剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
for a cure that you already had, that's fraud.
就算你不坐牢
And even if you don't go to jail,
你也会失去潘蒂斯制药
you're going to lose Pendis Pharmaceuticals.
而且你会被禁止
And you will be banned
再次购买♥♥任何制药公♥司♥
from ever buying another drug company again.
拿来吧你
Give me that.
知道吗 这无所谓 去他的制药公♥司♥
You know what? It doesn't matter. Screw the drug companies.
与我能从斯普林格的游戏公♥司♥赚的钱相比
They're nothing in comparison to how much I'm gonna make
那些根本不值一提
from Springer's game company.
你已经没有钱去买♥♥公♥司♥了
You don't have any money left to buy it with.
我不需要钱 我有泽尔王后牌
I don't need any. I have the Queen Ziel card.
你说过君子必然信守诺言
You said a man is only as good as his word.
你说过如果我给你牌 公♥司♥就归我了
You said if I gave you that card, the company is mine.
你确实拿到了牌
Well, you have the card.
而我是个信守承诺的人
I am a man of my word.
那你对我的承诺呢
And what about your word to me?
对那些热爱你所创造的游戏的人们呢
To all these people who love the game that you created?
他找到了牌
He found the card.
那他怎么不带你去保险库 展示他如何找到的
Then why isn't he walking you through the quest to the vault?
告诉你他的方法 因为他做不到
Showing you how he did it? Because he can't.
这是电脑程序找到的
A computer program did.
无论如何 我拿到了牌
Nevertheless, I have the card.
恐怕现在这只是生意了
I'm afraid it really is just a business now.
很长时间以来都是了
It, uh, it has been for quite some time.
对我们来说不是
Not to us!
对所有那些
Not to all the people here
从全球各地而来参加你庆典的人不是
who came from across the world to be at your faire.
为共享你创造的社区
To share in the community that you created.
那些成长过程中感觉无从归属的人
People who grew up feeling like they don't belong.
仿佛只因思考方式不同就格格不入
Like they're strange for the way they think.
还有梦想方式
The way they dream.
或爱人方式
Or the way they love.
像我这样的人
It's people like me.
而你的游戏让我们感到自己在世上不孤独
And your game made us feel like we weren't alone in the world.
仿佛我们能属于这里
Like we could belong.
仿佛我们就是属于这里
Like we do belong.
我们属于神话
We belong in myth.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能把公♥司♥卖♥♥给你
I can't sell you my company.
说好的君子必然信守诺言呢
What happened to being as good as your word?
这个嘛
Well...
看来我没那么信守诺言
I guess I'm not that good.
詹娜的医生说她反映良好
Jenna's doctors say she's responding well.
治疗起作用了
I-I mean, the cure works.
他们说几周后她就能痊愈
They say she'll be free of this in a few weeks.
那太好了 迈克
That's wonderful, Michael.
你们怎么让潘蒂斯制药
And how did you guys get Pendis Pharmaceutical
支付所有医药费的
to pay for all the medical bills?
这么说吧 新老板很高兴
Well, let's just say the new owners are happy,
而且更高兴能避免集体诉讼
and even happier to avoid a class action lawsuit.
事实上他们同意支付所有
They've actually agreed to pay the medical expenses
尝试他们治疗方法患者的医药费
of everyone who's ever tried their treatments.
我真不知道如何感谢你们
I can't thank you two enough.
我不知道自己要怎么回报你们
I mean, I don't know how I'm ever gonna repay you.
知道詹娜和其他与她一样的患者能好起来
Well, knowing that Jenna and others like her are gonna be fine
对我们来说就足矣
is all the payment we needed.
至少对我足矣
Well... I needed.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-砰 -过去点
- Boom! - Scoot over!
你得再向我解释下规则
You need to explain the rules to me again.
如果我们玩钱 我就肯定学会
If we're playing for money I'll pick it up.
别担心 布里安娜是个很好的老师
Oh, don't worry about it. Breanna's a really good teacher.
你只需要保持开放心态
You just have to have an open mind.
好了 所以整副牌由幽灵牌和魔法牌组成
Okay, so the deck is made of spirit cards and magic cards,
我们能直接玩石头剪刀布吗
Can't we just play Rock, Paper, Scissors?
-哈里 赶紧想 -等等 老兄
- Harry! Think fast! - Hold a minute, man.
好了 三二一
All right, three, two, one,
把第一张牌翻过来
flip the first card over and...
-火 -我赢了
- Fire! - I won!
-我们才... -我赢了
- We just-- - I won!
干杯 你赢了
Cheers! You won!
我们再玩一次
Let's play again.
火 火能打败...
Fire, fire beats...
新手运气
Ah, beginner's luck.
我今晚光是跟你们一起玩
I've already lost, like, six cool points
就输了差不多六分
just by hanging with you guys tonight.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表