
没错 他用地图挡住了他的视线
Right! He, uh, held up the map in front of his face.
我们就是需要那五秒钟 兄弟
That was five seconds we needed, my man.
非常关键的五秒
Five key seconds, brother.
非常关键的五秒
To five key seconds.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson.
我就只需要做这一件事 但我还差点搞砸了
I had one job to do, and I almost screwed it up.
我就只需要举起这张地图
All I had to do was hold up this map,
就这事我还差点没做好
and I almost didn't do that right.
与此同时 你...前一秒你还是埃及学家
Meanwhile, you-- one second, you're the Egyptologist.
下一秒你就轻松混了进去
The next second, you waltz right in
成了水利局的头头
and you're the water commission head.
毫不恐惧 毫不犹豫
No fear, no hesitation.
没什么可害怕的
Well, there's no reason to be afraid.
局面都按我想要的布置好了
I mean, the deck is stacked in my favor.
怎么说
How so?
好吧 人类生来就容易轻信
Okay, humans are born to trust,
但我们天生就容易被骗
but we're hard-wired to be lied to.
我们的小脑袋就是制♥造♥积极错觉的工厂
Our little brains are positive illusion factories.
我是怎么变成水利局的领导的
How do I become the head of the water department?
我只需戴上安全帽 走进被水淹了的博物馆
I just put on a hardhat and walk into a flooded museum,
剩下的全靠确认偏误
and the rest is up to confirmation bias.
这听起来容易 但真正要做的时候
That all sounds good, but actually doing it?
我不知道我能不能...
I don't know that I'm ever...
小心
Look out!
哈里·威尔逊 不光彩的律师
Harry Wilson, disgraced lawyer!
我是杰克·赫利 不光彩的经纪人
Jack Hurley, disgraced broker.
你好呀 同道中人
Hello, fellow pilgrim.
-索菲 -赫利
- Sophie! - Hurley!
你还好吧 见到你太高兴了
How are you? Oh, so good to see you!
最近怎样 帕克
What's up, Parker?
等等 你怎么在这 你就这样偷偷溜进来了
Wait, what-what are you doing? You sneakin' around in here?
我不是故意吓你们的
I didn't mean to scare y'all.
哈迪森给了我大门密♥码♥
Hardison gave me the door code.
布里安娜呢
Where's-where's Breanna?
哈迪森把她带走了 去什么编程夏令营了
Hardison drug her off somewhere, some code camp.
然后她提到哈迪森是夏令营辅♥导♥员之类的
Then she said something about Hardison being a camp counselor,
然后我就没听了
and I stopped listening.
哈里 赫利之前和你一样 就一普通人
Harry, Hurley used to be like you-- you know, just a guy.
如今他在世界各地参与我们的行动
Now he works on our crews all over the world.
没错 我刚从首尔回来
Yep, just got back from Seoul.
李泰准和他的团队厉害极了
Lee Tae-joon and his crew are killin' it.
对了 罗伊托我问好
Oh, by the way, Roy says hi.
你知道他狗狗的名字是致敬你吗
Did you know he named his dog after you?
他...我们...等等 什么
Well, he... we... wait, what?!
是啊 它见谁咬谁
Yeah, it bites everybody.
如果我们早知道你要来就好了
I wish we had known you were coming.
帕克和我在哥伦比亚接了单活儿
Parker and I just picked up a job in Colombia.
我也是临时决定来的
Well, it was a last-minute thing.
我在这里中转 而且和这位还有未尽之约
I had a layover and a little unfinished business with this guy.
你想和我打高尔夫
Oh, you want to play golf with me.
我几个月没打过了
I haven't played in a few months.
我猜这意味着你惨败于我会让你更丢脸
Well, I guess that'd make the beating more humiliating for you.
抱一个
Get in here!
我靠
Damn it, man!
你不是一家高尔夫俱乐部的会员吗 威尔逊先生
Don't you belong to a golf club, Mr. Wilson?
没错 欧石楠俱乐部
Yeah, um, Branchbrier.
你们想打吗 你俩能作为我的客人进去
You guys wanna play? I could get you in as my guests.
-那太好了 -是我前律所的福利
- Yes, please! - Little perk from my old firm.
我给他们打电♥话♥ 看看能不能约明天
I'll call 'em, I'll see if they've got a tee time tomorrow.
走吧
Let's go!
习惯使然
Force of habit.
我师从最厉害的那个
You learn from the best.
-你次次都能从我这偷走东西 -抱歉
- You get me every time. - Sorry.
我今天要把你打得落花流水
I am going to smoke you today!
我人站在这儿呢
I'm standing right here.
我们不如让今天变得更有趣一点吧
What do you fellas say we make it a little interesting today?
-比如 20元一个洞 -不行不行
- I don't know, say, 20 bucks a hole? - No, no.
-20元是吗 -赫利 不行 哈里
- Twenty bucks? - Hurley, no. Harry.
其实我在戒断 所以...
Actually, I'm in recovery, so...
不能赌博 不能喝酒
no gambling, no booze,
不能嗑药 不能吃玉米饼
no drugs, no tacos.
我对墨西哥玉米饼重度上瘾
I had a big taco problem.
-我之前不知道 -没事
- I had no idea. - No, it's cool.
只是一提到赌博 或是玉米饼...
Just... any mention of gambling... or tacos...
就会触发 所以...
It's a trigger, so...
谁上
Who's up?
我靠
Damn it!
抱歉
Sorry.
很不错 很不错
Ooh, that'll do it. That'll do it.
示♥威♥呢 谢谢你给了我个目标 小子
Making a statement. Thanks for giving me a target, kid.
可不嘛
Yeah.
现在我知道得比哪里打得远了
Now I know what to shoot over.
-真不错 -谢谢 谢谢
- Nicely done. - Oh, thank you, thank you.
好了 "人球合一 丹尼"
Oh, yeah. "Be the ball, Danny."
我勒个去
Holy moly!
-非常感谢 -超级远
- Thank you very much. - Country mile.
得小心这位
Watch out for this guy.
他对这个场地了如指掌
He knows every inch of this course.
飞过去 飞过去
Get over! Get over!
也不错 也不错 你肯定能找到的
That'll play. That'll play. It'll play. I'm sure you'll find it.
还有17个洞呢
Seventeen more holes, huh?
球哪去了
Now, where is that ball?
再来一局
Let's go again.
要么双倍 要么输光
Double or nothin'.
下周吧 我给你打电♥话♥
Eh, maybe next week. I'll call you.
我让你两杆
I'll spot you two strokes.
三杆
Three.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表