剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
某种背景噪音
Kind of like background noise,
但要像是随机产生的
but it's gotta seem random.
很响的声音 就像...
Something loud, like...
旁边有家夜♥总♥会♥
There's a nightclub next door.
好像废弃了
Looks abandoned.
音乐会
A concert.
可我们没时间去组织一场音乐会
But we don't have enough time to organize a concert.
不 不 你人都来了 说吧
No, no, no. You're here. Go ahead.
也许一场不是我们组织的音乐会
Maybe a concert we don't organize,
而是一场...自发的 电子舞曲
but one just... happens. EDM.
我女儿很喜欢那个
Yeah, my daughter loves that stuff.
对不起 我还以为我们在互相分享
Sorry. Thought we were sharing.
电子舞曲节在中美洲遍地都是
EDM festivals happen all over Central America.
很多都是快闪
A lot of them are just pop-ups.
我有个兼♥职♥就是给音乐会推广人管理社交媒体
One of my gig jobs, I worked social media for a concert promoter.
你不用去组织音乐会
Yeah, you don't organize the concerts.
你去炒它们 然后所以这些人就来了
You hype them, and then all these people show up
因为他们怕错过这些热闹
because they're afraid to miss out on the hype.
我们找到合适的DJ
We find the right DJ,
我保证我们能让一千人跑到那个夜♥总♥会♥去
I promise we could put a thousand people in that club.
吵闹的人 听着吵闹的音乐
Loud people listening to loud music.
我喜欢
I like it.
不错
Yeah.
我带着布里安娜和威尔逊先生负责音乐会
I'll take Breanna and our Mr. Wilson for the concert.
我们是钻钻队
We're the drill team.
蜘蛛猿
人类-动物联盟组织震惊地
The Human-Animal Alliance is shocked
看到卡马拉DJ在为爱德华多·古铁雷斯
to see that DJ COM4R4T is performing a birthday party
做生日派对
for Eduardo Gutierrez,
而后者的采矿公♥司♥正在破坏
whose mining company is destroying the habitat
巴拿马蜘蛛猿的栖息地
of the Panamanian spider monkey,
人类学家可是把它们称为
or as anthropologists call them,
我们娇小 鬼鬼祟祟而又完全相似的表兄弟
our tiny, thieving, identical cousins.
相信我 这地方很完美
Trust me, man, this place is perfect.
社交媒体上的怒潮是极大的误会
This social media firestorm is a horrible misunderstanding.
谁也没有我卡马拉更喜欢动物
No one loves animals more than COM4R4T.
所以他才戴着老鼠的面具表演
It's why he performs in a rat mask.
你打来找我真是太有缘分了
Oh, man, it is such karma, you calling me.
有一位很有灵气的年轻推广人
There is a powerfully spiritual young promoter
刚好正在组织一场公益音乐会
who right now is organizing a benefit concert
专为蜘蛛猿举办
for the spider monkey.
也许如果卡马拉DJ同意露面...
Perhaps if DJ COM4R4T would agree to appear...
我们得走了
Hey, we gotta go.
不 我和红牛在线上说礼品包包呢
Nope. I got Red Bull on the line for swag bags.
我们的网站有两万个独♥立♥用户呢
And our site has 20,000 distinct users.
好吧 我知道... 什么包
Okay, I know... What?
所有人头一次搞骗局
You know, everybody always gets too
都会特别投入的
wrapped up in the con the first time.
你以前就是
Used to be you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我不需要保姆 谢谢
I don't need a babysitter, thank you.
实际上我有些问题
Actually, I've got some questions.
你的老板在吗
Is your boss around?
我老板
My boss?
当然 我去叫她过来
Sure. Let me go get her.
你是谁 为什么来打搅我的员工
Who are you and why are you bothering my staff?
你就是音乐会的推广人
You're the concert promoter?
我是你的邻居
Well, um, I'm your neighbor,
运营一个对谨慎要求很高的业务
who runs a business built on discretion.
你要弄一千个人跑到我的门口
You're bringing a thousand people to my doorstep.
我想知道原因
I'd like to know why.
喂 那些是我的合同
Hey, yo, man, those are my contracts.
听着 已经半夜了
Look, it's almost midnight,
我还有很多准备工作要做 您是...
and I still have a lot of prep, Mister...
科比特 莱恩·科比特
Corbett. Ryan Corbett.
你还没有回答我的问题
And you haven't answered my question.
这是为猴子们搞的公益活动
It's a benefit for the monkeys.
它们的栖息地遭受了侵袭
Their habitat is under attack.
嗯 我看了你的网站 我一个字都不信
Yes, I saw your website, and I don't believe a word of it.
所以我再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you again.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
好了 一步步教她怎么说 索菲
All right, talk her through it, Sophie.
不行 那样她会分心 她会愣住
No, it'll distract her. She'll freeze.
布里安娜 我告诉你思路 我相信你能行
Breanna, I'm giving you a general play and trusting you, okay?
像莱恩这种贪婪 喜欢利用别人的人
People like Ryan who-- who are greedy and-and use people,
他们有个盲区
they have a blind spot.
他们无法想象和他们不一样的人
They can't imagine anyone who's not like them.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
好吧 老兄 你说对了
Okay. Hey, man, you're right.
你说对了 我是在撒谎
You're right. I'm lying.
让我和你解释解释
Let me just break it down for you.
我用猴子这事道德绑♥架♥DJ 所以他不收我钱
I monkey-shamed the DJ, so he cost me nada.
光门票就能赚回我全部成本
Ticket sales cover all my expenses,
然后剩下的 T恤 周边 环保袋
and the rest of it, T-shirts, the merch, the eco-friendly bags,
没错 所有那些收入都通过
yeah, all of that goes back into my pocket
公益组织进了我的腰包
through my 1513 non-profit.
根本没有慈善组织
There's no charity.
最棒的地方在于 没人在乎
And the best part, I mean, no one cares.
粉丝不在乎 税务局不在乎
Not the fans, not the IRS,
巴拿马政♥府♥更不在乎了
certainly not Panama.
他们尊重我的隐私
They respect my privacy.
所以说 你何不也这样做呢
Now, uh, why don't you do the same?
你指望我相信你在开场前两天才发出邀请
You honestly expect me to believe you got COM4R4T to commit
还真能请到卡玛拉吗
on two days' notice?
你看看他的社交平台 他亲自给我们宣传
Check his social, man. He's hyping us himself.
好吧 这么说吧
Okay, here's the thing.
我爱卡玛拉
I love com4r4t.
真的
I do.
我是不是很爱卡玛拉
Do I not love COM4R4T?
是的 老板他超爱卡玛拉
Oh, yes. The boss, he loves the COM4R4T.
我爱他 他在底特律出道时我就在看他了
I love him. I saw him when he was just starting out in Detroit.
我还看了维加斯场 伊比沙岛场 还有...
We saw him in Vegas, we saw him in Ibiza. We saw him...
还有东京场 我们当时为什么会去东京来着
I saw him in Tokyo. Why were we in Tokyo?
东京...
Tokyo...
科西嘉人那事 没错了 我们...
Oh, the Corsican. That's right. We...
演出就在...
The show was right after the...
嗯 那场很棒
Yeah. It was a great show.
好吧 所以你们是想要票还是怎样
Yeah, well, you guys want tickets or something?
我能安排
I can hook you up.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我欣赏你的手段
I admire your hustle.
-谢了 -真的
- Thanks. - I do. I do.
听好了 如果我发现你在骗我
Now, if I find out you're lying to me,
我会回来把你爆头
I'm gonna come back and I'm gonna shoot you in the face.
帮我留两张票
Save me two tickets.
卡玛拉
Com4r4t.
行了 明天就让她回家
That's it. She goes home tomorrow.
我们不能让...不是我们的人冒险
We can't risk someone who isn't... one of us.
容我说一句...没错
If I may... Yeah.
-这事超出布里安娜的能力范围了 -谢谢
- Breanna's out of her depth. - Thank you.
和你在塞尔维亚收养机构那次行动一样
Just like you were when we went off to that Serbian adoption agency.
叉子
Fork.
还有轮到你当"冰人"的那次
And don't get me started on your turn as "the Ice Man."
这话有点过了吧 老妈子
That's a bit harsh, isn't it, mum?
你喜欢那次 对吧
You liked it, right?
我觉得布里安娜做得很好
I think Breanna did quite well.
这次也许是我的最后一票
This may just be one last job for me,
但我觉得她有潜力
but I think she's got potential.
只要加以适当的指导
With proper instruction.
什么...
What...?
我们说好了轮流打钻
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表