剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
那可以放大他的虹膜
Well, that would dilate his irises.
等等伙计们 我们这次没有做足准备 好吗
All right, guys, so, we have not prepped for this, OK?
这个系统实在是太先进了
This system is way too advanced.
不 这恰恰能帮到我们
No, this c-- this could actually help us.
有的时候智能房♥屋其实会有点蠢
Sometimes smart houses are a little dumb.
只要我们能够最大程度改变程的生物指标
If we change Cheng's biometrics enough,
阿蕾娜就会错把他当做入侵者
Alay-Na will mistake him for an intruder.
然后他就只能关闭系统 我们就可以进去了
He'd then have to shut down his own system. We'd go right in.
我们可以利用阻滞剂让他冷静下来
We could use the beta-blockers to calm him down,
只要用量足够
if we used enough.
帕克 用你的石墨来改变他的手印
Parker, use your graphite to alter his handprint.
没错 然后再给他吃抗组胺剂和药丸
Yes, then the antihistamine and the pills.
我觉得我们能成
I think we can do this.
她随身带着石墨粉吗
Does she carry graphite powder on her?
这是开锁用的 有石墨更方便
It's for pickin' locks. Makes it easier.
好了 打招呼练够了 现在跟我握握手吧
OK, enough with the preliminaries. Show me your handshake.
这是什么
What is that?
你胳膊上安了一条死鱼吗
A dead fish attached to the end of your arm?
再来一次
Try again.
这才是自信男人的握手
Now that's the handshake of a confident man.
好了 给他下阻滞剂
OK, all right, hit him with the beta-blockers.
喝杯水吧 程先生
Have a glass of water, Mr. Cheng.
麻烦你摘一下眼镜
Now, if you'll remove your glasses.
这种眼药水可以帮你减少眨眼次数
These eyedrops are gonna help you blink less
保持和他人的目光接触
and maintain eye contact,
接下来我们来做一些呼吸方面的练习
and then we're going to practice some breathing exercises,
不管身边发生了什么都要保持冷静
staying calm no matter what's going on in the world around you.
我可能需要戴上眼镜
Think I need my glasses.
突破界限确实很难 因为你需要
It's hard to push boundaries, uh, because you-you want
瞳孔放大
探照灯来...
Searchlight to, uh...
减弱室内照明
Dim ambient lighting.
阿蕾娜 你怎么回事
Alay-Na! W-What's wrong with you?
不要 不要把灯光调暗
Stop... stop dimming the lights.
无法识别指纹
Unrecognized print.
心跳70 心跳68
Heart rate 70. Heart rate 68.
阻滞剂有什么效果
What do the beta-blockers do?
静息心率通常会稳定在一定范围内
The resting heart rate is usually fixed at one level.
所以才通常用作生物识别指标
That's why it's a good biometric marker.
阻滞剂可以让程的心跳下降10个点
We're about to drop Cheng's by ten points.
抬头 挺胸
Head up, straight back.
自信起来 程先生
Confidence, Mr. Cheng.
激活咖啡机
Start coffeemaker.
激活咖啡机
激活搅拌器
Start blender.
她出问题了
She's malfunctioning.
我得重置她
I'll reset her.
不不 如果你自己的软件都没法识别你
No, no, if your own software's having trouble recognizing you,
那说明你进步很大
that means you're making real progress.
阿蕾娜 冷静下来
Alay-Na, calm down.
一切都很好
Everything's OK.
无法识别声音
Unrecognized voice.
阿蕾娜
声音无法识别
阿蕾娜
苏打水
苏打水 打开窗户 浴缸放水
Sparkling water. Open windows. Hot tub jets.
阿蕾娜
打开窗户
阿蕾娜
浴缸放水
心率62
62 bps.
心率61
61 bps.
准备好
Get ready.
阿蕾娜
心率无法识别
无法识别心率
Unrecognized heart rate!
入侵者
Intruder!
已通知私人安保公♥司♥ 入侵者
Private security has been notified. Intruder!
新月城最好吃的
本地餐车
我都没看到你 不知道你是从哪跑出来的
I didn't even see you. You bolted out of nowhere!
时速9千米 还怪我跑出来
At six miles per hour, I bolted?
你就是没看路 哥们 你在打电♥话♥
You weren't even looking, man! You were on your phone!
我没有打电♥话♥
I was not on my phone!
原来这才是勒晕人的正确方式
Oh, that's how you choke somebody out.
这样确实更有效
That makes more sense.
出毛病了 但我搞不懂哪里出问题了
Something's wrong. I can't figure out what's going on!
英内楚德安保公♥司♥ 先生
Initrode Security, sir.
这里没出问题 我就是约瑟夫·程
There's no problem. I'm Joseph Cheng.
我就住在这 没有入侵者
I live here. There's no intruder.
不论如何 我们都需要全面检查一下房♥子
However, we gotta do a clean sweep of the premises.
这是公♥司♥章程
It's protocol.
你能把安保装置关闭吗 先生
Can you turn the security device off, sir?
我不明白
I don't get it.
程序诊断显示没有问题
Diagnostics look good.
所有代码都运行得很好
Everything's running fine.
找到可能同犯 系统故障
等一下
Wait a minute.
他们是一伙的 他们想偷我的软件
They're in this together. They're trying to steal my software.
阿蕾娜 重置
Alay-Na, reset!
很高兴见到你 约瑟夫
Nice to see you, Joseph.
阿蕾娜 这次真的报♥警♥
Alay-Na, call the actual police this time.
警♥察♥来之前把这群人都锁在屋里
Lock these intruders in until they arrive.
你们觉得闯进来很难 那再试试逃出去吧
If you all thought getting in here was hard, now try getting out.
伙计 我们必须马上搞定交易 在咖啡馆碰头
Buddy, we'll close the deal right now. Meet me at the cafe.
房♥门已锁 窗户已通电
Doors are reinforced, and windows are electrified.
已通知警方 正在赶来的路上
The police have been notified and are on their way.
这下可好了
Well, this is gonna be fun.
有人知道该怎么停掉这玩意吗
Anybody know how to put the brakes on this?
我们需要程的密♥码♥才能关掉
I mean, we would need Cheng's passcode for that.
二五二六九二
他手上有石墨粉 看吧
He had graphite powder on his hands. Check it.
但可能是任何一种组合
But it could be any combination of those numbers.
不 这个顺序拼出来是"阿蕾娜"
No, those digits in that order spell out "Alay-Na."
密♥码♥输入正确 但你不是约瑟夫·程
Code entered is correct, but you are not Joseph Cheng.
有人知道如何在生物特征层面模仿一个人吗
Anybody know how to imitate a dude down to his biometrics?
他心中如此焦虑
He has a chip on your shoulder so big,
真的要把他压垮了
it literally weighs him down.
他的静息心率是68 我是46
Well, his resting heart rate was 68. Mine's 46.
我需要一分钟提高心率
I just need a minute to elevate it.
想想能让你兴奋的事
Well, just think of something that excites you.
你在幻想开保险柜 对吧
You're thinking about cracking safes, right?
水下保险柜 很显然
Underwater. Obviously.
识别心率 68
我是约瑟夫·程 别拦我
I'm Joseph Cheng. Let me go.
姓名
Name?
我是约瑟夫·程 别拦我
I'm Joseph Cheng! Let me go.
很高兴见到你 约瑟夫
Nice to see you, Joseph.
太好了
Yes!
好了 源代码 我来了
All right, root code, here I come.
威尔逊先生 布里安娜还需要几分钟
Mr. Wilson, Breanna needs a few more minutes.
拖住程 即兴发挥
Stall Cheng. Be creative.
天啊 是约瑟夫·程
Oh, my god! It's Joseph Cheng!
你是《推土机对决》的创作者
You are the creator of Dozer Duel!
你是共识咖啡厅的员工
You're the guy that works at Common Grounds.
对对 很抱歉
Yeah, yeah. I'm so sorry about
上次给你加了椰子油
that whole coconut oil mix-up thing.
你不理解 《推土机对决》是我的生命
Hey, you don't understand. Dozer Duel is my life.
而你知晓一切秘密
And you have all the secrets.
我需要作弊码来打通
I need the cheater code to get past that,
第...第十关的幽灵卡车 求你了
that ghost truck on-on-on-on-on Level 10! Please!
老兄 我马上到
Buddy, I'm walking up now.
搞定了
We got it.
小孩 笑一个
Hey, kid, smile.
突发新闻
谢谢你们愿意临急临忙地回来这里见我们
Thank you for, mee-meeting us back here on short notice.
为突破界限而道歉并不容易 因为...
It's hard to apologize for pushing boundaries because...
新闻推送
怎么回事
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表