剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
给那些恰当的人耳边吹风
whisper in the right ears
比如像你这样的人要是得到了许可证
that if someone with your history were to get the license,
那样也许会不太...好看
then maybe that would look... bad.
他们会以为我是靠贿赂获得了许可证
They'll assume I bribed my way in.
这些人
These people.
所有东西都唾手可得
Everything handed to them.
我的父母来到这 白手起家建了一家宾馆
My parents came here, scraped to build a hotel,
但总有人想要来分一杯羹
but there were always extra palms to grease.
但圣克莱尔这样的人永远不会被捕
But it's never the St. Claires of the world who get caught.
我在建造自己的帝国...
I'm building my empire...
没有人可以阻止我
...and no one's going to stop me.
帝国
Empire!
我不会只满足于一间赌场
I'm not stopping at one casino.
我希望可以在河岸两旁建满赌场
I want dozens up and down the river.
所有人都会知道我的名字
Everyone is going to know my name.
你怎么搞到地呢
How you gonna get the land?
如果不知道如何保护 土地便会变得便宜
Land is cheap when you don't know how to protect it.
我认为你应该把你的大鱼带来给我
I think you should bring your whales to me
而不是给贝儿
instead of Belle.
我们可以让那些恶霸知道他们不能欺负我们
Let's show these bullies they can't push us around.
你应该很熟悉监控室吧
So, you know the surveillance room.
当然
Yeah.
紧急封锁
这个按钮是干什么用的
What does this button do?
千万别碰
Never touch that.
按下会封锁金库
It seals the vault
之后就只能靠老板的密♥码♥才能打开
so it can only be opened by the master code,
我们可不知道密♥码♥
which we do not have.
金库里没有摄像头吗
There's no cameras in the vault?
摄像头都在结算室
Camera's in the count room.
那里是唯一能进出金库的地方
It's the only way in or out of the vault.
你闻到菊苣的味道了吗
You smell chicory?
是咖啡
Coffee.
不是吧
Dang it.
有时候我会幻想有人被困在了金库
Sometimes I dream somebody's trapped in the vault,
马上就要缺氧 而我必须救出他们
runnin' outta air, and I have to save 'em.
是啊 没错
Yes, indeed.
不现实的幻想
Crazy dream.
是的
Yep.
我去年去考了警♥察♥
You know, I took the police exam last year.
但没成功
Didn't pan out.
像你这么聪明的人
Smart guy like you?
真不敢相信
That's hard to believe.
可不是吗
I know, right?
艾略特 我们进来了 并录到了空荡走廊的镜头
Eliot, we are in and recording some nice empty hallway footage.
钱上的射频识别设备正在运作
RFID tape on the bills is working.
结算室 服务通道
布里安娜 你真是太棒了
Breanna, you're good.
世界上最大的珍珠
还记得那个珍珠吗
Remember the pearl?
他们刚刚关掉了感应器去清理它
They just took the sensors off to clean it.
真的吗
Really?
布里安娜 不行
Breanna, no.
专心在任务上
Stay on mission.
我偷走了哈里身上的U盘
I took that drive off Harry.
不行 你已经被拍到了
No, you were spotted.
别去偷 孩子
Don't do it, kid.
不
No.
不
No.
布里安娜
Breanna!
衣领很赞 哥们
Nice collar, man.
我已经打给警♥察♥了 他们马上就到
I already called the cops. They're on their way.
干得漂亮 伙计
Good job, buddy.
这个小混♥蛋♥要为她的所作所为负责
This little punk is gonna get what's comin' to her.
回车上去
Back to the truck.
另寻一条路 确保不要让任何人看到你
Find an alternate route and make sure nobody spots you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
穿西装的人之前在推搡一个孩子
Ju-- guys in the suit were manhandling some kid.
他们可真粗暴
They're not exactly friendly, huh?
他们对待普通百姓可不怎么样
They don't mix with the rank-and-file,
不过我一直盯着他们呢
but I got my eye on 'em.
我有一个表格
I have a spreadsheet.
-你有... -表格
- You have... - Spreadsheet.
我告诉你别去偷
I told you not to do it.
要是你就会去偷
You would've.
没错 我可是帕克 世上最牛的小偷
Yeah. I'm Parker, the greatest thief in the world.
孩子
Hey, kid.
这事急不得
It just takes time.
你必须分清楚动手和不动手的时机
You gotta know when to and when not to.
要是我就不会动手
I wouldn't have gone for it.
-你哥肯定也... -我不是我哥
- Your brother sure as... - I'm not my brother!
-没错 这还用说 -听我说
- Yeah, no kidding! - Listen!
这个小队里的每一个人都犯过错误
Every person on this team has made mistakes.
话虽如此
Having said that,
我们不能冒险让你再出去被人认出来
we can't risk you being recognized from today.
抱歉 布里安娜 你得回车上去
I'm sorry, Breanna, you're back in the van.
所以
So...
查德瑞不会止步于艾娃和莉诺
Chaudry, he's not stopping with Ava and Lenore.
如果他得逞的话 会把那条河上下游的
He's gonna be stealing homes up and down the river
房♥子全偷走
if he gets his way.
我们对那艘船知道些什么
What do we know about that boat?
每隔二十分钟
Well, the money's run from the floor
钱从甲板被送往结算室
to the counting room every 20 minutes.
然后清点十分钟
Then, it's counted for 10 minutes
之后被送往金库
before being loaded into the vault.
所以我们有十分钟时间闯入金库
So we have 10 minutes to crack the vault,
拿上钱 然后出来
grab the money, and get out.
上下船的唯一通道是跳板
Only way on and off is the gangplank,
除非你想跳进河里
unless you want to jump in the river.
带着钱逃走比拿到钱更困难
Gettin' off with the money's gonna be harder than grabbing it.
我有个主意
I have an idea about that.
让我猜猜
Let me guess--
你是来安慰我的
you've come to try to make me feel better.
我想我是全世界最不适合这么做的人
I think I'd be about the worst person in the world for that job.
为什么 因为你可以在俱乐部喝鸡尾酒
Why? Because you get to sip cocktails at the club
而我却只能待在车里吗
while I'm stuck in the van?
我曾那样生活 已不再那样了
I had that life. I left that life.
现在看来 我能说的就是这些
Now it would appear that's all I have to offer.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
你只有钱 好看的外表
All you have is, money and good looks
特权和机会
and privilege and access.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
看起来你什么事都可以做
It seems like you could do just about anything,
而且似乎都挺吓人
and all of it's scary.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要这世界别再这么烂
I want the world to stop sucking.
因为它真的很烂
'Cause it sucks.
对我 对我关心的人
For me, for people I care about.
对艾娃和莉诺来说都是
For Ava and Lenore.
我不希望她们失去房♥子
I don't want them to lose their house.
这个团队 据说能改变现状
This team, it says it can make a difference.
行 好吧 我会试试
Okay, fine. I'll give it a shot.
但那是因为我爱我哥 并且我很绝望
But because I love my brother and because I'm desperate,
而不是因为我相信"希望"一类的蠢话
not because I believe in hope or something stupid like that.
听着
Well, look...
我很久没有真正信任过什么人了
I haven't really relied on anybody for a long time,
但我信任你
but I'm relying on you.
他们也是
And so are they.
如果你想成为这个团队的一份子
And if you want to be part of the team,
你就必须真正成为其中一员
you actually have to be part of the team.
时间到
Time.
这些小捆钱太可笑了
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表