剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
rig that up like a old-school dial-up modem.
看起来你终于能
Looks like you're gonna
实现浑身石油揍人的梦想了
punch a bunch of people covered in oil after all.
对
Yep.
阿莫斯
Armus!
我一直在前你之前的那通电♥话♥
I got to thinking about your little phone call earlier.
感觉有点不对劲
And something didn't seem quite right.
有些人想跟你谈谈
I've got some people who'd like to speak to you.
我们需要延迟
We need to delay.
我们肯定能耍什么法律上的花招来延迟
There's gotta be a legal maneuver we can use to delay.
要是没有证明意图 渎职的证据
Yeah, not without some proof of intention, malfeasance.
法官来后就结束了
When the judge gets here, this is over.
我去看看是否能争取点时间
Let me go see if I can buy us a little more time.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
迎婴派对吗
Baby shower?
我刚才不小心听到的 新晋爸爸
I couldn't help but overhear, new dad.
在这个油井 我们都是一家人
On this rig, we're family.
谢谢 这...没这个必要
Thank you. This is not... This is not necessary.
我得...我得...我得回去...
I gotta... I'm gonna go... I'm gonna get back to...
-留下 -但我...
- Stay. - But I was...
留下 来 我给你拿啤酒
Stay. Come on, I'll get you a beer.
好吧 那...你好
All right, that's, uh... Hi.
击掌 不错啊
High five. All right.
看起来我得在这待一会了
Looks like I'm gonna be here for a while, okay?
但那意味着钻井层没有人 去偷数据吧
But that means the drill floor is open. Go retrieve the data.
你得确保所有人留在那里
You gotta make sure everyone stays here.
好的
Okay, right.
来吧 我给你拿啤酒
Come on, man, let's get you a beer.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们都去参加迎婴派对了
They're all off to the baby shower.
迎婴派对
The baby shower?
迎婴派对
Oh, baby shower.
-对 -你怎么不去
- Yeah. - Why aren't you going?
我去不了 这里得一直有人守着
Oh, I can't. Somebody's gotta be here at all times.
真可惜 尤其是你刚连上两个班
Ah, such a shame, especially after your double shift.
你在说什么 我才刚来
What are you talking about? I just got here.
真的吗 你看起来好疲惫
Really? You look exhausted.
眼睛底下有黑眼圈 苍白的皮肤
Dark circles under your eyes, pale skin.
我需要给你做个检查
I need to give you an examination.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
在提交我的报告前
I just have one final point to cover
还有一个地方要检查
before I submit my report.
两分钟内 我们就会知道判决结果了
In a couple minutes, we'll get summary judgment,
你可以汇报说付给我团队的钱 每一分都值得
and you can report that the money from my team was well spent.
我们刚给海湾石油省了一千万美元
We just saved GP $10 million.
如果是那样的话 这报告就很完美了
Well, that would be a splendid report to submit.
如果是的话
Would be?
提交给法庭的证据都完全了吗
And the submission of fact to the court is complete?
没有其他你想补充的内容了吗
There's nothing else that you want to include?
你确定吗
You're sure?
我们核查了所有事实 调阅了所有先例
We have covered every pertinent fact, every precedent.
板上钉钉的事了
This is a slam dunk.
当然是了
Of course it is.
再核查一次材料
Go through everything one more time.
看是否忘了什么 漏了重要的东西
See if we forgot anything, missed something important.
告诉法官我们还需要十分钟
Tell the judge we're gonna need another 10 minutes.
太糟了 你发高烧了
Oh, this is very bad. You have a very high fever.
有可能是两种情况
Now, this could be two things.
在你嘴里的试纸 如果变成黄色
That piece of paper in your mouth, if it turns yellow,
别担心 只是小感冒 但如果变红了...
don't worry, it's just a minor flu, but if it turns red...
那是什么
What is it?
瓦克萨玛萨瓦辛病毒 是传染性最强的一种
Waxamaxawaxin Virus! It's the most contagious one!
你得去医务室隔离
You're gonna have to isolate in the infirmary.
听着 戴上这个口罩 别开口 懂了吗
Look, put this mask on. Do not open your mouth, all right?
直到我让你退烧 给你注射疫苗
Not until I get your fever down and I vaccinate you.
但我不能离开控制...
But I can't leave the control...
我说了别开口
I said don't open your mouth!
你想杀了我吗
Do you wanna kill me?!
听着 别跟任何人说话
Listen, don't speak to anyone.
我会找人来接你的班 好吗
I will find someone to come here and take your place, all right?
快走吧
Now, go, go!
我拿到了
Uh, I got it.
现在我们得给这地方重新布线 把信息发回去
Now we have to rewire this whole place so we can send it back.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss anything?
法官就要出来了
The judge is just coming out now.
全体起立 请保持肃静
All rise. There will be order in the court.
尊敬的朗德里法官出庭
The Honorable Judge Lundary presiding.
请坐
Please be seated.
在我们开始前
Before we get started,
彼得森女士要驳回一个不小的动议
Ms. Peterson has a rather hefty motion to dismiss.
原因很简单 法官阁下
It's very simple, Your Honor.
原告未能将他们的受伤人士
The plaintiff has failed to show a causal link
联♥系♥到他们所谓的漏油事件上
between their injuries and this alleged oil leak.
因此 这不过是个环境问题的案子
Therefore, this can only be an environmental case,
意味着这个法庭没有审判司法权
and that means this court lacks jurisdiction.
罗威先生 你有何回应
Well, Mr. Lowe, your response?
法官大人 我没什么要补充的
Your Honor, I-I don't have anything to add.
法官大人 恕我冒昧
Your Honor, if you'll forgive me.
哈里 你怎么...
Harry? What are you...
我刚加入了原告的律师团队
I just recently joined the legal team.
我想就你的申请作出回应
I would like to respond, with your permission.
我允许了
I'll allow.
彼得森女士说得完全没错
Ms. Peterson is absolutely correct.
本法庭无权审判环境案件
This court has no jurisdiction over an environmental case.
那省了我们好多时间
Well, that saves us all a lot of time.
然而这并不是环境案件
However, this is not an environmental law case.
这是个毒物致害侵权案件
This is a toxic tort case.
故此 其中因果关系需要你来定夺
And as such, causation is a matter of fact for you to determine.
你不能这样交换因果角色
You can't just treat them interchangeably.
但这个有先例 科恩诉艾尔斯案
Well, the court did in, uh, Cohen versus Ayers,
1998年得州南区法庭的判决
1998 case out of the Southern District of Texas,
不过我猜那个案件不在彼得森女士
but I'm gonna guess that that case is not in the phone book
和她团队给你的厚厚一叠材料中
that Ms. Peterson and her team just dumped on your bench.
被告的动议否决
The defendant's motion to dismiss is denied.
威尔逊先生 传唤你的第一位证人
Mr. Wilson, call your first witness.
这样应该就行了 现在试着发送数据
All right, that should do it. Try sending the data now.
没意义
There's no point.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这些跟我们在海湾石油找到的数据一模一样
These numbers match exactly what we found at GulfPetrol.
所以其实没有泄露吗
So there's no actual leak?
不 我是说他们从源头就伪造了数据
No, I'm saying they're cooking the numbers at the source.
我黑进的机器 在数据进来时就直接篡改了
The machine I hacked to get this alters that data as it comes in.
那我们拿不到原始数据了吗
So we can't get the raw data?
没法及时拿到
Not in time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是怎么遇见你夫人的
All right, so how'd you meet the missus?
很浪漫吗
Was it romantic?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我不知道艾略特还能在那里坚持多久
I don't know how much longer Eliot can hold it together in there.
他不怎么喜欢派对
He's not exactly a party person.
等等 艾略特不是说
Wait, didn't Eliot say they have cameras
油井所有地方都有监控他们的摄像头吗
monitoring every aspect of the rig's activities?
快找
Go.
伊森 伊森
Ethan, Ethan.
哈里
Harry.
你跟我说过 你想给萨拉一些钱
Now, you told me that you wanted to give Sarah some money
支付她的癌症治疗费用
for her cancer treatments,
但后来你的律师说你不能这么做
but that your lawyers told you that you could not.
是真的吗
Is that true?
这是要干什么 哈里
What is all this about, Harry?
是因为我和格蕾丝吗 这是你的报复吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表