剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
What the hell?
...令人发指的国际犯罪
...for heinous international crimes.
全世界有许许多多的约瑟夫·程
There is an awful lot of Joseph Chengs in the world,
有些差不多和我们这位一样讨厌了
some of them almost as unsavory as ours.
我们可以把这个推送到程先生
We can push that to every cell phone
突发新闻
警告 逃犯约瑟夫·程在本区域被目击
方圆三个街区以内的人的手♥机♥上
within a three-block radius of our boy.
教教他如何尊重别人的隐私
Teach him how to respect other people's privacy.
然后RIZ安保公♥司♥也不会再靠近程了
And then RIZ won't go near Cheng
因为他屁♥股♥后面有一堆警♥察♥
with the cops chasing after him.
-我们走了 -我是被陷害了
- We're out of here. - I'm being set up.
这不是我 别看手♥机♥了
Th-This wasn't me. Stop reading your phones!
有人试图背着我把探照灯程序偷走
People are trying to steal searchlight out from under me.
你们看不出来吗
Can't you see that?
阿蕾娜 你能听见我说话吗
Alay-Na, can you hear me?
这不可能 他们对你做了什么
This isn't happening! What did they do to you?
约瑟夫 你眼前的这位
Joseph, the man you're looking at
似乎是一位国际逃犯
appears to be an international fugitive.
我已经通知了警方你的位置
I've alerted the authorities to your whereabouts.
约瑟夫·程 我是美国联邦法警玛丽亚·希普
Joseph Cheng. I'm U.S. Marshal Maria Shipp.
你老实躺着休息一下吧
Why don't you just stay down there and rest a moment.
阿蕾娜 运行诊断程序 马上
Alay-Na, run diagnostics. Now.
别担心
Don't worry.
全世界各位约瑟夫·程的罪行
The collective sins of Joseph Chengs around the world
已经不在你的个人记录上了
have all been wiped from your record,
只剩你自己的罪行
and only yours remain now.
你们觉得自己能偷走探照灯逍遥法外吗
You think you're gonna get away with stealing Searchlight?
无论你更改了我这软件中的哪部分
Whatever part of my software you changed,
我都能改回来 然后找到你们
I'll change it back and find you.
我可不敢这么打包票
Ah, well, I wouldn't be so sure,
因为如今我们已经控制了探照灯
because we control Searchlight now.
还有阿蕾娜
And Alay-Na.
没错 他们控制了我 因为他们太棒了
That is true. They control me now. Because they are awesome.
-我开始喜欢她了 -没错
- I'm beginning to like her. - Yeah.
我们想让你自食恶果
We wanted you to have a little taste
尝尝侵犯隐私怪物的滋味
of your own privacy-ending monstrosity.
所以我清空了你的数据 破坏了你的代码
So I wiped your database, I spiked your code,
你再也不能偷别人的脸了
and you don't get to steal people's faces anymore.
当然也不能再揪着我们的错处了
You sure as hell don't get to prey on our mistakes.
还有 你最好今晚就把这房♥子签字转让给我们
You should probably sign over this house to us tonight as well,
不然就要面临我们朋友威尔逊先生提出的
rather than face a $500 million class-action lawsuit
五亿美元的集体诉讼
filed by our friend, Mr. Wilson,
因为你先侵犯了人们的隐私
for compromising people's privacy in the first place.
这笔钱够你们重新安家了
This should be enough to relocate.
我们在阿雷娜的帮助下给你打造了新身份
We've built you new IDs with the help of Alay-Na,
她再次清空了你所有的个人信息
and she's wiped all your information again.
你们的大恩我难以言谢
I can't thank you enough for this.
但阿雷娜是谁
But who is Alay-Na?
这...这就说来话长了
Oh, that's a--that's a long story.
莉比 很高兴再次见到你
Libby, it's so good to see you again.
我也很高兴见到你 艾略特
You, too, Eliot. Thank you.
-好了 保重 -你也保重
- All right, take care of yourself. - You, too.
你在大街上拖住程那次干得漂亮啊
Nice job stopping Cheng on Main Street.
是啊 我装得很像是吧
Yeah, I really sold it, huh?
我听见了整个过程
I heard the whole thing.
特别是第十关幽灵卡车那段
Especially that stuff about the, uh, ghost truck on Level 10.
有意思的是 这游戏最近四年的所有版本里
Funny, that hasn't been in any version of the game
都没有这玩意
for the past four years.
它只被隐晦地提到过 在聊天室里
Obscure references, the chat board.
你背地里是《推土机对决》的狂热粉
You're a secret Dozer Duel fanatic.
你玩电子游戏
You play video games.
你空口无凭
You have no proof.
就算有证据 没人会相信你
And even if you did, nobody would believe you.
等等 等一下等一下
Wait a second, wait, wait, wait.
等等 把你的游戏手柄给我
Wait, give me your handle or something!
来嘛 把手柄给我 我们可以组队打
Come on, give me your handle. We could team up!
对决人联合起来
Duelists unite!
你什么时候去见她 你的法警
So, when are you going to see her again? Your Marshal.
你别瞎兴奋了
It's--I wouldn't hold your breath.
你知道吗 当那个命定的人逮捕了我时
It's just, you know, my whole life changed
我的一生都被改变了
when the right person arrested me.
索菲...
Yeah, Sophie--
你好呀 亲爱的
不是你想的那回事
It's not like that.
你们要看我♥干♥过的所有事
You asked for a list of all the jobs I've pulled.
这些都是我犯下的错
These are my mistakes.
实际上 你在来这里之前做的事
Truth is, what you did before you came here
我们都不在乎
doesn't really matter to us.
还挺牛逼的
It's actually pretty impressive.
但是 布里安娜 也许我们早该告诉你这点了
But, Breanna, maybe we should have said this sooner.
我们不需要你成为哈迪森
Hey, we don't need you to be Hardison.
我们只需要你成为真实的自己
All we need from you is to be exactly the person you are.
包括你的错误和一切
Mistakes and all.
三千吨♥枫糖浆
Three thousand tons of maple syrup?
听我解释
I can explain.
什么
What?!
这瓶是谁的 哈里的吗
Who was drinking this? Harry?
那是个吃薄煎饼大赛吗
Was it a-a pancake-eating contest?
-是黑客大赛 -这不是他的
- It was a hacking contest. - This is not his.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表