剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
and you can't stop all of it.
艾略特 你不能像这样活下去
You can't live like that, Eliot.
旅馆酒吧库存单
是吗
Oh, really?
工程部
继续找 那东西一定在这
Keep checking. It has to be here.
我们搜过这个房♥间了
We searched this room.
听着 我只想赶快摆脱这个麻烦
Look, I just wanted to get out of trouble.
我们应该进来 找到手♥机♥然后就离开
We were gonna come in, find the phone, and leave,
没人会察觉
no one the wiser.
但现在我们还关押着人♥质♥
Now we got hostages?
事情已经失控了
It's out of hand.
不 比失控更糟糕
No, it's worse than that.
有人进来了 而且把我们耍得团团转
Someone is inside and they're messing with us.
如果不是那几个人 那就一定是我们自己的人
If it's not the guests, it has to be one of the guys.
我们的人为什么要做这种事
Well, why would our guys do this?
你说过我们全都牵涉其中
You said we were all implicated.
他们不会的
They wouldn't.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
博格斯 我们必须团结一心
Boggs, hey, we gotta stick together.
我们要找到那个罪犯的手♥机♥
We get that crook's phone,
然后一切都会恢复如常
and it's gonna be blue skies and green lights.
一切都不会有人发现
All this stays quiet.
怎么可能
How?
我们现在怎么可能让一切不被人发现
How the hell we gonna keep all this quiet now?
我已经有办法了
I got that covered.
奥尔良浸信会医院
禁止吸烟
我们去检查楼梯间 走吧
Let's go check the stairwell. Come on.
呼叫罗斯医生
Paging Dr. Ross.
请迅速到急诊室报到
Please report to Emergency immediately.
绿滩岛的警♥察♥在这
Greenbeach PD is here.
他们一直在看着索利纳先生
They're keeping their eye on Mr. Solina.
他们不会让他离开他们的视线
They're not letting him out of their sight.
你只能想办法小心接触他了
You're gonna have to tread carefully.
护士站
放这了
Here you go.
那个不应该放在这
Hey, that doesn't go there.
我真是受够这群实习医生了
I swear I'm done with interns.
奥尔良浸信会医院
有什么可以效劳的吗
Can I help you?
是的 我想看看奥马尔·索利纳
Yes, I was hoping to see Omar Solina.
没有批准的话 恐怕不行
Not without approval, I'm afraid.
绿滩警♥察♥准备只要他能够出院
Greenbeach Police are taking him into custody
就把他羁押回去
as soon as he's been discharged.
好吧 我是律师
Oh, well, I'm a lawyer.
你不是他的律师
You're not his lawyer.
索利纳的律师说如果有人
Solina's lawyer said to contact him
想和那位患者说话可以去联♥系♥他
if anyone wants to speak with the patient.
那索利纳什么时候能出院
When is Solina gonna be discharged?
可能一个小时之内吧
Probably within the hour.
抱歉 四号♥床的瑞夫斯太太需要吃药了
Sorry, Mrs. Reeves in Four needs her meds.
索菲 目前看来
Sophie, it looks like the police have got him
这批警♥察♥把他看得相当紧
under pretty good lock and key.
也许我们最好联♥系♥一下他的律师 杰基·杜蒙
We may have better luck contacting his attorney, Jackie Dumont.
杰基·杜蒙 为什么这个名字听起来这么耳熟
Jackie Dumont. Why does that name sound familiar?
因为你很可能非常熟悉他著名的口头禅
Because you're probably familiar with his famous catchphrase.
"找到链接 单击一下"
"Find the link and click it."
"如果你能找到那张中奖奖券"
"If you get that winning ticket."
LV1LHQ呼叫LV7ELI
L-V-1-L-H-Q calling L-V-7-E-L-I.
他们一定有所关联
They have to be connected.
我可以和她聊聊
I can talk to her.
你打算怎么让她开口
How are you gonna play it?
如果想让别人对你敞开心扉 你首先要敞开
Sometimes to get people to open up, you gotta let 'em in.
萝希 我是美国法警
Roxie. I'm a U.S. Marshal.
我来这是为了帮助你
I'm here to help you.
亚伯和博格斯警官
Officers Abel and Boggs
两周前在这座岛上追捕了一个人
chased down a man on this island two weeks ago.
奥马尔·索利纳
Omar Solina.
萝希 被捕的是奥马尔吗
Roxie. It was Omar?
这张五年前的单子上签的名字是萝希·索利纳
This was signed five years ago by Roxie Solina.
萝希·索利纳
那是你娘家的姓氏 对吗
That's your maiden name, right?
奥马尔是你的弟弟吗
Omar is your brother?
我生命中也有我愿意不计代价去保护的人
I have people in my life that I'd do anything to protect, too.
我们知道那些警♥察♥想要找到奥马尔的手♥机♥
We know the cops want to find Omar's phone.
他没有碰过毒品
He wasn't involved with drugs.
他辅♥导♥高风险青少年
He works with at-risk youth.
我发誓 从他青春期以来他从没惹过任何麻烦
He hasn't been in trouble since he was a teenager, I swear.
奥马尔那天来到灯塔旅店
Omar came to the Beacon that day
他给了我一部手♥机♥ 套着一个像钱包的手♥机♥壳
and he handed me a phone, in a case like a wallet.
我不想让他惹上任何麻烦
I didn't wanna get him in more trouble.
所以我趁没人发现把它藏了起来
So I hid it before anyone could find it.
LV7ELI 收到请回答
L-V-7-E-L-I, do you read me?
好用了
Got it working.
-索菲 我是帕克 -帕克还有艾略特
- Soph, this is Parker. - Parker and Eliot.
和奥马尔·索利纳的姐姐
And Omar Solina's sister.
和一位美国法警
And a U.S. Marshal.
很好 你们所有人听好了
Good, you all need to hear this.
索利纳雇了一个彩票律师
Solina hired a lottery lawyer.
所以这一切和藏着犯罪证据的手♥机♥压根没关系
This isn't about a phone with incriminating evidence on it.
索菲
Sophie.
亚伯想要偷走奥马尔·索利纳中奖的奖券
Abel's gonna steal Omar Solina's winning lottery ticket.
报纸上写了奖金是多少
The paper said what?
两亿三千万
230 million.
超过两亿三千万美元
Worth of $230 million.
我们估计奖券在他的手♥机♥壳里
We think it's in his phone case.
但我们很确定其他警♥察♥还不知道这件事
But we're pretty sure the other cops don't know about it.
他们都以为是勒索
They think it's about blackmail.
医院里有警♥察♥看着他 只要他能出院
There's a cop at the hospital waiting to take him into custody
警♥察♥就会把他关起来
the minute he's discharged.
不行 他们一定会对他施刑的 我知道
No, they're gonna do something to him. I know it.
别担心 我们一定会竭尽全力
Don't worry, we're gonna do everything we can
保障你弟弟的安全
to keep your brother safe.
助燃剂
Accelerant.
亚伯身上的味道不是清洁剂 是助燃剂
Abel doesn't smell like cleaning supplies, it's accelerant.
糟了 我之前不小心听到
Oh, no. I overheard him
他说他有办法让一切都不被人察觉
say he's got a plan to keep all this quiet.
他是打算烧光你的旅馆
He's gonna burn your place down...
还有这里所有的人
and everybody in it.
上帝呀
Good Lord.
萝希 你把你弟弟的手♥机♥藏到哪里了
Roxie, where did you hide your brother's phone?
藏到灯塔了
In the lighthouse.
你上去过吗 那灯塔特别不结实
You went up there? The whole thing's unstable.
好了 我有个计划
All right, I got a plan.
但如果想让计划奏效 我们必须赶到灯塔那
But if it's gonna work, we gotta get to that lighthouse.
我们必须赶在亚伯之前拿到那张奖券
We got any chance of getting out of here alive,
这样我们才有可能活着离开这里
we gotta get that winning lottery ticket before Abel does.
别担心
Don't worry.
警告
备用电源
你们准备好了就告诉我一声
All right, you guys let me know when you're ready.
我喜欢航海绳索 它的拉力最好
I love nautical line. It has the best tensile strength.
帕克 只要准备好了说一声就行
Parker, just say ready when you're ready!
你们确定要这么做吗
You sure you're up for this?
我确定
I'm sure.
有需要的话我也可以很灵活
I can be spry when I need to be.
艾略特 我们准备好了等你信♥号♥♥
Eliot, ready at your signal.
好的 三
All right. Three...
二
two...
不是吧
Oh, come on.
是因为暴风雨吗
Is this the storm?
不对 备用发电机也没启动
No. Backup generator's off-line, too.
是那个人 那个一直在耍我们的人
This is him. The one who's been messing with us.
电力一定是在配电室被切断的
The power must've been cut from the electrical room.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表