剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
She's one of my foster sisters.
你 我要告诉奶奶 她知道你在这吗
You... I'm telling Nana. She know you're here?
-我是说 -奶奶知道你在这吗
- I mean... - Nana know you're here?
我不觉得你该那样
I don't think you should do that.
-不 -她知不知道
- No. - Do she know you...
对 她知道我在这
Yeah, man, she knows I'm here.
-如果我打给她 -我想她正在小憩
- If I call her? - I think she's napping.
如果我现在打给她 她知道你在这
If I call her right now, she know you're here?
-当然 -我把她设了快速拨号♥
- Sure. - She on speed dial.
-好 -我就要点了
- Okay. - About to hit...
好吧 她不知道
Okay, no.
拜托 比起去干日常的破工作
Come on. I got a choice between a bunch of crappy day gigs
我选择把技能用在更有意义的地方
and putting my skills to real use.
我听着你们的故事长大
I grew up hearing these stories.
你和帕克教训富人
You and Parker kicking rich guys in the teeth.
你是怎么一次又一次救了艾略特
How you saved Eliot's life all those times.
你是怎么 什么 什么
How you... What? What?
-做黑客我没你厉害 -知道就好
- I'm not as good a hacker as you. - Damn straight.
但反正黑别人电脑也是老派的东西了
But hacking's kind of old school anyway.
任何脚本小子都能做到
It's like any script kiddie can do that.
我更擅长 社交媒体之类的
I'm really better with, like, the social media part.
或者像是无人机 实体科技
Or, like, drones, physical builds, you know, like...
相关技能
relevant skills.
给我个机会
Just give me a shot.
我找到了你们 这是我应得的
I found you guys. I earned it.
脚 我是 脚本 脚本
S--I'm s--script-script...?
你在叫谁脚本小子
Who-who you calling script kiddie?
兄弟 脚本小子 你听到了吗
Bruh, script kiddie? You hear this?
主厨
Head chef.
切生菜
Chopping lettuce.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Hold up.
什么
What?
宝贝
Babe.
她是他们中的一员
She's one of them.
普通人
A normal person.
她叫网约车 交税
She Ubers, and pays taxes,
她有那个 叫什么来着
and has one of those, what do you call them,
写着身份的文件
p-p-papers that tell you who you are.
出生证明吗
A birth certificate?
真的证明 上面写着她的真名
A real one. With her real name on it.
等等 这是和巴黎那次一样吗
Wait, is this like that time in Paris?
-有爆♥炸♥的那次 -还有机器人
- With the explosion? - And the robot.
-那个老婆婆吗 -老奶奶机器人
- The old lady? - The granny bot,
我同意但你想不同意的那次
where I said yes, but you wanted to say no,
但你不想伤害艾略特的感情
but you didn't want to hurt Eliot's feelings,
所以你暗自想让我们同意
so you secretly wanted us to agree.
好吧 坦白说 我倾向于不同意
Okay, honestly, I'm leaning no.
但我知道如果现在放布里安娜走 她不会回家
But I know Breanna's not going home if I cut her loose right now,
再加上 我需要些时间打给奶奶
and plus, I want some time to call Nana
问清楚是怎么回事
and find out what's going on.
宝贝 我没想给你负担 但
Babe, I'm-I'm not trying to put this on you, but...
我相信你能做出正确的决定
I trust you to make the right choice
因为我尊重你的判断
because I respect your judgment.
真的
For real.
你没生气
You're not mad.
星际迷航中的人物标志性动作
你像皮卡德那样拉了衣服
You did the Picard tug.
我生气了
I am mad.
你那样拉了衣服
Did the tug.
你知道我喜欢
You know I like that.
就一票
One job.
但只负责电子和电脑方面
But electronics and hacking only.
黑进这栋楼的安保和电力系统
Get into the security and electrical systems of this building.
完全掌控
Complete control.
我们还需要进行踩点
We're gonna need a walkthrough of the facility, too.
我可以 我是律师
Well, I can do that. I'm a lawyer.
我可以假装在找客户
I can just pretend I'm looking for a client.
好主意
That's a good idea.
如果我们几个暴露了
One of us, our cover's blown,
他们会以为我们是盗贼然后杀掉 但哈里
they're gonna assume we're a thief and just kill us, but Harry...
他就像联调局的人
He reads like a fed.
他们也许会折磨你一段时间
I mean, they may torture you for a while,
但那给了我们足够时间去救你
but that gives us enough time to rescue you.
好吧 很振奋人心
Okay. Good pep talk.
等等 等等 等等
Hey, hey, hey. Hold up. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
但你明白 那是我的钱
But you understand, it's my money.
麦克斯韦先生 那是你的钱
Mr. Maxwell, it is your money.
但是除非你拿到巴拿马政♥府♥的批准
But you cannot take your bearer shares with you
你没办法拿到你的不记名债券
unless you get the sign-off from the Panamanian government.
你听明白了吗
Did you get that?
没完全明白
Not exactly.
我大费周章地建立起
I did not go to the trouble of creating
世界上唯一一个
the only place in the world
可以完全合法地存放非法物品的地方
where it is completely legal to store illegal goods
不是为了让你来走后门
so that you could cut corners.
拿到批准文件 你就能拿到钱了
Get the paperwork, you get your money.
失陪了 我还有个客户
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have another client.
迭戈
Diego.
哨兵离岸公♥司♥
威尔逊先生吧
Mr. Wilson, yes?
科比特先生 我为台♥湾♥的客户打过电♥话♥
Mr. Corbett. I called about my client from Taiwan.
金条
Gold bars.
大量的金条 当然
Gold bars in bulk. Of course.
我来带你转转
Let me give you the tour.
明天中午来公园见我
地下金库层只有一个入口
...and the basement vault level only has one way in,
这部直达电梯
this access elevator.
每个交叉口都有监控...
There's cameras at every intersection...
如果警报响了 警♥察♥五分钟就能赶到
And if the alarm goes off, police come in five minutes.
整个楼到处都有风道
Vents run through the whole building.
如果哈迪森能破坏他们的监控探头 我就能进去
I can get in if Hardison can fry their cameras.
不过视频探头不仅仅这里有人监视
Except that the cameras aren't just monitored from here.
有个远程的监视系统
There's an off-site monitoring system
在菲律宾对视频信♥号♥♥全天候进行监视
watching the feeds 24/7 in the Philippines.
你必须同时把两处都搞掉
You'd have to knock both of those out simultaneously.
那金库门...
Now, the vault doors...
很陈旧 机械式 不是数码门
Are old, and they're mechanical. They're not digital.
机械的会简单些 但速度慢
Mechanical's easier, but slow.
除非我们可以在齿轮箱里放个摄像头
Unless we can get a camera into the gearbox
让我们能看到制动栓
so we can see the tumblers.
好吧 那我们就钻穿金库
All right. Then we drill through the vault.
不行 因为有震动传感器
No, because of the seismic sensors.
我们有震动传感器
There are seismic sensors.
任何人试图从地下
Anyone comes in through the floor
或者房♥顶进来 都会让警报响起
or the ceiling, alarms will sound.
我想我♥干♥得还不错
I think I did pretty well.
而且我没受严刑拷打
And I didn't get tortured.
这次没有
Not this time.
他给你看所有这些是因为他想让大家知道
He showed you all that because he wants people to know
闯入那个金库不可能
it's impossible to break into that vault.
没有什么不可能
Nothing's impossible.
自己搔自己的痒就不可能
It's impossible to tickle yourself.
说得在理
That's a good point.
所以我们得掩盖住从上面钻进去的震动
So we gotta cover the vibrations while tapping in from above,
这样我们还要在帕克行动时
then we've gotta lead the guards away
把警卫从金库引开
from the vault while Parker works.
我想搞个爆♥炸♥
I'm thinking an explosion.
连带球过人都来不及
It's impossible to dribble a football.
不是一下
Not one bang.
我们需要持续的震动
We need an extended vibration.
能掩盖我们钻透所需的时间
Covers the time we need to get the drill through.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表