剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
直到团队第一次破裂以后
till after the team broke up the first time.
没有 太蠢了
No. No. That's stupid.
她其实一直都叫我的名字
She called me by my name all the time.
因为有人会说 然后我就在想
Yeah, because somebody else said it, and I was like,
"对啊 艾略特" 但之后又不记得了
"Oh, right, Eliot," But I didn't remember it.
该死 帕克 我去喝杯啤酒
Damn it, Parker. I'm getting a beer.
我也不打算回来了
And I'm not coming back.
-他会回来的 -他绝对会回来
- He's coming back. - He's totally coming back.
不管怎样你还是救下了她
So you managed to save her after all.
她已经打算自救了 只不过需要一点助推
Ah, she was ready to save herself. She just needed a little push.
就像跳下大楼一样
Like off a building.
哈迪森提醒过我
Hardison warned me about that.
拜托千万不要推我下楼
Please don't push me off no building.
你到底还想不想做朋友了
Do you wanna be friends or not?
那也不能推我下楼
Not being pushed off a building.
-那就算了 -谢谢
- I don't think I do. - Thank you.
艾略特 我和司法部的一个朋友聊过
Hey, Eliot, I spoke to a buddy of mine in Justice
他说他们会彻查严惩查德
and he said they're gonna come down pretty hard on Chad.
我想我们都希望布朗温可以失去她的生意
Now, I think we all want Bronwyn to lose her business,
但我们没有人真的希望她因此丧命
but none of us really want her to lose her life.
没错 我昨晚和警♥察♥局局长聊过了
Yeah, well, I talked to the Marshal last night.
她说布朗温刚好可以
She said that Bronwyn has been
加入证人保护计划
tucked into the relocation program just fine.
再不会有人能认出她了
No one's ever even gonna recognize her.
真好奇她要怎么接受这一点
Hmm, wonder how she's gonna handle that.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我跟你说 就是她 -我不
- I'm telling you, that's her. - I don't--
她怎么会在这里工作呢
Why would she even be working here?
我也不知道 但绝对是她 你相信我
I don't know, but it's her, I'm telling you.
是啊 你说得对 天哪
Oh, no, you're right. Oh, my God.
你知道你长得像谁吗
You know who you look like?
好吧 那个 她是谁来着
Okay, what--what-- who's she?
那个女演员 布朗温
That actress, Bronwyn.
有人会说我们像
I get that sometimes.
-布朗温·斯塔克 -拉克 没错
- Bronwyn Stark. - Uh, Lark, yeah.
不 是斯塔克
No, it was Stark.
天哪 她出什么事了
God, whatever happened to her?
-她不是死了吗 -不知道 我也不在乎
- Didn't she die? - Oh, I don't know. I did not care for her.
-你看了她演的最后一部电影了吗 -糟透了
- Did you see that last movie she did? - Ugh, horrible.
顺便一提 我收回之前的抗♥议♥
By the way, objection withdrawn.
我很高兴我们做了这单活
I'm glad we did this one,
我确实也看到了你和布朗温之间的不同
and I do see the difference between you and Bronwyn.
"我不用向你解释自己"的那部分
What part of "I'm not justifying myself to you"
让你没理解
was I not clear on?
反正你也
Well, it's not like you
不需要我的首肯 但如果要我说
require my validation, but if I may offer it,
我认为布朗温之所以那么做因为很简单
I think Bronwyn does what she does because it's easy,
而你用这种方法做这些是因为很困难
and you do what you do the way that you do it because it's hard.
-我认为这种区别非常有用 -怎么说
- And I find that distinction very useful. - How so?
我以前回顾自己的所作所为时
Well, I think I used to look at what I did,
为有权有势的人打官司 我觉得这很难
lawyering for the rich and powerful, as being hard,
但当我仔细思考 又发现其实很容易
but when I really think about it, it was easy.
因为我总是有权势傍身
'Cause I always had power on my side.
我从没挑过一场可能会输掉的战争
I never really picked a fight I could lose.
唯一很难的战争就是保持婚姻
The one fight that was hard, keeping my marriage together
留住女儿 但我却输了
and staying by my daughter, I did lose.
也许是因为我一直错把容易和困难搞混了
Maybe because I was fooling myself which one was which.
我确实喜欢挑战
I think I do like a challenge.
有时也会令我非常后悔
Sometimes to my regret.
这种事实在是太多了
It's a long list of those.
我也会令你后悔吗
Am I on that list?
时间会证明一切 威尔逊先生
Time will tell, Mr. Wilson.
不过跟我保证一件事
But promise me one thing.
当你离开的时候 你肯定会离开
When you leave, and you will leave,
一定要去做些难事
go and do something really hard.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表