剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
我们不对彼此保密
we don't keep things from each other.
好 下一步是什么
Well, what's next?
艾克修斯大厦几个月后会进行拍卖♥♥
Axios Tower goes to auction in a few months.
买♥♥家都被吓跑后 我们要用杰森的钱
And with buyers scared off, we're gonna use Jason's money
捡个便宜货 把这栋楼买♥♥下来
to purchase the building pennies on the dollar.
等等 我们要拥有这栋大楼了吗
Wait, we're gonna own this building?
对
Yeah.
太酷了 我们可以把这里变成高级打击犯罪总部
Sick! We can make this into a killer crime-fighting HQ!
我们要把大厦捐出去
We're gonna donate the tower.
作为低收入非营利住房♥
To a low-income housing nonprofit.
对 还有那一千万中的大部分
Yeah, along with most of the ten million.
剩余的钱能让伊莎贝拉下半辈子衣食无忧
The rest will make Isabella whole.
这不完美
It's not perfect.
但是胜利
But it is a win.
给 从克劳利保险柜里拿的 也许你能用到
Here. From the Crawley safe. Maybe you can use it.
这是什么
What is this?
这些是收据
Those are receipts.
杰森·克劳利付的工人赔偿金
Jason Crawley pays into workman's comp,
这个基金只有一位受益人
the fund has one benefactor.
你
You.
你哥哥没有绿卡
Your brother didn't have a green card.
不难想象 你也没有
It's no big leap to assume you don't either.
无证工人不能领♥取♥残疾人救助金
Undocumented workers aren't entitled to collect disability payments.
拜托 我想帮忙
Please. I want to help.
但你得坦白
But you've gotta come clean.
大楼倒塌那天我确实和马泰奥在一起
I was with Mateo the day of the collapse.
西侧裙楼
完成这个就行
Just completed this over here.
我们得赶紧 但我非常担心大楼的稳定性
We need to move, but I'm really concerned about the stability.
-马泰奥 -我感觉我该告诉他
- Mateo! - I feel like I should say something to him.
马泰奥
Mateo!
去吃午饭吧
Go grab some lunch, eh?
我看到他警告杰森 但被完全忽视了
I saw him warn Jason and get completely ignored,
就在大楼倒塌前几秒
seconds before the building came down.
事故之后 杰森和克丽丝塔找到我说
After the accident, Jason and Krista came to me and said
拿上钱 闭上嘴 否则他们就把我驱逐出境
take the money and keep quiet, or they deport me.
我不能留伊莎贝拉一个人
I couldn't leave Isabella alone.
伊莎贝拉
I'm sorry, Isabella.
如果你愿意站出来作证
If you come forward and testify,
我会竭尽全力保护你
I will do everything in my power to protect you.
我会确保杰森为坍塌事故
And I will make sure that Jason faces
付出真正的代价
real consequences for the collapse,
还有克丽丝塔 为掩盖罪行
and Krista too for covering it up.
你会为你哥哥伸张正义
You will get real justice for your brother.
你为我们的威尔逊先生感到骄傲吗
You proud of our Mr. Wilson?
毕竟不是每天
Well, it's not everyday
都能看到有人找回自己的部分灵魂 对吧
someone gets a little piece of their soul back, is it?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表