剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
密♥码♥错误
布里安娜 你是怎么破解密♥码♥的
布里安娜周四到周日没空
直到她掌握了马尔伯吉编程语言为止
前台
会计
史密斯
奥格威
麦格拉斯
迈耶
家
你好
Hello?
萨弗隆先生 我是信息技术部的比尔·塔夫特
Ah! Ah, Mr. Saffron, this is Bill Taft with I.T.
律所这边似乎有数据外泄的现象
We've had a bit of a data breach down here at the firm.
好像有一些黑客破解了你的密♥码♥
It looks like some hackers got ahold of your password.
什么
What?
你是否之前根据安全协议填写过 先生
Did you fill it out according to security protocols, sir?
十六个字符 一个大写
Sixteen characters, one upper,
一个小写 三个数字还有一个希腊符号♥
one lower, three numerical and a Greek symbol?
没人跟我说过 我一直在放陪产假
Nobody told me. I've been out on paternity leave.
弗兰克
Frank!
我在打电♥话♥
I'm on the phone!
你们这些律所从来不看我发的备忘录
Why do I bother to send these memos
我♥干♥吗还要费事一直发给你们呢
when none of you lawyers ever bother to read 'em?
好了 别跟我道歉 再找什么借口了
Okay, don't tell me your sorry excuse for a password.
我会电邮给你一个临时密♥码♥
I'm going to email you a temporary one.
接下来的五分钟内把密♥码♥改了
Change it to that for the next five minutes
与此同时我还要继续大战黑客
while I try to stop the bleeding,
然后拜托你根据安全协议重新设置密♥码♥
and then please create a new one according to the protocols.
我马上去改
I'll do it right now.
拜托了 还有
Please, and...
记得去看备忘录
read the damn memos.
新邮件
比尔·塔夫特
信息技术部邀请 重设密♥码♥
新邮件
比尔·塔夫特
信息技术部邀请
重设密♥码♥
麦格拉斯
&奥格威
&萨弗隆律所
密♥码♥重置
imaloser
[我是个废物]
麦格拉斯&奥格威&萨弗隆律所
imaloser
这简直轻而易举 小菜一碟
Like taking candy from an old dude with a baby.
你第一次的社交黑客行为 恭喜你
Your first social hack. Congratulations.
找到卡尔什么料了吗
Now whaddya got on Carl?
卡尔·毕肖普
该目录下无文件
文件夹是空的
File's empty.
所以你什么都没找到
So you got nothin'.
不不 如果瑞克·萨弗隆
No, no. If Rick Saffron
把所有文件都从公♥司♥的主服务器上删了
took everything off the firm's main servers,
这就说明他所涉及的事极其糟糕 相信我
it-it just means that whatever he's into is really bad, trust me.
这里应该没人
Nobody's supposed to be in here.
我还以为今天这里没人呢
I thought no one was in here today.
我 非常抱歉 萨弗隆先生
I... I'm so sorry, Mr. Saffron.
周六都没人工作吗
Nobody workin' on a Saturday?
自从我请假以来
Well, this place has gone
这地方真是在飞速堕落啊
to hell in a handbasket since I've been gone.
萨拉·尼科尔斯 我是两周前新来的助理
Uh, Sarah Nichols. I'm a new associate. I started two weeks ago.
再次向您道歉
Again, I am so sorry.
新来的律师 坐一下 坐一下
New associate, huh? Well, have a seat, have a seat.
武装抢劫的诉讼时效是多久
What's the statute of limitations on armed robbery?
犯罪日后的六年
Six years after the date of the crime.
给出两种传闻可被采信的例外情形
Name two hearsay exceptions.
激动状态的言语以及临终遗言
Excited utterance and dying declaration.
犯罪预谋包含哪些要素
What are the elements of a criminal conspiracy?
两人及以上同意实施犯罪
An agreement of two or more persons to commit a crime
并付诸行动完成非法行为
and take some step towards its completion.
我的刑事诉讼得了A
I got an "A" In criminal procedure.
你考取了路易斯安娜州的律师执照
You passed the Louisiana Bar,
现在你也通过了萨弗隆测试
and now you've passed the Saffron Test.
你帮我个忙怎么样
Hey, how would you like to do me a favor?
嗯...当然了
Yeah, uh... of course.
-怎么样 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这边来
Right this way.
门卡在我的捷豹里 而车又在车行...
Damn key card's in my Jag, and the Jag's in the shop, so...
别担心 我的放短绳上了
Well, no worries. It's, like, why I keep mine on a lanyard.
就挨着我的员工卡
It's, um, right here next to my I.D.
我可靠的防身喷雾 是...
And, uh, my trusty pepper spray, it's...
车♥库♥ 我回家时基本上都空了
Uh, the garage, it's usually empty when I go home.
文件室
我们要找过去的账单记录吗
We're looking for old billing records?
卡尔·毕肖普 这家伙欠费不付
Carl Bishop. Bastard won't pay us what he owes us.
您的客户
Clients of yours?
不都是 不过我知道他们
Well, not all, but I know who they are.
这个家伙用个妓♥女♥去恐吓他弟弟
This guy blackmailed his brother with a prostitute.
这家公♥司♥ 他们卖♥♥劣质肉给学校做午餐
Oh, this company. They sold tainted meat for school lunches.
这是个虚假慈善机构
That's a fake charity
盗窃给伤残退伍军人的钱
that stole money for wounded veterans.
我们的客户不都是坏人吧
Our clients aren't all bad.
当然都是了 苏珊
Oh, sure they are, Susan,
所以他们才雇我们
that's why they hire us.
你觉得做律师是干什么的
What do you think being a lawyer's all about?
我镇上木材堆放场的老板
The man who owned the lumberyard in my town
在我家旁边建了个大宅子
built a big house next to ours.
他想买♥♥走我们家的地
He wanted to buy us out,
于是他想了各种手段让我们搬走
so he tried every trick in the book to get us to move out.
最后他说我的狗咬了他
And finally he said that my dog bit him.
是扯谎 可...警长是他哥们儿
It was a lie, but... the sheriff was his buddy,
所以副警长来了 他们把布默带走了
so the deputies came, and they took Boomer away.
他们会把它安乐死
They were gonna put him down.
一位律师免费接了我们的案子
A lawyer took our case pro bono,
她救了我狗狗的命
and she saved my dog's life.
有钱有势的人
So, people with money, with power,
他们以为自己能为所欲为而不付出代价
they think that they can get away with anything.
有时候唯一能阻止他们的就是个律师
And sometimes the only thing standing in their way is a lawyer.
我的名字是萨拉
And my name is Sarah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 刚才你让我想起了我女儿
That's okay. You kind of reminded me of my daughter just now.
在那呢
There it is.
卡尔·毕肖普
Carl Bishop.
非常感谢你的帮助... 萨拉
Uh, thank you very much for your help... Sarah.
继续加油
Keep up the good work.
特里西娅帮个忙
把所有合伙人去年婚礼那张照片发给我
我查了事务所的账单记录
Hey, I'm going through the firm's billing records.
我想我有发现
I think I've found something.
有家卡尔·毕肖普控制的空壳公♥司♥
There is a shell corporation controlled by Carl Bishop.
他的资产有什么
What are his assets?
房♥地♥产♥ 廉价旅馆
Real estate. Fleabag motel.
还有两家美甲沙龙
Looks like a couple of nail salons.
汽车旅馆
504美甲
美甲
美甲沙龙 现金买♥♥卖♥♥ 洗钱吗
Nail salons. Cash business. What, money laundering?
反正我是这么猜的
That would be my guess.
比较大的那家沙龙距这里只有不到两英里
The bigger salon's only about a mile from here.
我去看看
I'm gonna check it out.
哈里 这家伙肯定有打手
All right, Harry, this guy's bound to have muscle.
你需要后援或者至少是烟幕的话...
You need any backup or at least a distraction...
走你
Zoik!
什么...
What the--?
你去哪儿了
Where you been, man?
我不得不去弄了个特制烤乳酪
I had to make a grilled cheese special.
你怎么去做烤乳酪...
How did you pull off a grilled cheese...
抓钩你从哪儿弄的
Where'd you get the grappling hook?
不 我是说我做了个特制烤乳酪
No, I mean I made a grilled cheese special.
给你也做了一个
Made one for you too.
不客气
You're welcome.
你在干什么 我以为你要赶走那个家伙
What have you been doing? I thought you were gonna broom the guy.
我...
I'm...
他叫特拉维斯·珀玛维尔
His name is Travis Pomaville,
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表