剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
I got myself a proper job.
不不 时间非常合适
No, no, no, it's great timing,
你可比前一个酒保养眼多了
and you are much easier on the eyes than that last bartender.
你可真会说话
Well, aren't you the charmer?
我这才刚开始呢
Oh, I'm just getting started, ain't me?
乔瑟芬
Josephine.
好消息
Good news.
我把偷你钱的酒保换掉了 这是斯黛拉
I replaced that bartender who stole from you. Meet Stella.
等等 我还没在报纸上登广♥告♥呢
Wait. I hadn't even put the ad in the paper yet.
很抱歉我就这么闯进来
Oh, I'm really sorry for just barging in,
我刚刚从诺丁汉搬来这里
but I just moved here from Nottingham
我从一个酒吧跑进另一个来碰运气
and I've been going from pub to pub trying to get lucky.
你运气来了
And you did.
你运气也来了
And you did as well.
理论上这酒吧不是我的
You see, this isn't my bar, technically.
乔瑟芬才是你的老板
You're working for Josephine.
你为什么离开诺丁汉
Why'd you leave Nottingham?
我身无分文
I'm skint.
因为男人
A man?
你们这帮人听着
Oi, you lot.
斯黛拉在这工作 那就是说她你们碰不得
Stella's working here. That means she's off-limits.
你们听见我老婆说的了
You heard my wife, boys.
不要烦斯黛拉
You leave Stella alone.
我靠
Bollocks.
很抱歉 我刚说什么呢
I'm so sorry. What was I saying?
我想我们应该休息一下了
I think it's time for a break.
我想我是要去躺一下了
Guess I could do with a bit of a lie-down.
你真是太厉害了
You were amazing with her.
现在我们知道了她爱上了的目标叫什么
Now we have the name of the mark that she fell in love with.
我们只需弄清楚那个叫厄尔的
We just have to find out what happened
伦敦黑帮后来怎么样了...
to a London gangster called Earl--
不 不是厄尔
No, not Earl.
厄尔不是酒吧老板
Earl didn't own the bar.
一个区区伦敦黑帮
And would a two-bit London gangster
会让豺狼乱了阵脚
throw the Jackal off her game?
我觉得应该是个意想不到的人
I think that would take someone unexpected.
乔瑟芬
Josephine.
斯黛拉说她很喜欢和"乔"一起喝一杯
Stella said she loved to have a cup "with Jo."
她不是爱上了那个黑帮 而是爱上了他老婆
She didn't fall for the gangster. She fell in love with his wife.
乔签署了斯黛拉的委托书
Jo signed Stella's power of attorney.
这些东西是干什么的
Hey, what's with all the stuff?
你答应菲尔可以过来拿帕克的东西
Well, you promised Phil he could pick up Parker's things.
于是我们就准备了东西
So we got stuff.
艾略特和帕克已经把大部分东西都搬了过来
Eliot and Parker moved most of it over already.
斯黛拉爱上那个老婆
So Stella fell in love with the wife.
我得说 我是没想到
Gotta say, I didn't see that one coming.
别自责 大部分直男都想不到
Yeah, don't take it personally. Most straight guys never do.
但干得好啊律师 发现了有问题的法官
But kudos, Counselor, for spotting the shady judge.
莱纳斯·克拉克法官
莱纳斯·克拉克法官小人
The dishonorable Judge Linus Clark.
他喜欢的活动包括高尔夫
His favorite activities include golf,
威士忌美酒还有显摆他那些无价的古董
Lagavulin, and showing off his priceless antiques.
法官最喜欢的爱好是把受监护人批给菲尔
Now, the judge's favorite hobby is giving wards to Phil,
作为回报 菲尔的受监护人
and in return, Phil's wards give
向法官的竞选连任捐款
donations to the judge's reelection.
所以这些看起来像受监护人表达感谢
So they come off as legal donations
而给予的合法捐款 太恶心了
from grateful wards. It's disgusting.
我也有张那样的桌子
Hey, I own a table just like that.
我们扳倒菲尔和法官
So we take down Phil and the judge.
找到委托书和特灵顿手♥枪♥
And we locate the Turlington Pistol with the power of attorney.
找到签署了委托书的乔
And find Jo, who signed it.
还要在菲尔把斯黛拉关进养老院之前完成一切
And we do it all before Phil can stick Stella in a home.
那椅子我也有
I have that chair, too.
还有那盏灯
And that lamp.
等等 这些都是我的东西吗
Wait a second, is this all my stuff?
我们需要看着很贵重的二手家具
Yeah, well, we needed used crap that looked expensive.
而且还很无趣
And boring.
就像你
Like you.
布里安娜 我们去看看斯黛拉
Okay, Breanna. Let's go see Stella.
-等等 -我们应该去买♥♥咖啡
- Wait. - We should get coffee.
帕克呢 艾略特呢
Well, where's Parker and where's Eliot?
我其它的东西呢
And where's the rest of my stuff?
这才不无趣呢
It's not boring.
朗伯斯搬家公♥司♥
喂 是我
Hey. Hey, it's me.
我拿到了那个有钱金发疯子的东西
I got those boxes from that crazy rich blonde.
法官大人 那话太伤人了
Your Honor, that hurts.
我从不会背着你搞什么
I never go through anything without you.
对 你总是会有优先挑选权
Uh-huh. You always get first pick.
好
Okay.
我们回头见
Yeah. I'll see you then.
我付钱可不是让你站那待着的
I'm not paying you to stand there.
我们走
Let's go.
这可比迪士尼乐园好玩多了
This is better than Disneyland.
纸箱基本上算是可移♥动♥的通风管道啊
A box is basically a vent that moves.
你觉得哈迪森会把我放个纸盒子里为我庆生吗
Hey, you think Hardison will put me in a box for my birthday?
不用说这个给我听吧
I don't need to hear that.
东西可真多
This is a lot of stuff.
不 是人可真多
No. It's a lot of people.
我们来找手♥枪♥
Let's find the pistol.
斯黛拉 我们不确定你会喜欢哪个...
Okay, Stella, we weren't sure what you liked...
斯黛拉 你还好吗
Stella, you okay?
那件衣服
That dress.
乔很喜欢那件衣服
Jo loved that dress.
我真无法相信我把她名字都忘了
I can't believe I forgot her name.
那是最糟糕的地方
That's the worst part.
我最爱的一切都消失了
Everything I love just disappears.
我们是来帮你的
Well, we are here to help you.
你之前再说伦敦的那单活
You were telling us about the London job.
确实很香
It does smell good.
抱歉 对 伦敦那单活
Sorry, right. The London job, right.
我第一周差点就得手了
I almost got lucky that first week.
我只想再说一次 我很感谢这份工作
I just want to say again how much I appreciate the gig.
我不 我累坏了
I don't. I'm knackered.
现在酒吧来了美女
We've got a few more punters here
主顾也多了不少
now that the scenery's improved.
给 泰德
There you go, Ted.
那是厄尔 他刚买♥♥了奔驰
That's Earl. He just bought a Merc.
他在整个伦敦飙车 好像圣诞节的小男孩
He's racing it around London like a boy at Christmas.
-让我们看看 -在这等着
- Give us a look. - Wait here.
别这么猴急 我会给你看的
Keep your shirt on. I'll show you.
这是什么
What is this?
-你刚买♥♥了车 -不不 这是我赢的
- You just bought the car. - No, no, no, I won this
在牌局里从比利时人手上
off a Belgian in a card game.
特灵顿手♥枪♥
The Turlington Pistol.
独一无二的收藏品
One-of-a-kind collector's item.
还能用吗
Well, does it still work?
我觉得可以
Oh, I think it does.
你能放进我的办公室吗 乔
Can you put that up in my office, will you, Jo?
斯黛拉 把收银台里的大钞拿来
Stella, grab the big bills out of the register.
我们放到楼上
We'll put them upstairs.
能换换吗
Oh, can we switch?
给你
Oh, here you go.
-我来吧 -谢谢
- I'll do it. - Thank you.
你还好吗
You all right?
厄尔吗 你懂的
Oh, Earl? You know.
你能转过身吗 你不能看到密♥码♥
Oh, can you turn around? You shouldn't see the combination.
对
Yeah.
厄尔总喜欢扮强硬
Earl has to play the hard man.
他应该更尊重你一点
Well, he should treat you with a bit more respect.
斯黛拉
Stella.
之所以这里是我的酒吧
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表