剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
我是美国联邦法警玛丽亚·希普 米尔巴基先生
I'm U.S. Marshal Maria Shipp, Mr. Milbarge,
而你被捕了
and you're under arrest.
好吧 我们得到了什么信息
All right, what have we learned?
奥洛尔市有某种高级的人脸识别系统
Arlo has some kind of super-advanced facial recognition system.
它可以用远少于其它系统的数据
It can work off a-a-a fraction of the amount of data-points
就能够精准地运算识别出人脸
that any other system would need to operate.
我觉得这比联调局的系统还要先进 大概10%
I'm talking more powerful than the FBI's, by a factor of ten.
那我们必须了解更多有关它的信息了
Then we need to find out more about it.
不过首先 你必须先
But first, you need to
按照计划消除法庭通缉令
make that bench warrant disappear as planned,
然后...
and then...
你必须进入那个系统
you need to get into that system.
好的 我必须到现场才能进入
All right, I'm gonna have to do that on-site.
埃米特·米尔巴基 记录删除
好的 不过我们应该先让帕克回来
OK, but we should call Parker home.
如果那个系统可以利用街头摄像头找到艾略特
Because if that system picked Eliot up off the street cameras,
那让她待在外面就太危险了
it's too dangerous for her to be out there
除非我们弄清楚它的能耐
until we know what it can do.
但你就没有后援了 这样可以吗
But then you're gonna be without backup. Are you OK with that?
我必须可以
I'll have to be.
你好 法警
Hello, Marshal.
不 我说的不是那个意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
所以你的逮捕令神奇地消失了
So your bench warrant mysteriously disappeared?
换句话说 这次是针对我当事人
So, in other words, just the baseless
毫无根据且没有必要的逮捕吗
and unnecessary arrest of my client?
要是我们告上法庭你们可有的受了
This is gonna play great when we take it to court.
我倒很想看看你们把这事弄上法庭
I'd love to see you guys bring this into a courtroom.
希普法警是从联邦政♥府♥借调来的
Marshal Shipp is on loan from the federal government,
她所说的话不代表警局的意思
and she does not speak for this Police Department.
只要能再见到我 你什么都愿意 对吧
I guess anything just to see me again, huh?
你不也对再一次猫鼠游戏感兴趣吗
Like you're not interested in another round.
局长 要是奥洛尔市没有足够的钱
Chief, when this city Arlo doesn't have enough money
来赔偿我们在此案的损失
to pay for the damage in this case,
这地方就要改名为路易斯安那州米尔巴基市了
this town's gonna be called Milbarge, Louisiana,
除非你可以向我提供证据
unless you can show me some evidence
证明所谓的逮捕令真的存在
that this bench warrant ever existed.
你拆解格洛克手♥枪♥的方法非常...特别
The way you disarmed my Glock was very... distinctive.
我从各个地方学到了一些技俩
Well, I've picked up a few things here and there.
在哪学的 特种部队吗
Where? Special Ops?
有趣 我在你的档案里没看到这方面的信息
Funny, I didn't see any mention of that in your file.
也许和逮捕令一样 一起神秘消失了
Maybe it disappeared, along with that bench warrant.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
未联网
该死
Dammit!
还是没网 什么时候才能修好
The Internet is still down! When's it gonna get fixed?
网络人员刚到 局长
I.T. just arrived, Chief.
标准服务器技术
Standard server tech.
你好 你是什么东西
Hello. What are you?
探照灯
布里安娜 发现什么了
Breanna, what is it?
好吧
OK.
我原来以为奥洛尔市只是一个
so, I assumed that Arlo was just a guinea pig
新型人脸识别程序的实验试点
for a new facial recognition program.
但结果更糟糕
Turns out it's way worse.
这程序可以预测行为
This is predictive.
它不仅识别出了艾略特 还通知了警♥察♥
It didn't just recognize Eliot, it told the cops
不可编辑 只读
他朝一家银行出发 并且有可能抢劫银行
he was headed to a local bank and was at risk to rob it.
程序叫作探照灯
It's called Searchlight.
我没有办法访问软件的源代码
There's no way to access the software's root code.
这只是一个测试版
It's just a beta test.
但不管谁开♥发♥了这款软件 想要做到这点
But whoever built this thing would have had to break
基本上会打破所有网络不成文的规矩
just about every unwritten rule of the Internet to do it.
为什么
How's that?
程序的图像数据库储存了超大的信息
Its image database, it's massive.
这家伙从随机网站 社交媒体上
This guy scraped billions of photos
搞到了上亿张照片
off of random websites, social media,
肯定没有得到任何准许
no doubt without permission.
偷图 扫描图片 然后储存起来
Stole them, scanned them, and stored them.
要是这软件落入坏人手里
This software ends up in the wrong hands,
个人隐私就荡然无存了
privacy is out the window.
而且...
And...
布里安娜 怎么了
Breanna, what's happening?
探照灯
天哪...
Oh, man...
我觉得我被人发现了
I think I just got made.
高压电
门刚刚锁上了
And the door just locked.
激活消防系统
消防系统刚刚被激活了
The fire suppressant system just triggered.
他们是想杀了我吗
Are they trying to kill me?
索菲
Sophie!
她是被关到机房♥里了吗
Is she locked in the server room?
我回去救她
I'll head back.
不 没时间了 其他人得去救她了
No, no, no time. Someone else is gonna have to handle it.
我得去接个电♥话♥
I have to take this call.
机房♥
这边情况不理想
It's no good on my side.
我可以帮你开锁
I can help you pick the lock.
这没锁
There's no lock.
是一个电磁锁 旁边可以输入密♥码♥
It's a magnetic lock with a keypad next to it.
离那扇门远点
Hey! Get away from that door!
你好 你不是警♥察♥
Hi, you are not the police.
哈里 勒晕他
Harry, choke him out.
我只是在找厕所
I was, uh, looking for the bathroom.
布里安娜 拿出你的电击枪
Breanna, grab your taser.
我没有电击枪
I don't have a taser!
你怎么会没有电击枪
How can you not have a taser?
你会随身带着电击枪吗
Do you always have a taser?
不然我怎么会不再捅人了
How do you think I stopped stabbing people?
我这有电击枪
I have a taser!
去门边
Get to the door.
我要电击输入键盘吗
Do I hit the keypad?
不 那只会让系统短路 去电锁盘
No, that'll short the system. Hit the lock plate.
这样就能让电磁超载
That'll overload the magnet.
机房♥
活过来了
Living space.
她已经坐在那六个小时了
Been at it for six hours.
是啊 这可是第一次有人想要杀了她
Yeah, well, that's the first time somebody tried to kill her.
她想要回敬对方也不稀奇
Tends to light a fire under some people.
抱歉 我有一点生气了
Well, sorry if I'm a little upset
因为某个超级大坏蛋程序员
that some supervillain-level coder
刚刚触发了失去隐私的世界末日
just kicked off the privacy apocalypse.
别这样 公♥司♥总是想要研发
Hey, companies are always trying out
新的人脸识别软件...
new facial recognition soft...
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know.
我几个月前曾追踪过其中一个公♥司♥
I tried going after one of those companies a few months ago,
搞垮了他们的整个系统
crashed their whole system.
那个活害得我被联调局盯上了
That job's what got the FBI breathing down my neck.
我去巴拿马找你们
I came looking for you guys in Panama,
没人想问为什么吗
and no one ever asked why?
等等 奶奶说联调局来是因为你搞崩了推特
Hold up, Nana said the FBI showed up because you crashed Twitter.
是的 这事吧
Yeah, about that...
我可能也干了
I mighta done that, too.
关键是 没有其他人脸识别
The point is, is that no other facial rec
能媲美探照灯程序
compares to Searchlight.
你们想知道瑞斯是怎么找到莉比的吗
You wanna know how Reece found Libby?
莉比带弗兰琦去过公园
Libby took Frankie to the park...
她出现在某个人远足照片
and she ended up in the distant background
遥远的背景里
of someone else's hiking photo.
那个图像太模糊 哈迪森的算法根本没法标记
That image is so blurry Hardison's algorithm didn't even flag it.
你们猜怎么着 探照灯程序可以
Guess what? Searchlight did.
所以探照灯程序可以从
So, Searchlight can identify a face
拥挤街道的模糊照片里识别出一张脸
from a fuzzy shot on a crowded street.
试试拥挤的体育馆 只有半个鼻子
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表