剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Very good.
多丽丝 对吗
Doris, right?
那多丽丝 我为什么关心他们的数据信息呢
And why, Doris, do I care about their data?
你说数据信息 我说数据讯息
Well, you say data, I say data.
你说洋芋
You say potato.
因为那是几十万人所分享出来他们的痛苦
Because it's hundreds of thousands of people sharing their pain.
他们的弱点 他们的恐惧
Their weaknesses, their fears.
我可以用交叉表分♥析♥来找出
Hell, I can crosstab and find out
谁从你的网站购买♥♥了最蠢的产品
who bought the stupidest stuff off your site.
-无意冒犯 -无所谓
- No offense. - Don't care.
找出最绝望的人
To see who is the most desperate,
然后我可以把那个数据库兑现
and then I can monetize that database.
你们想过你们有多少客户
Like, have you ever thought about how many of your customers
因为她们的疾病处于缺钱状态呢
must be in financial distress because of their illnesses?
没想过
I have not.
我们可以去卖♥♥那些名字
We can sell those names.
卖♥♥给放贷者 财务顾问
To loan services, financial advisors.
我绝对会推出蜜蜂霜
I will so absolutely launch a bee cream
只要那意味着成千上万的人会去你的网站
if it means thousands more people are gonna come to your site
给出她们的数据信息 使我们获得目标人群
and give you their data, which we can use to target them.
你们那个很棒的H营销
And hey, you already did half
已经让这一切开了个好头
the job with that really nice viral H campaign.
那全拜多丽丝所赐
Oh, well, that was Doris.
我发现她潜力无限
I see a lot of potential in her.
实际上 从她身上我看到很多自己的影子
Actually, I see a lot of me in her.
上市倒计时
从布朗温社交媒体上看
Product launch is about to start,
产品上市就要开始了
according to Bronwyn's social media.
你确定我们做好准备了
Are you sure we're ready?
过去一周 我一直在
For the past week, I've been coordinating
五个时区内协调营销策略
the campaign across five different time zones,
因此我在五个不同时区内都没睡过觉
so I haven't had any sleep in five different time zones.
蜜蜂在这里面安全吗
Is it safe for the bees to be in here?
作秀 剧场效果
Staging! Theater!
查德要给我们五百万来上市这款产品
Chad is giving us $5 million to launch this campaign.
我们必须造个大动静
We have to make a splash.
别碰到箱子就行了
Just don't bump the boxes.
三 二...
Three, two...
温纳们
Wynners!
几周前
A few weeks ago,
所有人的社交号♥都充斥了我们的网上营销产品
everyone's social was abuzz with our virtual marketing campaign.
今天 我可以揭开产品的面纱了
Today, I get to reveal the product,
这是我 布朗温·拉克
and it is something that I, Bronwyn Lark,
承诺会颠覆皮肤护理行业的产品
promise will change skin care.
它的修复功效无与伦比
Its healing properties are unparalleled.
-它的舒缓质素无可匹敌 -开始
- Its soothing qualities are unmatched. - Now.
-它的舒适能力无人能及 -媒体风暴
- Its comforting abilities are unrivaled. - And the media blitz
开始
begins.
这款蜜蜂霜是业界翘楚
This bee cream is top of the line.
汉克支持退货吗
非常恶心
最差劲了 汉克太烂了
吃一堑长一智 不过买♥♥汉克蜜蜂产品的都是傻瓜
我讨厌讨厌讨厌汉克产品
谢了不要汉克 这家公♥司♥太邪恶
你从没体验过...
You'll never experience...
抱歉 你们老是不断发信息到我的...
Sorry, uh, you people keep lighting up my...
我讨厌讨厌讨厌汉克
我讨厌讨厌讨厌汉克产品
最差劲了 汉克太烂了
我讨厌讨厌讨厌汉克
最差劲了 汉克很逊
汉克支持退货吗 把汉克蜜蜂霜停了吧
我讨厌讨厌讨厌汉克
最差劲了 汉克很逊
汉克支持退货吗 把汉克蜜蜂霜停了吧
非常恶心
突发新闻
六频道突发新闻
Breaking news at Channel 6.
汉克蜜蜂农场焦头烂额
Hank's Bee Farm is in a sticky situation
-政♥府♥机构... -全市热议蜜蜂霜
- after the authorities... - The city is in a buzz over the controversy
从未得到食药监局的批准
that the bee cream was never FDA approved.
犯罪现场 不得入内
是蜜蜂 是蜜蜂让我做的
It was the bees! The bees told me to do it!
是蜜蜂跟我说的
The bees told me!
尚不清楚农场中
It's unknown how many bodies have been found
发现了多少尸体 问题是...
on the property and the question is...
他们是汉克蜂蜜霜会治好我的疹子
They said Hank's Honey Creme would heal my rash!
这太棒了
Oh, this is great.
我们怎么不等到发布之后呢
How could we didn't wait till after the announcement?
我们要和布朗温的视频同步
Well, we're piggybacking off of Bronwyn's feed.
我的大多数账户是假的
Most of my accounts are fake,
所以我只能在她的粉丝中点把大火
so I had to create a little firestorm amongst her followers.
而且我不想给她时间去做出反应
And I didn't want to give her time to react.
她的观众需要看到
I mean, her audience needs to see her
她的声誉和名气实时地被毁掉
reputation and fame destroyed in real time.
我的模特生涯完了
My modeling career is over!
如同我所说的
Like I was saying,
这个蜜蜂霜行业充斥了假行家和骗子
this bee cream industry is filled with charlatans and fraudsters.
他们售卖♥♥面霜 但你不知道里面添加了什么
Now, they sell you cream, but you don't know what's been added.
在我们茵莱温
Here at Enlyven,
我们直接去找蜜蜂
we go straight to the bee.
蜂毒 或者我们所说的蜜蜂之吻
The venom of the bee, or as we call it, the bee's kiss.
-什么情况 -布朗博士
- Well, what is-- what is happening? - Dr. Brown,
告诉我们蜜蜂之吻里有什么
tell us, what is in the bee's kiss?
蜂蜇吗 蜂毒肽 蜜蜂神经毒素
Uh, the-the bee sting? Uh, melittin, apamin.
-我看到评论变化 -它们会引起炎症反应
- I'm seeing the comment shift. - They cause inflammatory responses.
非常恶心
最差劲了 汉克很逊
我爱爱爱汉克的蜜蜂霜
非常感谢生产了
最差劲了 汉克很逊
我爱爱爱汉克的蜜蜂霜
非常感谢生产了
我唯一的遗憾是怎么没早一点
这些反应会帮助激活你的免疫系统
With responses that help prepare your immune system
来对付引起发炎的其它毒素和疾病
for other toxins and diseases causing inflammation.
蜂蜇是大自然的疫苗
The bee sting is nature's vaccine.
不是从可疑的实验室提取而来
Not derived from shadowy laboratories
也没有添加不可靠的成分
or with added unreliable ingredients.
H是蜜蜂之吻
H is the honey bee's kiss.
我们会发♥售♥蜂毒精华素
We will be selling bee venom extract.
额外付费的话 我们会为您运送活蜜蜂
And for a premium, we will ship you live bees
以便您可以自己享受自然力量的免疫
so that you can inoculate yourself with nature's power.
聪明的姑娘
Oh, clever girl.
-等等 这是预售额吗 -没错
- Wait, these are presales? - Yep.
布朗温 看看这些数字
Bronwyn, look at these numbers.
-你真是个天才 -谢谢
- You are a genius. - Thank you.
你应该知道我在全世界的保健公♥司♥
You do know that I have holdings in other wellness companies
都有股份 对吧
all around the world, right?
我可以让你火遍全球 布朗温
I'm taking you global, Bronwyn.
不管你需要多少钱 不管你需要什么设施
Whatever money you need, whatever infrastructure you need,
查德都帮你搞定
you got Chad.
-合十礼 查德 -合十礼 宝贝
- Namaste, Chad. - Namaste, babe.
这和我们预期的正相反 是吧
This is the opposite of what we wanted, right?
谢谢你的总结 帕克
Thank you, Parker.
好了 我们下一步要怎么对付她
All right, what's our next move on her?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这个女人撒起谎来毫无悔意
This woman lies without any remorse,
而且她骗起人来
and then she pivots without
压根不考虑后果或对现实的影响
thought to consequence or even reality.
想象一下如果她有点良心
Imagine the good she could've done
做一个侠义女骗子 那能造福多少人
if she'd had the decency to become an honest con woman.
好吧 那我们就清空她的数据库
All right, we'll wipe out her database.
最重要的信息就是数据库了 对吧
That's where the values at, right?
要是清空了 她可以马上利用备份恢复的
If we do that, she'll just restore from a backup.
我估计我应该可以安装一个侵蚀数据库的病毒
I guess I could install a virus that corrupts it.
顺便把备份也侵蚀了
Corrupts the backups, too.
很好
Fine.
你知道吗 我的第一次行骗
You know, my--my first grift...
我曾在巴黎的甜点学校学习
I went to pastry school in Paris
就为了在一个军♥火♥贩最喜欢的饭店里求职
to get a job in an arms dealer's favorite restaurant.
慢慢引起他的注意那一套
You know, catch his eye over time.
我花了六个月的时间 像手术刀一般
And I spent six months just carving my way
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表