剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
你要做的事情就是黑进
Now what you do is you hack, like,
等级低 安全性差的公♥司♥
a lower-level, less-secure company,
当目标在日常工作中用这家公♥司♥的可信赖服务时
and when the target uses this trusted service of this company
"砰" 你就进去了
in their everyday work, boom, you're in.
这就像军用合同的承包商 他们使用工资发放系统
It's like a military contractor. They use payroll service.
承包商系统是安全的 工资发放系统遭到入侵
Now, the contractor is secure, payroll service is compromised,
而当二者系统连接来在周五发工资支票时
and when the two connect to kick out that Friday check,
那就是你要的后门了
that's your backdoor.
RIZ的创新就是
See, R.I.Z.'s innovation is that
他们不是侵入那个更低级的公♥司♥
instead of hacking that lower company,
而是拥有它
they own it.
多亏了哈迪森 我收集到了各种文件
Thanks to Hardison, I've come into all sorts of documents
证明RIZ购买♥♥了数十家这类提供支持服务的公♥司♥
proving R.I.Z.'s purchased dozens of these support companies
都是为重要政♥府♥机构服务的
working for vital government services.
他们在所有的公♥司♥系统中都安装了蠕虫病毒
They installed the worm in all of them.
并且在这些公♥司♥中安插了伊森这样的人
And installed guys like Ethan in these companies
来保护他们的计划
to protect their plans.
那就意味着RIZ可以完全秘密地进入
Which means R.I.Z. has complete anonymous access to
并且完全控制多个政♥府♥机构
and total physical control of multiple government agencies.
如果你是个外国政♥府♥
You're a foreign government,
你想让移♥民♥局给你的一个间谍发放签证
and you want Immigration to issue a visa to one of your spies?
搞定
It's done.
你是家对冲基金 你想要减缓船运速度
You're a hedge fund, you wanna slow up shipping
来操纵食品价格获利 砰 小意思
to manipulate the price of food for profit, boom, double done.
而这些还只是RIZ能做的初级事情
And these are just the baby steps of what R.I.Z. can do.
唯一的问题是设法搞清楚
The only problem is trying to figure out
如何让潜在买♥♥家相信
how to convince that perspective buyer
你的确有这种渗透能力
that you do indeed have this level of access.
RIZ呢 他们炸掉平台不只是要掩护伊森
You see, R.I.Z., they didn't just blow the rig to cover Ethan.
许珀里翁钻井平台起火 数名工人死亡或失踪
不 这是为了介绍后续大节目的测试
No, it was a test to kind of work out the kinks of the big show,
以证明RIZ有能力侵入更加安全的系统
to prove that R.I.Z. could penetrate a more secure system.
美国电网
The U.S. electrical grid, right?
如果他们引发了全面停电
Now, if they cause a blackout,
那RIZ就证明它们可以进入任何地方的任何系统
then R.I.Z. proves they can get into any system, anywhere.
他们会接受现金或者支票来为你敞开大门
They will accept cash or check to hold that door open for you.
可问题是 你不能
Yeah, but the thing is, is you can't
简单地把整个美国电网给停掉啊
just black out the entire U.S. grid.
美国电网分为六个不同的电网
It's broken down into six different grids.
它们各自都有不同的薄弱环节
All of 'em have their own vulnerabilities.
有人告诉我的
Some guy told me.
当时我正踢他的脑袋呢
While I was kicking him in the head.
我们认为他们今晚会
We think that they're gonna try and take out
利用那个变电站
this whole Southeastern section
让整个东南区停电
using that power substation tonight.
那我们现在就公布吧
Then let's go public now.
我偷来的电邮或许能带来一些丑闻
Well, my stolen emails may cause a little bit of a scandal,
但如果我们真的想要证明
but if we're really trying to prove
RIZ是所有这些幕后的黑手
that R.I.Z. Is the mastermind behind all of this,
我们就需要那蠕虫病毒的源代码
we're gonna need that worm's source code.
别忘了 我们在钻井平台上发现的蠕虫是子弹
Remember, the worm we found on the oil rig was the bullet.
而源代码是枪 我们需要枪来指控RIZ
The source code is the gun. We need the gun to implicate R.I.Z.
正如你们已经注意到的 那个代码在一台服务器上
And as you already noticed, that one code is on one server,
20层之上 孤立与任何外界网络
20 floors up, with no connection to any outside networks,
而且至少需要一个小时
and it will take an hour minimum
来收集我们所需的所有东西
to scrub everything that we want.
一击不中
Tried once, you failed,
这回他们就有防备了
and they're gonna be expecting you this time.
还有别的方法吗
Is there another way?
所以去了变电站
That's why the substation.
如果我能在变电站安装渗透硬件
You see, if I can install the hardware taps on the substation,
我就能在他们像在钻井平台那样
I can go in there and grab the entire code
抹掉代码之前
before they wipe it away
获取整个代码
like they did on the rig.
问题是 有人引起了动静
The problem is, somebody caused a fuss
干扰了我
and interrupted me.
好样的 哈里
Way to go, Harry.
如果我有进入他们系统的后门
Now, if I had a backdoor into their system,
我就能按图索骥找到与RIZ的连接
I can trace a connection to R.I.Z.
但只有联邦政♥府♥的才有那种接入权限
But only the feds have that kind of access.
我也许能联♥系♥一下... 我觉得
I might be able to make that call, I... think.
很好 但那只解决了一半的问题
Good. But that only solves half the problem.
开个后门的话 必须两端都要开
Opening the backdoor, it has to be done on both sides too,
变电站和RIZ两端
power station and R.I.Z.
好吧 那么哈里 回去继续卧底吧
All right. So, Harry, going back undercover.
你觉得怎么样 索菲
What do you think, Sophie?
我觉得你应该接着做领头人 帕克
Oh, uh, I-I think you should go back to calling the shots, Parker.
这是我...最后的谢幕了
I mean, this is my... grand finale.
我得走了
Yeah, I gotta go.
把后门给我 我会安装好
Okay, give me the backdoor, I'll install it.
等等 哈里
Wait. Hey, Harry.
别死了
Don't die.
我需要你留下 衬托我没那么差
I need you around to make me look good.
玛丽亚
Maria.
电网的联邦代码
Federal codes for the power grid.
每个变电站和工厂操作软件的后门
Backdoors into every substation and plant's operating software.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你是联调局的人 你早该有这些了
If you were a fed, you'd already have these.
-对 -绝密行动 国安局
- Yeah. - Black ops, NSA,
所有我假设你做的工作
all the things I assumed you were,
会让你比我更容易得到这些
you'd get them easier than I could.
所以你打算怎么说服我
So you wanna tell me why
我为什么要向你透露一些自毁前程的机密呢
I should hand you something that could end my career?
过来
Come here.
几个月前的钻井平台爆♥炸♥
That rig explosion a few months ago.
是我们干的
That was us.
你没炸石油钻塔
You didn't blow up an oil rig.
不
No.
我们想阻止爆♥炸♥
We tried to stop it.
但爆♥炸♥太大了
But it's big.
超出我们的预期
It's bigger than we thought.
你一直对你为谁工作闭口不谈
You've carefully avoided saying who you work for.
我们游走在法律边缘
We work outside the law.
-你们是罪犯 -不是
- You're criminals. - No.
你还想让我给你这个
And you want me to hand you this?
这不是
It's not...
我们以前是罪犯
We used to be criminals.
好吗 我们...
All right? We...
帮助别人
We helped people.
我们暗地里给政♥府♥工作
We work for the government off the books,
但是联邦调查局 国安部 这个叫麦克斯威滕的人
but FBI, NSA, this guy named McSweeten...
不好意思 是陶德·麦克斯威滕探员
I'm sorry, Agent Todd McSweeten,
联邦调查局反恐部长吗
the head of the FBI Counterterrorism Division?
你怎么不说你认识塔格特副局长呢
Why don't you just say you know Deputy Director Taggert?
我没说谎
I'm not lying to you.
我们是好人
We are the good guys.
我完全信任你
I absolutely believe you.
我了解你 知道你想帮助别人
I know you, I know you want to help people.
我亲眼看到你冒生命危险救人
I've seen you risk your life to help people.
而且我觉得...
And I think...
我可能爱上你了
I may be in love with you.
我能体会你的感觉
I know how you feel.
我从未对任何人如此...
I never really opened up to...
坦诚
anyone.
-我从未跟任何人说过 -停
- I've never told-- - Stop.
我是美国法警 这...
I'm a U.S. Marshal. It...
这是我一直的追求 我毕生的工作
It's what I've always wanted to be. My life's work.
我不值得你这样冒险 对吗
And I'm not worth the risk, huh?
最离谱的是我觉得你值得
The bitch of it is, I think you are.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
但仍然是个罪犯
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表