剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
我知道这人是谁了
I know who this is.
在这边
Over here!
帕克
Parker!
艾略特
Eliot!
想活命的话就跟我来
Come with me if you wanna live.
非常感谢
Appreciate that.
我们走
Let's go.
这到底是怎么回事
What is this exactly?
本来想靠中等程度的电力起伏
It's supposed to be a mild power fluctuation
来掩护我植入我的窃听设备
to cover me installing my hardware taps.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
所以我们不杀哈里了吗
So we're not killing Harry?
你们还讨论过这个吗
That was a discussion point?
布里安娜 我把安保系统的控制权交给你
Breanna, I'm tossing you control of the security system.
好的 收到
Yep, got it.
激活五区的运动检测器
Uh, pop the motion detectors in section five.
我来撤销这里的警报
I'll kill the alarm here.
不在这 下一区
Not here. Next sector.
住嘴 你一直在插嘴 好吗 那不是...
Stop. You keep interrupting me, all right? That's not...
怎么 你很生气
I mean, what, you mad
就因为你是唯一一个没有超酷登场的人吗
'cause you're the only one supposed to get a cool entrance?
-什么 -我觉得还挺酷的
- Huh? What? - I thought it was cool.
我不是在争论登场是否酷炫
I'm not debating the coolness of the entrance!
我倒很欣赏你戏剧化的登场
Well, I appreciated the theatricality.
-我差点就抓到你了 -孩子 听着
- And I almost got you! - Hey, kid, look... Hey.
我生气的点在于你一直对我们保密你的行动计划
My point is, it's not cool to keep us out of the loop.
我估计保密这是其他人的计划
I'm guessing that was someone else's doing.
当我们认识的时候 RIZ已经见过
R.I.Z. had encountered each of you,
你们每一个了 除了哈迪森以外
except for Hardison, when we all met.
而且他已经离开队伍很长时间了
Given the time he spent away from the crew,
所以似乎有足够的时间去联♥系♥到他
it seemed like there was enough wiggle room to reach out,
寻求他的帮助 还不会暴露我的身份
ask for help, without any risk to my cover.
没错 之前确实是伪装
And yes, it was a cover.
哪怕RIZ相信他 我们也要假设
Look, we had to assume that R.I.Z., even if they trusted him,
RIZ可能仍然在监控他的手♥机♥和电脑
was still monitoring his phone and computer usage.
所以只要和你们中的任何一个联♥系♥ 一切就都完了
That means any text or email to any of you, game over.
那你都不提前通知我们一下
So you couldn't give us a heads-up.
我有99%的把握他们不能把我联♥系♥到哈里身上
I mean, I was 99% sure they couldn't tie me to Harry,
但我不是百分百确定 对吧
but I wasn't 100%, right?
不想在得到我们需要的信息前
Didn't wanna make any moves till
做任何可能破坏计划的事
we got the information that we wanted.
那不用手♥机♥不用电脑 你们俩是怎么联♥系♥的
So no phone, no computer. How did you communicate?
孩子 他们从来都想不到还可以用纸
Kids, they never think about paper.
他们绝没想到
They never do.
我给哈里订了一堆宠物杂♥志♥
I got Harry a subscription to a bunch of pet magazines.
《猫猫猫》
"Cats, Cats, Cats"?
《狗伙计》
"Dog Dude."
《马粉》
"Pony Fans"?
那本和我们预想的有些出入
That one was not what we thought it was.
-我已经道过很多次歉 -但杂♥志♥送到了办公室
- I done told you, I apologize. - But it came to my office.
-你还在生气你的... -很尴尬
- You still mad you and your... - It was embarrassing.
尴尬就对了
Well, it was supposed to be.
-你是故意那么做的吗 -也许吧
- You did that on purpose? - Maybe.
布里 看
Hey, Bre, check it.
插入一张带照片的假页 照片上隐藏着
Insert a fake page with a photo with hidden instructions
如何进入RIZ安保服务器的指示
on how to access R.I.Z.'s servers.
不错吧
All right?
新人在我手把手地引领下算是个半吊子黑客
New Guy makes a half-decent hacker with me holding his hand.
那你们可以证明是伊森炸掉的钻井平台
So you can prove Ethan blew up the oil rig?
不 我们根本就没想去证明那个事
No, that's not what we were trying to prove at all.
伊森·布拉德福德
首席执行官
海湾石油公♥司♥
RIZ安保安全主管
布拉德福德十年前在RIZ工作过
Bradford worked for R.I.Z. ten years ago?
他们操纵他去海湾石油担任这个职务
They maneuvered him into position at GulfPetrol.
对 RIZ不是为伊森·布拉德福特工作的
Yeah, R.I.Z. does not work for Ethan Bradford.
伊森·布拉德福特为RIZ工作
Ethan Bradford works for R.I.Z.
钻井平台的爆♥炸♥不仅仅是要掩盖海湾石油泄露的事
The rig explosion wasn't just to cover up the GulfPetrol spill.
而是远比这事宏大的项目的一部分
It was part of a much bigger project.
是他们能做成的证明
Proof that they could do it.
做成什么
Do what?
照我们目前的情报来看
Well, as far as we can tell,
是要把美国的电网♥关♥闭
to shut down the United States power grid.
关闭美国电网
Shut down the U.S. power grid.
他们为什么要那么做
Why would they do that?
展示他们有这个能力
To show that they could.
然后把技术买♥♥给出价最高的人
And to sell it to the highest bidder.
好吧 这事要变得复杂了
Right. This is about to get complicated.
但在这之前 威尔逊先生 借一步说话
But before it does, Mr. Wilson, a word.
我在新人的手♥机♥上假造了
Hey, I faked up a 20-minute window
一个二十分钟的窗口 可以掩盖他的行踪
on New Guy's phone to cover his location.
他就只有这二十分钟
That's all the time he's got.
我需要你给我一个蹩脚的理由
I need to hear your terrible reason
来解释你为什么要干这乱七八糟的事
for doing whatever the hell that was.
当我突然顿悟 发现了自己对妻子
When I had my moment of clarity about my motives,
以及加入这个小组的动机理由时
with my wife, why I joined this team,
我感觉我需要只身一人打入RIZ公♥司♥
I felt like I needed to dig into R.I.Z. on my own.
你是说你受伤的自尊
You're saying your injured pride
是你如此鲁莽行事的借口
was your excuse for such reckless behavior.
不是我的自尊 而是负罪感
Not my pride, my guilt.
对于伊森和我妻子的情况 我完全判断错误了
I completely misjudged the situation with Ethan and my wife.
我差点害得帕克和艾略特...
And I almost got Parker and Elliot...
我差点就让布里安娜送了命
I almost got Breanna killed.
我必须自己去干
I had to do this on my own.
负罪感毁了我的家
Guilt destroyed my family.
我不会让它也毁掉你们的家
I'm not gonna let it destroy yours.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
真的
I do.
但我们是家人的原因是 我们知道
But the reason we're a family is that we learned,
尽管有些人能力出众 但我们无法独自完成工作
although some easier than others, that we can't go it alone,
还有最最聪明的办法就是寻求帮助
that the single smartest thing we can do is to ask for help.
拜托帮助我了断这件事吧
Help me finish this, please.
当然了
Of course.
我们出去吧
Shall we?
要是我就给他们一分钟 我...
Ooh. I'd give them a minute. I...
我觉得他们自己也还有些事要解决
I think they have a few issues of their own to resolve.
那么我们俩绝对没有任何问题要解决
So we have absolutely no issues to resolve?
我们为什么要有呢
Why would we?
因为他远走异乡了
Uh, because he went away?
哈迪森之前离开时 我很难过
Well, when Hardison was gone, I was sad.
但他现在回来了 所以我也不难过了
But he's not gone now, so I'm not sad.
过去的帕克会难过 但她不在这里
Past Parker was sad, but she's not here.
宝贝 我爱你
Babe, I love you.
我爱过去的帕克还有未来的帕克
And I love Past Parker and Future Parker.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你就别费劲了 过去的帕克已经死了
But it's a wasted effort. Past Parker is dead.
她每秒死一回 反反复复没完没了
She dies every second, over and over.
未来的帕克一直也没出现
Future Parker never arrives.
她永久地被悬停在时间内部了
She's suspended in time forever.
有时候你忘记了她的大脑是如何工作的 然后...
Sometimes you forget how her brain works and then...
别这样
Don't.
不过你还是应该去和艾略特道个歉
You should probably apologize to Eliot, though.
他一直很不高兴
He's been very upset.
什么 我没...我是...别把我 听着兄弟
What? I didn't... I'm the... Don't bring me... Look, man.
来吧 兄弟
Come here, man.
我假设到现在哈迪森已经向艾略特道过歉了
I'm assuming Hardison has apologized to Eliot by now.
好了 那么电力的事到底什么情况
Right. So what is this about electricity?
你猜出来是个蠕虫病毒 对吗
Well, you figured out it was a worm, right?
你如果从外部向目标植入蠕虫病毒
How do you get a worm into a target from the outside?
实际上可能没有你们想的那么容易
Turns out it's not so easy as you might think.
解决方法是所谓的供应链黑客攻击
The solution is what's called a supply chain hack.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表