剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
We're gonna play the same game on this guy right now.
瑞德 想看看我打高尔夫是否跟玩飞镖一样吗
Hey, Reed, wanna see if I play golf like I play darts?
今天是你的幸运日
Today's your lucky day.
好吧 储藏室有美甲用品
Okay, the storage room has nail supplies
和一个外观很吓人的保险箱
and a scary-looking safe.
员工专用停车场
保险箱一定是他们伪造美甲沙龙账目前
I mean, the safe must be where they keep pre-laundered cash
存放预洗现金的地方
before they falsify salon records to account for it.
说的有道理 除了...
Well, that would make sense, except, uh...
除了什么
Except what?
卡尔的运送方式是一手交钱一手交货
Carl's delivery is cash on delivery.
运送的是什么
Delivery for what?
也许是毒品
Drugs, maybe?
你说他有家汽车旅馆 可能是他的交易地点
You said he owned a motel. Could be where he deals.
卡尔·毕肖普有家美甲店和一家破旧的汽车旅馆
Carl Bishop owns nail shops and a seedy motel,
他的美甲师害怕警♥察♥
and his manicurist is afraid of the police.
这告诉了你什么
What does that tell you?
她没有证件
She's undocumented.
我来告诉你她的证件在哪里
I'll tell you where her documents are.
她的签证和护照都在那个保险箱里
Her visa and her passports are inside that safe.
他就是这样让所有人乖乖听话
That is how he's keeping everybody in line--
让她们白天在美甲店一直工作
keeps them working in the nail shop all day
晚上睡在汽车旅馆
and sleeping in the motel at night.
所以 他不是在洗钱
So, he's not a money-launderer.
一手交钱一手交货的货物是那些人
Cash on delivery is for people.
卡尔·毕肖普是个人贩子
Carl Bishop is a human trafficker.
真是巨大的飞跃 威尔逊先生
That's quite a leap, Mr. Wilson.
你确定毕肖普是个人贩子吗
Are you sure that Bishop is a trafficker?
索菲 我了解卡尔这类人
Sophie, I know people like Carl.
我曾是他们的律师
I used to represent 'em.
卡尔·毕肖普在剥削这些人
Carl Bishop is taking advantage of people
因为他对他们有控制权
'cause he's got the power over them.
这就是他正对包
That's what he's doing to Bao,
和他手下工人们所做的
that's what he's doing to his workers.
我不知道该怎样取证 你会怎么...
I just don't know how to get the proof. How... how would you...?
这与我会怎么做无关
It's not about what I would do.
你必须相信自己
You have to trust yourself.
制定计划并采取行动
You have to make a plan and take a step,
当计划不奏效时 你得随机应变
and when that doesn't work, you have to play it by ear.
抱歉 我必须
Sorry, I have to...
我亲爱的
¡O mi amor!
神父 谢谢你神父
O padre. Gracias, padre.
我亲爱的
¡Mi amor!
制定计划并采取行动
Make a plan and take a step.
制定计划...
Make a plan...
不 请再说一遍 我听不清 这个
No, re-re-repeat. I can't hear you. This...
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥太差了
cell phone coverage sucks.
什么 是的
What? Yes.
艾略特 为了以贩卖♥♥人口罪扳倒卡尔
Eliot, in order to bring Carl down for trafficking,
我们需要包站在我们这边
we're gonna need Bao on our side.
好吧 我有个主意
All right, I got an idea.
赫利 告诉包
Hurley, tell Bao this.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
在越南击败了所有俱乐部的职业选手 对吗
Beat all the club pros in Vietnam, right?
你妈看到了你的天赋
Your mom saw it, that you had a gift.
她有机会来美国工作 就带你来了
She had a chance to come to America to work, she brought you too,
她觉得你的高尔夫特长
thinking maybe your golf
也许能帮你赢得大学奖学金
would get you a college scholarship,
一个过上更好生活的机会
a shot at a better life?
这是卡尔曾向你们保证的 对吗
That's what Carl promised you, wasn't it?
更好的生活
Better life?
然后他让你妈在美甲店工作
Then he puts your mom to work in a nail salon,
拿走了她的护照 把她变成囚犯
takes her passport, makes her a prisoner.
如果我不替他赢球
If I don't win for him...
他就要把我母亲送走
he will send my mother away.
我就再也见不到她了
I'll never see her again.
不会这样的
That's not gonna happen.
我能给你们自♥由♥ 但我需要你的帮助
We can set you both free, but I need your help.
我不能冒险
I can't risk it.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 开始 我们开始吧
All right, let's go, let's go.
这也不错
I'll take it.
当心点
Whoa, easy there.
只是有点迷糊
Just a... little foggy.
知道吗 瑞德
You know, Reed,
你们做石油买♥♥卖♥♥的不明白
you oil guys just don't get it.
20年后 汽车会以海藻为能源
Twenty years from now, cars will be running on seaweed.
到时候你们怎么办
Then where will you be?
我做的是人力资本的买♥♥卖♥♥
See, my business is human capital.
那永远不会消失
That's never going away.
一记坏球让他觉得影响到你了 干得漂亮
Hit a bad shot to make him think he's gettin' to you. Good move.
嗯
Yeah.
等等 是真的吗
Wait, was that real?
我说过 我有一阵没打了
I told... I haven't played in a while.
我告诉过你 我手生了
I told you, I'm rusty.
你曾一周学会曲棍球
You learned hockey in a week!
你打过美国职棒小联盟
You played minor league baseball,
而你根本不喜欢棒球
and you don't even like baseball.
是的 他们用我的名字命名了一款三明治
Yeah, well, they named a sandwich after me.
我不想多说那个 你想说什么
I'm not gonna get into it. What's your point?
就是 这个家伙真的很棒
Well, just this guy's actually good.
如果他赢了 可能就不会突然换人
I-if he's winning, he might not pull the switcheroo,
那你就只有靠自己
and then you're on your own.
你去说服包 这个我来搞定
You worry about Bao. I got this.
504美甲
听着 如果我们拿不到这些护照
Listen, Carl's gonna send Bao's mother away
卡尔会把包的妈妈送走
if we don't get those passports,
计划是这样的
so here's the plan.
你假装顾客 从前门进去
Okay, you go in the front and you pretend to be a customer,
然后引发某种骚乱
and then cause some kind of commotion,
分散所有人的注意力 同时我绕去后面
distract everybody while I go around the back,
打开后门 拿走保险箱里所有东西
unlock that back door and empty the safe.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
我们拿走那些妇女护照和自♥由♥的部分
The part where we get the women's passports and their freedom,
听起来不错
sounds good.
我只有一个问题
Just have one question...
卡尔会怎样
What happens to Carl?
瑞克·萨弗隆是个很厉害的律师
Well, Rick Saffron's a pretty savvy attorney.
有时候这些移♥民♥不合作
And sometimes these workers, they don't cooperate.
卡尔可能会逃脱
Carl could skate.
和卡尔交易 一手交钱一手交货
And the guy Carl is making a deal with for more workers,
送来更多人的家伙
cash on delivery,
只有卡尔反水供出他 他才会被拿下
he only goes down if Carl flips on him.
卡尔只是交易链上的一环
Carl is just a link in a chain.
这是不完美的正义 萨拉
It's imperfect justice, Sarah,
但我们别无选择
but it's all we have to work with.
我都不知道这是不是正义
I'm not sure it's justice at all.
但是
But...
我想帮助那些人
I want to help these people.
那就行动吧
Let's do it.
弗兰克 我现在不能说 我在工作
Frank, I can't talk right now, I'm working.
我的生意伙伴
My business partner.
你们这些相信信托的家伙不会懂的 对吧
You trust fund types, you wouldn't know about that, would you?
我们的朋友在沙龙了
Okay, hey, our friend's at the salon.
他会拿到你和你妈妈的护照
He's gonna get you and your mom's passports, then...
别烦我
Leave me alone.
有主意吗
Got any ideas?
用保守打法 就像打水面球那样
Lay up, be like water.
你就这点建议吗
That's all you got?
你可以的
You got this.
该死
Damn it.
我说了打水面球
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表