剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
but if I was you, I'd try to get up underneath
躲在个大金属桌之类的东西下边
one of them big metal tables or something.
不不不 把所有东西都搬出去
No, no, no. Get all this stuff out of here.
快点 快 快
Come on. Now! Now.
动起来
Let's go.
陶德 陶德 拍卖♥♥会必须继续进行
Hey, Todd. Todd. The auction must go on.
我要全权负责下属安全
I take full responsibility for the safety of my people,
还有这件艺术品
and this art.
走廊里也有很多水管
Well, there's a lot of pipes in the hallway, too,
所以你最好搬远点
so you might want to just keep on going.
不如搬到卸货停车场
Perhaps all the way down to the loading garage.
大家各就各位
Okay, places, everybody.
他来了
He's coming.
萨莫斯比拍卖♥♥行
四十四号♥拍品成交
And item 44 is sold
成交价47.5万美元
for $475,000.
接下来将迎来我们最后一件拍品
Which brings us to our last item,
由罗丹创作的杰作
a plaster minotaur by Rodin,
罗丹
米诺陶
曾被他的朋友克劳德·莫奈收藏
once owned by his friend Claude Monet.
这可是巴黎莫奈博物馆的一件珍品
This is a rare piece from the Musée Marmottan Monet
收藏这件珍品会提升收藏者的藏品水准
in Paris that will only enhance its owner's collection
和个人声誉
and reputation.
拍品起价100万美元
Let's start the bidding at one million.
有人出价110万吗
Do I have one point one?
120万
One two?
130万 有人出价130万吗
One three? Do I have one three?
140万 180万
One four. One eight.
200万美元
Two million.
有人出价210万吗
Do I have two point one?
250万
Two point five.
拍价到250万
Two point five million is the bid.
有人出价260万吗
Do I have two six?
250万一次
Going once.
两次
Twice.
拍品成交
The item is sold.
成交价250万美元
Two point five million.
今天的拍卖♥♥会到此结束
That concludes our auction for today.
我代表萨莫斯比拍卖♥♥行感谢各位的参与
On behalf of Sommersby's, thank you all for coming.
本可以伪造米诺陶
Could have faked that Minotaur
顺走幅不错的画
and walked away with a nice painting.
内特绝不会满足于"不错"
Nate never settled for nice.
看来是我拍到了米诺陶
Looks like I have a minotaur.
是的
Yes, and
不过恐怕我没法卖♥♥给你了
I'm afraid I can't sell this to you.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
麦克斯韦先生 你已经上了黑名单了
Your name has been flagged, Mr. Maxwell.
不能兑付
Illiquidity.
什么
Really?
我现在就打给我的银行
I'll just call my bank right now.
恐怕不是这个问题
I'm afraid that's not the issue.
卖♥♥家不希望这件艺术品
The seller doesn't want his piece
落入一个将要面临起诉甚至破产的人手里
seized in a future lawsuit or bankruptcy.
不好意思 这位竞拍者是不是赖账了 因为...
Pardon me, do you have a deadbeat bidder here, because...
不是吧 你是弗莱彻·麦克斯韦
Oh, no. You have Fletcher Maxwell.
不仅赖账 他还是个毒贩
More than a deadbeat. He's a drug dealer.
这根本毫没关系...
Okay, this actually has nothing to do with...
既然如此 我要求重拍
Now, I should demand a recount,
不过这位老兄都要当裤子了
okay, but since my guy's up here throwing blanks,
我愿意200万美元收了
I'll take it for two million.
你会为此付出代价的
You're gonna pay for this.
我能付啊
Well, I can pay.
我的钱都是干净的
Yeah, my money's good here.
我不管
I don't care.
告诉我怎么才能找到把我列入黑名单的人
Tell me how to find whoever flagged me.
这是在浪费我的时间
This was a waste of my time.
盖勒格先生 罗丹的作品非常罕见
Mr. Gallagher, the Rodin is a rare one.
你给出的价格...
The price that you put in for it...
我不在乎价格 你明白吗
I don't care about the price, okay?
我想要超级贵的艺术品
I-I want big ticket items.
不要再让我参加这些小气便宜的拍卖♥♥会
Stop putting together these little penny-ante auctions
不然我就把你送回到
or I'll send you back to
那个你以前在克利夫兰工作的博物馆
that museum in Cleveland where I found you!
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
快点
Come on.
-我得过去 -不行
- I gotta get back in there. - No.
她可是索菲·黛弗罗
She's Sophie Devereaux.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我...
I, uh...
没事 谢谢
Yes. Uh... thank you.
你老板总是这么和蔼可亲吗
Is your boss always so charming?
他刚刚有点失态
He has his good days.
我是弗莱彻·麦克斯韦
I'm Fletcher Maxwell.
凯瑟琳·克莱夫
Katherine Clive.
你是莫奈的粉丝吗 凯瑟琳
Are you a Monet fan, Katherine?
粉丝 这可是我的专业 怎么了
A fan? Well, he's my specialty. Why?
我也许能给你提供一份工作
'Cause I think I have a business proposition for you.
你可以七点来我家吗
Can you be at my place around 7:00?
别多想 我保证只是公事
No, it's completely professional, I assure you.
我会去的
I'll be there.
太棒了
Great.
那真是...
That was...
-太兴奋了 -没错
- Exhilarating. - Yeah.
我从没怀疑过你
I never doubted you.
你明明怀疑了
Yes, you did.
给我全面调查一个人
Yeah, I need you to do a full security check on someone.
所有信息都要查
Everything about them.
所有信息
Everything.
你确实很了解《干草堆》
You know your Haystacks.
其实 我曾去过莫奈的房♥子
You know, I stayed in Monet's house.
就是想看看他画出来的光是什么样的
I just had to see the light the way he did.
那你怎么能容忍♥在那种老板手下干活
How can you stand to be around that boss of yours?
-他让我走出了克利夫兰 -克利夫兰
- He got me out of Cleveland. - Cleveland.
是啊 我已经是第二次听说了
Yes, that's twice I've heard that.
克利夫兰艺术博物馆闻名于世的收藏
The Cleveland Museum of Art's really more known
是埃及和亚洲的艺术品 不是吗
for its Egyptian and Asian art, isn't it?
其实我还从没有吃晚饭的时候身边站着...
You know, I've never had dinner with...
站着私人保镖
With personal security?
很可惜 有很多不讲理的人因为某些意外情况
Unfortunately, a lot of unreasonable people blame my family
而责怪我的家庭
for their own-- ugh-- misfortunes.
不能轻信别人
Everyone's suspect.
其实 我找了个人
You see, I had someone
对你的背景做了点小调查
do just a little bit of checking up on you.
我不喜欢别人窥探我的隐私
I don't like people poking into my personal affairs.
你不必喜欢我
Well, you're not required to like me.
克莱夫女士在印象派画作收藏方面
Ms. Clive has an excellent reputation
声誉卓著
with Impressionist collectors,
但在牛津大学的研究方向却是埃及文物
but her research at Oxford was in Egyptian antiquities.
她绝对奉公守法
She is one hundred percent legitimate.
但那位老板...
The boss, on the other hand...
威尔·盖勒格 他的父亲是爱尔兰黑帮成员
Will Gallagher. His father was Irish mob.
他去世以后留给他儿子非常腐♥败♥的
Who left his son a very corrupt
货运生意 第三页
trucking business when he died. Page three.
你可以看到盖勒格涉嫌
You'll see that Gallagher's been suspected
在全世界拍卖♥♥会上操纵了很多起
of being behind numerous high-price blind sales
高价盲拍的事件
at auctions worldwide.
你知道我不能给予证实
You know I can't confirm that.
这些拍品竞拍完全说不通
These purchases don't make any sense.
似乎他是在随机买♥♥
It's like he's almost buying at random.
-为什么 -我该走了
- Why? - I should go.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表