剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
什么 没有
What? No.
闻起来还是防弹的
Smells bulletproof.
注意
没有权限不得进入
第二个打击 这里面全是空的
Strike two. It's completely empty.
搞什么 那不是办公室吗
What the hell? That's the office.
我们留还是走
Are we staying or are we going?
注意
没有权限不得进入
这个计划有太多改变了
Too much of the plan has changed.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的
Yes, you can.
我是凯莉·曼纳斯 华府来的
Kayley Manners, from the DC office.
我来跟网络安♥全♥部♥会面 但...
I'm here to meet the cyber team, but...
布莱女士把所有东西
Oh, Ms. Bligh moved all that stuff
都搬到了全新安保的20楼 服务器也都搬了
up to the new secure 20th floor, with the servers.
电梯就在走廊尽头
Um, elevators are down the hall.
谢谢 我这就上去
Thanks, I'll head right up.
老兄 你的新ID呢
Hey, man, where's your new ID?
我的就在...
Oh, I got the...
生物识别的那个
You know, the biometric one.
布莱说我们所有人都得佩戴的那个
You know, the one Bligh said we had to get.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
拿我的免费电击枪
Getting my free taser.
等等
Wait!
我还没有这个
Don't have this one yet.
索菲 我们得走了
Sophie, we gotta go.
这是炸苹果饼 不是熊爪包
This is an apple fritter, not a bear claw.
我去备用撤离口和你们汇合
I'll meet you at the backup exit.
福特斯库女士 我想给你介绍一下
Oh, Ms. Fortescue, I wanted to introduce you.
你们在这啊
There you are.
我想问一下有关这些空壳公♥司♥的事
I wanted to ask you about these shell corporations,
尤其是这里的这一个
in particular this one here...
肯定没错
There's no doubt.
根据税费记录
According to tax records,
哈里·威尔逊在庭审后的两天就开始为RIZ工作了
Harry Wilson started working for R.I.Z. two days after trial.
他和前妻的情况
The situation with his ex.
这个骗局让他开始怀疑自我
I mean, he was compromised for the whole con.
怪不得他切断了和我们的所有联♥系♥
Explains why he cut off all contact with us.
他不是伤心 他只是做回了邪恶版的哈里
He wasn't sad, he was just going back to being evil Harry.
但为什么他们不雇佣他
But why wouldn't they hire him?
一个有二十年经验的腐♥败♥问题解决人
A corrupt fixer of 20 years.
他了解律法 洗钱 还有所有的相关政策
He knows the law, money laundering, politics inside and out.
但他之前对付过RIZ
But he's gone against R.I.Z.
是啊 这样才能证明自己
Yeah, and proven himself.
像那样的公♥司♥ 像布莱那样的人
Company like that, a person like Bligh,
他们会把这当成试镜
they look at that as an audition.
他认出我了
He recognized me.
我们就离这么近 他却放我走了 为什么
We were this close together, and he let me walk away. Why?
不 我们不能再讨论这个问题了
No, we're not having this conversation again.
他之前就骗过我们 但因为他是你的拯救目标
He lied to us before, and we let it slide
所以我们没有计较那件事
because he was your project.
可不是所有人能被拯救
Not everybody can be saved.
事实就是 他现在已经弃明投暗了
Look, the fact is, is he was on the dark side.
他再次堕落了 这也并不稀奇
He slid back. It happens.
有些人就是没法抵♥制♥住诱惑
Some people can't resist the temptation.
但如果他已经和他们合作了两个月
But if he's been working with them for two months,
那也许他会知道些情报 对吧
maybe he knows something, right?
也许他可以告诉我们
Maybe he can tell us all about
新的安保措施或者RIZ接下来的计划
new security or what R.I.Z. is up to.
好吧 我们这么办
All right, let's do this.
我们去把威尔逊先生偷回来
Let's go steal our Mr. Wilson.
-海盗帽 -不行
- Ooh, pirate hat! - No.
这是什么地方
All right, what is this place?
东南地区的供电站
Power substation of the Southeast grid,
理论上属于南方电力供应公♥司♥
in theory owned by Southern Power Solutions Incorporated,
但他们的所有权链却有些奇怪
but they've got some funky stuff with their ownership chain.
恰好就是那种我们的威尔逊先生
Exactly the kind of corporate shell company
极为擅长处理的空壳公♥司♥
that our Mr. Wilson excels at.
很好 看来大家都赞同哈里已经回去替坏人工作了
Good, so we agree, Harry's doing bad things for bad people again.
将他完好无损地带回来
Bring him back in one piece.
哥们 我可没法给你保证
Well, I'm not gonna promise that, man.
也许最多变成两三块带回来
Maybe two, three large pieces at the most.
那边有一条人行道
Okay, there's a side walkway.
我去屏蔽摄像头 稍等
Just let me blank the camera. One second.
你关不掉摄像头吗
Can't you kill the cameras?
马上...好了
And... Got it.
刚刚出了什么问题吗 布里安娜
What was the problem there, Breanna?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
只是比正常情况下要更难
It was just harder than it should have been.
这个系统有些奇怪
Something's weird about this system.
我不是那么看待这件事的
That's not the way I see it at all.
完全不是那么看的
Not the way I see it at all.
谁能解释为什么哈里和伊森·布拉德福特会聊天
Anybody got a theory on why Harry's talking to Ethan Bradford?
正好可以偷偷地一石二鸟
Two mysterious deaths with one stone.
帕克 我们要找到答案 不是去寻仇
Parker. Answers, not vengeance.
怎么 难道你没看到进入时的标语吗
What, didn't you see the sign when we walked in?
上面写着"一百一十二天零事故"
It says "112 days without an accident."
该有事故了
They're due.
我真想不通为什么亚莉珊德拉要派你来
I don't know why Alexandra had to send you.
为了确保没人能搞清楚你打算干什么
To make sure no one figures out what you're up to.
就像我做的那样
Like I already did.
然后在公开庭审上让你自乱阵脚
And then beat you so badly in open court,
你不得不炸掉钻井平台来给自己擦屁♥股♥
you had to blow up an oil rig just to save your ass.
现在你能想通她为什么派我来了吗
Now do you see why she sent for me?
炸毁钻井平台的计划
You know, the plan to blow up that rig
早在你出现之前就已经制定好了
was made way before you showed up.
怎么 她难道没告诉你吗
Or didn't she share that with you?
这是我的工程项目 我是公♥司♥的门面
This is my project. I am the face of it.
你休想抢走我的功劳
And you are not taking any of my credit.
不如你直接把那些安保协议给我
Why don't you give me those security protocols
让我能继续工作
and let me get back to work?
你就是个律师 你能了解多少安保系统
You're a lawyer, what the hell do you know about security?
我刚刚花了八个月时间和一群专家学习工作
Oh, I just spent the last eight months working with a crew
他们可以像吃早餐一样轻松毁掉你这种人
that take people like you apart for breakfast.
我不再只是一个律师了
I'm not just a lawyer anymore.
下一次我们在RIZ开会 你可以在我办公室等我
Next time, let's meet at R.I.Z. you can wait for me in my office.
我的办公室视野特别好
It's the one with the nice view
还有一张价值一万美元的订制办公桌
and the $10,000 custom-made desk.
枫木的 从加拿大订制的
Maple. From Canada.
纯手工制♥作♥
Hand-carved.
他看到我们了吗
Did he see us?
我不在乎
I don't care.
布里安娜 切断通讯
Breanna, cut the feeds.
我在试 但这
I'm trying, but there's...
但这个系统里好像还有其他人
there's somebody else in the system.
伙计们 这不是简单的安保系统 这更复杂
This is not security, guys. This is way tougher.
也许RIZ的系统覆盖在他们的系统之上
Maybe R.I.Z. on top of theirs?
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你怎么能
How did you...
好吧 不愧是你
Oh, right. You're you.
我可以解释 我可以解释
I can explain! I can explain.
伙计们 系统里有东西在自主回击我
Guys, something is actively fighting me here.
电力一直在波动
The electricals are fluctuating.
系统里还有其他人
Somebody else is in the system.
你有什么算盘
What are you up to?
你们必须赶在发生之前离开这里
You gotta get out of here before it happens.
第四系统故障 安保提升至第四系统
Fault in system four. Security to system four.
有三个安保队在朝你们那边去 只有一个出口
Okay, I got three security teams coming your way, one exit.
我赶去那边 试着分散他们的注意力
I'm going around the front, try to distract them.
等等
Wait.
我认识这个代码
I know this code.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表