剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
这样他们就无法把这事归咎于我们任何人
so they can't pin it on any one of us.
-对 -好吧 行了
- Yeah. - Okay, well, yeah.
关于这些出版合同 有趣的是
The funny thing about these publishing contracts,
它们都有终止条款
right, is that they all have a kill clause,
作者可以在出版前任何时候行使该条款
so the author can exercise that any time before publication.
那我们邀请"内特·福特"来新奥尔良
So, we invite "Nate Ford" to New Orleans
让他相信出版的危险性
and convince him about the perils of publishing
这样没人会受伤
so that nobody gets hurt.
他不是内特·福特
He is not Nate Ford.
正因如此 他要付出代价
And for that he's gonna pay.
我们去偷回自己的人生吧
Let's go steal our lives back.
《首脑》
一群罪犯打倒罪恶的有钱人
WQIS频道
空气变得很清新 你知道这意味着什么吗
The air has turned crisp, and you know what that means?
没错 朋友 今天适合穿毛衣
That's right, friends, it's sweater weather.
《你好诺拉》
广♥告♥后
After the break,
我们将邀请本地最受欢迎的设计师
we'll be having our favorite local designers.
我学新闻就是为了这个吗
I went to journalism school for this?
喂喂喂 你们还在这里干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa! People, what are you still doing here?
我们正处在大爆发中
We are in the middle of an outbreak!
《你好诺拉》
什么大爆发
An outbreak? Of what?
你们上周邀请了一位来自
You had an entomologist
-新奥尔良动物园的昆虫学家 对吗 -是的
- from the New Orleans Zoo on last week, did you not? - Yeah.
他的一些罪恶虫跑掉了
Well, some of his Malum Insectus got loose
在控制室里开始繁殖
and started breeding in the control room.
它们喜欢在头发里做窝吗
They like to nest in the hair?
它们最开始在头发里 然后一路向下
They start in the hair, work their way down.
大家快出去 出去 出去 快点
Come on, everybody, out! Out, out, out, out, out, out!
那是最后一个
That's the last of 'em.
很及时
Just in time.
WQIS频道
准备好见见那位偷你们秘密
Get ready to meet the devious,
狡诈又残忍♥的天才
ruthless genius who stole all your secrets
然后干掉他
and then take him down...
你好呀
Hi, there.
新奥尔良新闻6台
很高兴你能参加我们的节目
We're so excited to have you on our program.
我们的主持人希尔达·拉♥萨♥尔很喜欢你的书
Our host, Hilda La Salle, just loved your book.
-我只是写了我知道的 -抱歉
- Well, I write what I know. - Excuse me.
-打扰一下 -抱歉 谢绝参观
- Excuse me... - Sorry, no guests.
我知道 我希望和"首脑"聊聊
I know. I was hoping to have a word with the Mastermind.
他的出版商说他在这里
His publisher said he was here.
我代表外国出版集团
I represent foreign interests.
我们相信 他有国际吸引力
We believe he has international appeal.
抱歉 伙计 这不关我的事
Sorry, man, that's not my bag.
"首脑"的采访已经迟了
The Mastermind's late for an interview.
这是录制部分 演播室没有观众
So, this is a taped segment. There's no studio audience.
但希尔达经常意识不到
But Hilda doesn't always recognize that,
所以配合演一下
so just play along with it.
就像那次在萨拉热窝 我们放了部假电影
Like that time we conned an orphan-selling outfit in Sarajevo
骗了一群贩卖♥♥孤儿的人
by putting on a fake movie.
是塞尔维亚
Serbia.
你收到预先准备的问题了吗
You got the prep questions?
没有 我没收到
No. I, uh, I didn't.
真的吗
Really?
我们给你发过邮件 我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
We emailed them to you. Could I see your phone?
当然
Sure.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah.
我猜我们没发
I guess we didn't.
手♥机♥已克隆
是我们的错
Our bad.
但别担心 那些问题都是
But don't worry, the questions are
标准采访问题 你没问题
standard interview stuff. You got it.
希尔达几分钟后出来
Hilda will be out in a few moments,
你可以在那里等她
you can wait for her right over there.
-太好了 -去吧
- Great. - Mm-hmm.
只有我这么想 还是这家伙是个笨蛋
Is it just me or is this guy a schmoe?
是的 一个非常乐意
Yeah, a schmoe who's more than happy
将我们所有客户置于危险的笨蛋
to put all of our clients in danger.
我还是觉得可以刺杀
Well, I still say stabbing's an option.
这绝对是备用计划
It's definitely plan B.
你刚那么做了
You just did it.
什么
What?
我没有 我的头发进眼睛了 帕克
I didn't do-- I had hair in my eyes, Parker!
好吧 我们现在做的所有事
Okay, all this stuff that we're doing right now--
设局 跑腿 我也都很擅长
the con, the legwork-- I'm good at that, too.
我跟你说
I'm just saying.
好吧 你以为我想被人叫"传奇"吗
Okay, well, do you think I wanna be called legendary?
你以为我希望只是低声说我的名字
Do you think I want just the whisper of my name
就能让各地坏人心生恐惧吗
to strike fear in the hearts of evildoers everywhere?
这还有什么挑战
Where's the challenge in that?
什么
What?
外面有人吗
Anyone out there?
好了 所有人
All right, everyone,
掌声欢迎希尔达·拉♥萨♥尔
let's give it up for Hilda La Salle!
我才是那个该成为传奇的人
I'm the one that should be legendary.
好吧 给假观众一个提示
Okay, cue fake audience.
《你好诺拉》
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
我是希尔达·拉♥萨♥尔 这里是《你好诺拉》
I'm Hilda La Salle, and hello, NOLA!
我今早的嘉宾
My guest this morning
《你好诺拉》
是一本新书低调且神秘的作者
is the secretive and mysterious author of the new book
《首脑 一群罪犯
"The Mastermind: A Team of Criminals
打倒罪恶的有钱人》
Take Down the Criminally Rich."
"首脑"先生 大家欢迎
Mr. Mastermind, welcome.
感谢邀请
Thanks for having me.
叫我"首脑"就行
And it's just "Mastermind."
好吧
Right.
首先 我想说 你写这本书真是勇气可嘉
First, I want to say how brave it was for you to write this book.
勇敢的部分不是撰写 是行动部分
Well, the brave part wasn't the writing, it was the doing.
有权有势的人予取予求
The rich and powerful take what they want.
我们为你们偷回来
We steal it back for you.
我们提供了
We provide...
一种优势
an advantage.
勇气可嘉
Commendable.
然而 我说的是
However, I was referring to
你在这里推销你的书很有勇气
the fact that you're here promoting your book.
是你们请我来的
Well, you invited me.
是的
Sure.
但现在所有你偷过的人都知道你是谁了
But now everyone who you stole from knows who you are.
他们知道你的长相
They know what you look like.
我
I...
我没想过这事
I hadn't thought of that.
而且因为你所写的内容
And because of what you wrote,
他们知道你是怎么骗他们的
they know how you conned them.
但当然 你一定知道
But of course you know
如何躲避针对你的所有措施
how to counteract any measures taken against you.
是的 我知道
Uh, yes. Yes, I do.
你有一群 网络专家
You have a-- a team of cyber experts
他们能确保你不会被黑客入侵
who can make sure you aren't a victim of hackin'.
毫无疑问 你有很多人脉
And no doubt you have a great many connections
在执法部门
with law enforcement
他们不介意你们在书中愚弄他们
who won't mind that y'all are makin' fools of them in the book.
如果你没有... 那么
And if you don't... well,
你是首脑
you're a mastermind.
你能应付任何情况
You can handle any situation.
那是自然
Yes. Sure.
我当然可以
Sure I am.
首脑先生
Mr. Mastermind!
书下周就会上市
The book is in stores next month!
录制结束
And we're out!
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表