剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
The propeller should create enough lift
让服务器安全降落
to manage a controlled descent.
否则就是摔到街头
That, or it plummets to the street
碎成渣渣
and smashes into a thousand pieces.
绝不能告诉他们"否则"
Hey, never tell them the "or."
如果你说能行 那就能行
If you say it'll work, it'll work.
我相信你们
I believe in you.
如果能偷走整个服务器
Hey, why just steal the code
为什么还拘泥于只偷代码呢
when you can steal the whole damn server?
好了 好了
All right. All right.
棒棒棒棒
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes, yes, yes.
我觉得重新干回老本行
I think getting back in the thick of this,
脏了自己的手 真是个好主意
you know, getting my hands dirty, was a really good idea.
这个扣对吗
This buckle right?
这样...这样是对的吗 宝贝
This is like... Is this right, baby?
跟你合作让我找回了往日的激♥情♥
You know, working with you brought back my passion.
宝贝 我真的你需要帮我确认一下
Babe, I really need for you to confirm for me
我不会跳下去就嗝屁了
that I'm not about to plunge to my death.
我说真的
Like, for real.
我没事吗
I'm good?
我这里...
I got the...
我们要去哪 等等 我...
Where we going? Hold up. I'm...
我就该相信你 在我们坐在这的期间
Am I supposed to believe that while we've been sitting here,
你说的童话故事发生了吗 还剩十秒
that fairy tale occurred? Ten seconds.
确实听起来不可能
It does sound impossible.
其实 本来也确实不可能
In fact, it would have been impossible.
如果你没有替我给大楼停电的话
If you hadn't blacked out the building for me.
你在唬人 我觉得那些都没发生
You're bluffing. I don't think any of that happened.
而且我知道你在唬人
And I know you're bluffing
因为你还没解释
because you have yet to explain
你要怎么离开这里
how you're getting out of this building.
这一分钟真漫长
That was a very long minute.
但你忘记这段对话的开头了吗
But have you forgotten how this conversation began?
或更合适的问题是
Or, a better question...
你真的认为给艾略特·斯宾塞
Did you really think it was a good idea
六十秒黑暗是个好主意吗
to give Eliot Spencer 60 seconds of darkness?
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
作为你的律师
As your legal counsel,
我建议你接受那个条件
I would have advised you to take that deal.
...仿佛那是个问题
...like this would be a problem.
对 那就是个问题
Ooh, yeah, that's a problem.
你不能在她戴着皇冠时
You can't steal the crown
把皇冠偷走 她可是女王
while she's wearing it. She's the queen.
我该怎么偷
How do I steal it?
休息会 你今天赢了
Hey. Take a break. You won the day.
你不会以为我就此罢手了吧
Oh, you didn't think I was done, did you?
我刚发了一封匿名邮件
I just sent an anonymous email
给那些你发现偷偷在RIZ工作的总裁
to those executives you found secretly working at R.I.Z.,
建议他们慷慨捐献
suggesting they make large donations
给两次油井事故的受害家庭
to the families of both oil rig disasters,
否则我们就向执法部门告发他们
or we're gonna rat them out to law enforcement.
你在威胁他们吗
You blackmailing 'em?
我们还要出♥卖♥♥♥他们
We're gonna double-cross 'em too.
对 等我们拿到他们给受害者家庭的一千万后
Yes, right after we get another $10 million for their families.
威胁富人只是为了事后出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Blackmailing rich guys only to double-cross 'em.
太妙了
It's beautiful.
太妙了 这才是我妹妹
It's beautiful. That's my little sister.
-为你骄傲 -嗯
- So proud. - Yeah.
我们应该考虑把这个东西挪走
You know, we ought to think about getting this thing out of here
免得RIZ找上门来
before R.I.Z. comes looking for us.
他们会忙着处理哈迪森留下的临别礼物
Oh, they're gonna be busy with Hardison's parting gift.
只是个小挫折
It's a minor setback.
-亚莉珊德拉 -我们有好几月能掩盖这事
- Alexandra. - We have months to cover it up.
-我们掩盖不了 -闭嘴 伊森
- Oh, we can't cover it up. - Shut up, Ethan!
-真的不行 -为什么
- We can't! - Why?
我们不能掩盖 因为我们已经招供了
We can't cover it up because we confessed!
他没时间偷走代码
He didn't have time to steal the code...
但刚好够他更改代码
but he had just enough time to change it.
对 断电前我刚刚搞定
Yeah, I barely got it done before the power went off,
不过 我就是我
but, uh, I am me.
告诉你 老兄
I tell you, man,
你不在时真不知道我们是怎么过来的
I don't know how we did it while you were gone.
等等 对了 我们完全没事
Oh, wait a minute. Oh, that's right. We were fine.
不 没关系 我知道你舍不得我
Oh, no, it's all right. I know it was a struggle.
我或许能留下一阵
I might stick around for a while.
-我有时间 -嗯
- I got time. - Yeah.
跟我吗 你想在我这住多久都可以
With me? You can stay with me as long as you like.
我也爱你 宝贝 拜
I love you too, kiddo. Bye.
好
Okay.
是我女儿的电♥话♥
That was my daughter.
伊森看到你的灯光秀后
Turns out the first thing Ethan did
遍布推特后
when he saw your light show
他做的第一件事就是打给联调局
splashed across Twitter was call the FBI.
现在他们要抓布莱
Now they're going after Bligh.
他不是唯一一个
He won't be the only one.
他们都会自首
They'll all be running around,
认罪换取减刑
confessing their sins for a reduced sentence.
她刚刚还告诉我想跟我住一阵
She also just told me that she wants to move in with me for a while.
那你前妻呢
How about your ex?
她自己做了选择
She made her bed.
但你们 你们完成了我听说过的
But you, you just pulled off the greatest heist and con
最伟大的偷窃和骗局
I think I've ever even heard of.
这只是开始 老兄
It's just the start, man.
对我不是了
Not for me.
我想我到此结束了
I think I'm done.
什么 为什么 你刚学会做黑客 还不赖
What? Why? You just learned to hack. You're not bad.
对 你不是贼 但你贼兮兮的
Yeah, you're not a thief, but you're thief-y.
像贼一样 贼头贼脑
Thief-ish. Thieffity.
你做了好几个月的卧底 那就是行骗
You were undercover for months. That's a grift.
你甚至在最后揍了别人 那一拳还挺不错
You even threw a halfway-decent punch there in the end.
我是个半吊子的打手黑客
I'm like a little pinch hitter-hacker,
还是半吊子的行骗小偷
and like a little taste grifter-thief.
现在我最多是半个律师 但是
I'm half a lawyer now at best, but...
允许把这些都融合起来
Maybe if I mix that all together,
我还能做个好人 做点好事
I could still be something and do some good.
怎么说
How?
挂个律师招牌
Hang out a shingle.
接那些有求之人的案子
Take the cases of people in need.
我会变得一贫如洗
I'm gonna become terribly poor.
但或许我也能成为我女儿
But maybe also I'll become the kind of man
能直视的那种人
my daughter can look in the eye.
说到这个 我刚告诉她回我家见面
Speaking of which, I just told her I'd meet her back at my place.
不 你要是不在这 谁能来衬我这朵红花
No! What am I gonna do without you here to make me look good?
我觉得你自己就非常不错了
Oh, I think you're looking pretty good.
不错啊 新人
Not bad, New Guy.
看起来你走上了救赎之路
Seems like you're on the road to redemption.
这是个过程 对吧
It's a process, right?
那么哈里 你不会惹麻烦吧
Say, Harry, you gonna stay out of trouble?
绝不会
Not on your life.
我就爱听这个
That's what I wanted to hear.
哈里 你是我们见过想要做好人的最好的坏人
Harry, you're the best bad guy who tried to be a good guy
最后成为了最棒的又好又坏的人
that learned to be the best good-bad guy we ever had.
谢谢 帕克
Thank you, Parker.
我想吧
I think.
-索菲 -我送你出去
- Sophie... - I'll walk you out.
你确定吗
Sure about this?
当我们认识时 你因悲伤而迷茫
When we met, you were lost in grief.
那是我还不知道 但其实我也是
And I didn't know it then, but I was too.
你看到了这点
And you saw that.
你帮助了我
And you helped me.
你也帮了我
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表