剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Try a crowded stadium, with half a nose.
然后 因为它有预测性
And then, because it's predictive,
它会告诉想知道的人 你下一步可能做什么
it'll tell whoever wants to know what you're likely to do next.
所以 瑞斯潜入系统追踪他的前妻
So, Reece sneaking into the system to track down his ex,
只是冰山一角
that's just the tip of the iceberg.
追踪不同政见者的独♥裁♥者
Dictators tracking dissidents.
追踪证人的犯罪分子
Mobsters hunting witnesses.
而它已经知道了我的脸
And he already knows my face.
那我们要怎样阻止它
So, how do we stop him?
他们之所以选择奥洛尔市 是因为那是个小城
Well, they picked Arlo because it's a small enough town
可以开展控制性试验 因此这算是个开头
to run a controlled experiment, so that gives us a start.
终端
但那么复杂的程序不可能在
But a program that complex isn't running off
警局的小盒子里运行
some dinky box in a police station.
一定有条专门的硬线 从警局通往
There has got to be a dedicated hardline running from the cops
一个强大的服务器
to a powerful server.
所以我们黑了那些服务器 找到源代码
So, we hack those servers, we find that... root code?
-是的 -然后搞垮他们
- Yeah. - We bring them down.
首先 我们得找到服务器在哪里
Well, first we have to find out where it is.
我一路追踪到小城的边缘
I mean, I ran that thing all the way to the edge of town,
但从那以后 在哪都有可能
but from there, it could go anywhere.
终端
哈里曾说过 警局里有位私人警卫
Harry said there was a private security guy
随时待命
on call at the police station.
这根本说不通 为什么不是位警官
That doesn't make any-- you know, why, why not a deputy, or--?
昂贵的硬件
Expensive hardware,
他们不放心让小城警♥察♥看守
they're not gonna trust small-town cops to watch it.
像那样的高端安保人员
High-end security like that,
会特别显眼
it's gonna stick out like a sore thumb.
我猜他们一定会巡查所有的关键网点
I bet they patrol all the key network points.
一种可穿戴的健身设备
A wearable fitness device.
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我已不再问这个问题
I stopped asking that question.
可能这样最好
Probably for the best.
共识咖啡
看来我们已找到高端安保团队
Well, looks like we found our high-end security team.
有健身跟踪器和手♥机♥ 两者都可以使用
Got a fitness tracker and cell phone. Could use both.
好吧 你去偷 我去引开她
All right, you make the lift, I'll distract her.
引开谁
Distract who?
希普法警
Marshal Shipp.
重返犯罪现场吗
Returning to the scene of the crime, huh?
这不是逃走的罪犯吗
If it isn't the one who got away.
谁点了拿铁咖啡
Who here had the lattes?
-不 女士 不是我们 -不是吗
- Oh, no, ma'am. That's not us. - No?
他们告诉我是二号♥桌
They told me table two.
上面写着谁的名字
What's that name say there?
告诉你 亲爱的 这不是我
Well, I'm telling you, babe, that's not me.
我猜他们搞错了 对吧
Guess they're wrong. Hmm. No?
闻闻 闻起来很香
Smell it. Smells really good.
来杯咖啡
Please.
我还是不知道像你这样
Still don't know what a guy
技术高超的人在这个小城干什么
with your skills is doing in this town.
你最好的推测是什么
Well, what's your best theory?
你要么是个惯犯
Either you're a hardened criminal
正为了你自己的目的与一个团队合作
working with a team for your own purposes...
要么是卧底的政♥府♥探员
or you're an undercover government agent
和我一样好奇犯罪率的下降
curious about the same crime rate drop I am.
我想等我们喝完咖啡 我就搞清你了
Betcha I figure you out by the time we finish our coffee,
-米尔巴基先生 -好吧
- Mr. Milbarge. - Well...
其实我叫艾略特
Actually, it's Eliot.
好吧 这是那个保安的活动路线
OK, so, here's the security guy's footpath.
我参照对比了那个健身跟踪器
I cross-referenced that fitness tracker
和手♥机♥的数据 以消除个体差异
with the phone to eliminate any individual variance,
得到了这些家伙的巡逻路线
and I've got the route these guys patrol along.
艾略特吗
艾略特在跟法警发短♥信♥
Eliot's texting the Marshal.
真的吗 她看起来好普通
Really? She seemed so normal.
什么
What?
好吧 我给你们十秒钟拿这个开玩笑
All right, I give you guys ten seconds to have fun this.
你想和人亲热就打报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
You call 9-1-1 when you want some booty?
她让你叫她"警官"吗
Does she make you call her "Officer"?
谁是老大 谁在下面
Who's the cop, and who's the bottom?
-九 十 -不不不 我还有个问题
- ...nine and ten. It's ten. - No, no, no! I've got another one.
去工作 服务器在哪里 快去
Go work. Where are the locations of the servers? Go!
好吧 我追踪发现硬线
All right, I tracked the hardline out
连接到一个高新科技住♥宅♥区
to a development of hi-tech houses,
但所有房♥子都属于大集团的空壳公♥司♥
but all of them are owned by corporate shell companies.
这又查不下去了
Well, that's another dead end.
是的 直到我回去分♥析♥艾略特被捕的录像
Well, yes, until I went back to analyze Eliot's arrest footage
看看是否能提取出更多数据 请看
to see if I could pull up some more data, and take a look.
罪犯信息概要
对 那就是他 我们的程序员
Oh, yeah, that's him. That's our coder.
确保算法没看到他
Made sure the algorithm didn't spot him.
他没料到艾略特的情景意识
Well, he wasn't counting on Eliot's situational awareness.
这是新住♥宅♥区
So, here are some driver's license photos
所有业主的驾照照片
from all the homeowners in the development.
说句公道话 我只看了这家伙两秒
Well, to be fair, I only saw this guy for, like, two seconds,
所以我可能不... 下面第二排左数第三个
so I might not be--it's the third from the left, second row down.
约瑟夫·程
软件开♥发♥工程师
好吧 "隐居的硅谷游戏设计师约瑟夫·程"
OK, "Reclusive Silicon Valley game designer Joseph Cheng."
好了 我们现在知道他住哪里
All right, well, now we know where he lives.
而且他的地下室里放着
And in his basement are the servers
人脸识别服务器 所以
that have the facial ID program, so...
是的 现在该怎么做
Yep. So, what now?
现在 我们去拜访一下程先生
Now, we pay Mr. Cheng a little visit,
把他和他令人讨厌的小程序烧成灰烬
and we burn him and his nasty little program to the ground.
说明一下
Just to be clear...
比喻 只是比喻
Metaphorically. Metaphorically!
因为我本打算一把火烧个精光
'Cause I was totally gonna burn it down.
我打算把它炸了 然后你就可以烧光了
I was gonna blow it up, then you could burn it down.
-是的 -火可以解决所有问题
- Yeah! - Fire solves all problems.
-什么 -帕克教我的
- What? - Parker taught me that.
好吧 别说了
All right, stop.
香叶炉烤披萨
无论你的安保有多好
Doesn't matter how good your security is
如果你每天都来同一个地方喝咖啡
if you come to the same spot for coffee every day.
真是外行
Amateur.
我们对约瑟夫·程了解些什么
What do we know about Joseph Cheng?
约瑟夫·程
游戏设计师 软件开♥发♥工程师 侵犯隐私者
Games designer, software developer, invader of privacy.
我们基本上什么都不知道
We know practically nothing.
他起诉任何试图写他事的人
I mean, he sues anybody who tries to write about him,
甚至提到他的人
or even mentions him.
大家唯一知道的是 他赚了一大笔钱
The only public knowledge is, is that he banked a fortune
约瑟夫·程
当时他设计了一个非常容易上瘾的手♥机♥游♥戏♥
when he designed that, um, hyper-addictive cell game,
《推土机对决》
Dozer Duel.
存了大概一亿元 然后用来做保释金了
Banked about a hundred mill, and then bailed when he got caught
因为他创立了数据库 收集玩游戏的儿童信息
creating a database of children using the game
然后卖♥♥给营销公♥司♥
and selling it to marketing companies.
我以前费了很大劲混进了
I had to figure out how to get into
《推土机对决》的一个聊天室
one of those Dozer Duel chat rooms.
我想看看能否发现什么八卦信息
I wanted to see if there was any personal gossip.
太吓人了
It was terrifying.
一些硬核玩家告诉我
Some of these hardcore gamers told me
程在多年前曾经金盆洗手
that Cheng wiped his hands years ago.
他太焦虑了
Too much anxiety.
他说他要离开游戏设计的领域
He said he was leaving game design,
想在技术领域做出自己的业绩
wanted to make his mark in the tech world.
真好 一个愿意牺牲
Charming. A man who's willing to
其他所有人隐私的人
compromise everyone else's privacy
却仍然想要保障自己的绝对隐私安全
but still wants to be extremely private himself.
约瑟夫·程
别跟我说这是椰子油
Tell me this isn't coconut oil.
我受不了椰子味
I can't stand coconut.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表