剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
I got laid off. I needed the money.
而我有这些故事
And I had all these stories.
至少是故事片段
Pieces of them, anyway.
但现在我们得去偷扎菲尔圣甲虫护符
But now we have to steal the Zafir Scarab.
我们不会去偷任何东西
We are not stealing anything.
等把威尔逊先生救出来 我们就回家
We are getting our Mr. Wilson back and going home.
检查四周 我要出来了
Perimeter check. Coming out.
收到
Copy that.
敢动我就折断你手指
Move and I start breaking fingers.
这是把很舒服的椅子
This is a very comfortable chair.
找到他了
I got him.
多谢
Thank you.
大家 我想我们有麻烦了
Hey, you guys, I think we have a problem here.
纳维德国王被民♥主♥政♥变♥推♥翻♥
是有麻烦 我被绑在椅子上
Yeah, we have a problem. I'm tied to a chair.
但我们马上就能解决掉
But we're about to rectify that right now.
纳维德国王 那个声名狼藉的独♥裁♥者
Okay, so King Navid, the notorious dictator,
其实是前纳维德国王
is actually ex-King Navid.
在上个月被一场民♥主♥政♥变♥推♥翻♥了
Overthrown last month by a democratic rebellion,
政♥府♥没收了他的财产
the government seized his assets.
他靠着匆忙收拾的财物逃出了国
He made it out of the country with whatever he could grab.
嗯 我们正看着
Yeah, we're looking at it.
没有多少 大概也就1215021美元
Not that much really, about $1,215,021 worth.
唯一没被没收的财产
The only asset that wasn't seized
是一件已经不属于他的东西
was the one that was no longer his.
扎菲尔圣甲虫护符
The Zafir Scarab.
正在拍卖♥♥ 扎菲尔圣甲虫护符
预估价值二亿美金
如果他要亡命天涯 他就需要它
If he's going on the run, he's gonna need that.
他没有跑
Oh, well, he's not running.
我查了下仓库附近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
Pinged the cell towers near that warehouse,
他和私人佣兵 前中情局 前格勒乌都有联♥系♥
I got calls from private mercenaries, ex-CIA, ex-GRU,
我刚从哈迪森的服务器里调出了一些数据
and I just pulled some data off of Hardison's servers.
他们在扎菲尔边境都有突击队待命
They've all got strike teams lined up on the Zafir border.
纳维德买♥♥了一支军队
Navid bought an army.
你不能雇人来推♥翻♥一个政♥府♥
You can't just hire people to overthrow a government.
我做过 但可不便宜
I did it, but it ain't cheap.
如果他卖♥♥掉圣甲虫护符 他能用两亿做到吗
If he sold the scarab, could he do it with 200 million?
我收了八千万
I did for 80,
但安全起见 你至少需要一亿五千万
but you need at least 150 million just to be safe.
所以如果我们不去偷 纳维德会带着枪来
So if we don't steal it, Navid's gonna come in here guns blazing,
偷走圣甲虫护符 卖♥♥掉
steal the scarab, sell it,
然后夺回王位 并进行恐怖统治
and reclaim his throne with a reign of terror.
帕克 计划更改 把威尔逊先生留在那
Parker, change of plan. Leave our Mr. Wilson where he is.
什么
What?
把我留在这是什么意思 不不不不不不
What do you mean, leave me here? No, no, no, no, no, no.
比之前还更紧了
That's tighter than it was before!
在我们偷走圣甲虫护符之前
We can't let Navid know anything's wrong
不能让纳维德发现异样
until we steal that scarab.
几乎不可能做到
Which is nearly impossible.
为了保持场馆的历史精确度
To maintain the historical accuracy of the building,
他们在墙内铺设了安保系统
they integrated security systems into the walls.
和安保室是有线连接
Hard wires lead down to that security room
没无线摄像头或警报器 让我黑进系统
where there's no Wi-Fi cameras or alarms for me to hack.
而展览室有动作感应和热成像地板
And that display room? Motion sensitive and thermographic floor.
罩内充满了氦气
The case is filled with helium.
为什么是氦气
Why helium?
它没腐蚀性 如果加压了
It's noncorrosive, and if it's pressurized...
抬起罩子造成减压会触发警报
A drop in pressure, from lifting the case, sets the alarm off.
绑好绑紧了吗
Nice and tight?
嗯 够紧了
Yeah, that's tight.
现在 电击枪
Now, taser.
用有电火花的那端指别人 好吗
Point the sparky end and at the other guy. Okay?
解开皮带
Take off your belt.
不不不 别 请别把它放到我裤子里
No no, no, don't. Please don't put that in my pants.
哈里 别让我最喜欢的电击枪出意外
Harry, don't let anything happen to my favorite taser.
我们只需要转移所有人的注意力
So all we have to do is distract an entire party,
让警卫的视线从无法黑进去的监控上移开
keep the guards from watching the unhackable cameras,
穿过无法穿过的地板
cross an uncrossable floor,
然后把圣甲虫护符从加压罩内取出
and get the scarab out of a pressurized case,
再混入参加派对的人群中
and then blend back into the crowd of the party.
-还有救回我们的威尔逊先生 -对
- Oh, and save our Mr. Wilson. - Yeah.
我们要怎么做
So how do we do that?
你不是首脑吗
Ain't you the Mastermind?
非常感谢你今天能来
Thank you so much for coming today.
请进并欣赏博物馆
Please go in and enjoy the museum.
你好
Bonjour.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
慈善组织
莉莉安娜·英格莱斯塔
一个独特的夜晚
我们收到了你的捐赠
We received your donation.
请进 享用香槟
Please come on in, enjoy the champagne.
我不是负担吗
Aren't I a liability?
我难道不该就待在餐车里吗
Shouldn't I just hang out in the food truck?
这是你干的
This is your doing.
我们需要你现身参与这个局
We need you visibly taking part in this con.
以防纳维德在看
Just in case Navid's watching.
我没看到他的人
I don't see any of his guys,
但那不意味着他们不在
but that doesn't mean they're not here.
这个耳塞太夸张了
This ear pieces are crazy.
就好像我脑中同时有六个你一样
It's like I got six of you in my head at once.
你会习惯的
Yeah, you get used to that.
布里安娜 什么情况
Brianna, what do you have?
好的 地下室里有间房♥
Okay, uh, there's a room in the basement
占用了整栋楼接近60%的电力
that's drawing nearly 60% of all the power the house uses.
肯定就是安保控制室了
That's gotta be the security control room.
主楼梯对面有道暗门
A hidden door across from the main stairwell
直通那里
that leads right down into it.
我可以去地下室分散警卫的注意
I can get down to the basement and distract the guards.
艾略特 帕克取圣甲虫护符时你来望风
Eliot, you watch the perimeter while Parker grabs the scarab.
你知道扎菲尔圣甲虫护符的保险公♥司♥是IYS吗
You know IYS actually insures the Zafir Scarab?
我记得这个是因为
I remember it because--
这事超有意思
This is so funny.
莉莉安娜·英格莱斯塔填错了表
Liliana Inglestadt filled out the wrong form.
她按照十年的精算费率给它投了保
She insured it at a 10-year actuary rate,
可给一个值两亿的东西投保
when something worth 200 mil should have a policy
至少应该花上三倍的价钱
with at least three times the payout.
没错 花费非常大 但一旦你分期还款
Sure, it costs more, but once you amortize it...
布里安娜
Breanna.
我还是没想明白为什么
I'm still trying to figure out why
有这么多衣服还有艾略特的快餐车
with all the clothes and Elliot's food truck
我还是穿得和平常一样
that I'm dressed like myself.
这就是你的掩护
That's your cover.
因为你经验不足 所以我们最好还是
Because of your lack of experience, it's best that we stick
尽量让你贴近你的真实身份 会计师
as close as possible to your true self-- an accountant.
这样也对
That makes sense.
你真是被他们训练得非常好
They're training you really very nicely.
训练我
Training me?
你是新成员 对吧
Well, you're new to the crew, right?
你
You...
你真的不知道我是谁
You really have no idea who I am.
不知道我跟内特·福特是什么关系
No idea who I was to Nate Ford.
你是...
Who you were...?
我是他妻子 我就是他的犯罪搭档
I was his wife. I was literally his partner in crime.
我是他每天早上醒来看到的人
I was the one he woke up to every day
当他洗碗机放置不当时
and the one who shouted at him
会朝他吼的那个人
when he loaded the dishwasher wrong,
他因为偷窃莫奈的画作而被追捕时
and I was the one who led him on a merry chase
也是我帮助他躲过了四个大洲的追捕
across four continents over stolen Monets.
但你的所有调查里 和内特的所有谈话里
But in all your research, in all your conversations with Nate...
他从没提到过我吗
I never came up?
莉莉安娜·英格莱斯塔
Liliana Inglestadt!
我是夏洛特·普兰蒂斯 汉诺瓦公爵夫人
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表