剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
其实是 大多数人
Well...almost everybody.
最近我感觉自己有点不大对劲
Just haven't felt like myself lately.
你不会竭尽全力
You wouldn't do anything-- anything
你能说当他发生什么意外的时候
Can you honestly tell me that if something happened to him,
也不再是加布里艾尔·格雷
No longer Gabriel Gray.
你完全不明白身为父母 为了保证
You have no idea the lengths a parent will go
说到内森 我的意思是我
And by Nathan, I mean I...
我求你了
I'm begging you.
有些事情 我但愿你不会自己寻找到答案
Something I hope you never have to find out for yourself.
你是第四个
You're number four.
听着 世界上我最不想看到的事
Look, the last thing in the world I want
华盛顿特区 内森·佩里的议员办公室
Nathan Petrelli's Senate Office, Washington D.C.
和生理学决定这样的多样性吗
Physiology that determines this diversity?
才能改变这个脆弱的世界
Capable of repairing our fragile world
他说你已经在里面了
He says you're already inside.
那些谴责 那些"我告诉过你"
The finger-wagging,the general "I told you so."
我们需要塞拉变回内森·佩里
But we need Sylar to be Nathan Petrelli again.
不
No!
太不自量力了
Just didn't know your place.
我是否能做回自己
Can I be me without these?
做梦了吗
Did you have a dream?
蝙蝠侠每天才睡两个小时
But bruce wayne only slept two hours a night.
我跟你说过 我要你变成陶贝
I told you, I need you to be Taub.
我们要找到那些囚犯
We have to find where they keep the prisoners.
墨西哥
Mexico.
内森
Nathan.
抑或是这些之外的原因呢
Or is it something more than this?
人才浪费啊 你本来是大有用处的
Such a waste. You could've been so helpful.
你会是我的第一个总统夫人
You could be my first first lady.
如果情况不对
If things do go south,
华盛顿 26号♥大楼
Building 26,Washington D.C.
想要他活着吗 那就听我们的
You want him to live? You need to listen to us.
但这能力 让我强大无比
But this power... it is what makes me strong.
或是思想 记忆 经验的集♥合♥
A collection of thoughts, memories,
诺亚吗 不 自始自终就是他的计划
Noah? No. That was his plan all along.
我开始认为你比其他人了解我
I was beginning to think you knew me better than anyone else.
我要帮你去阻止塞拉
And I need to help stop Sylar.
塞拉已经死了
Sylar is dead.
给你 这是条安全线路
Here. It's a secure line.
儿子 兄长
Son. Brother.
我20年后也能领悟这一切吗
So in 20 years,I'll get it?
-他怎么了呢 -他...
- What about him? - He's...
这场戏越来越接近"大象"了
The trick is getting close enough to the elephant.
是他 别担心了
Oh, it's him. Don't worry.
在26号♥大楼有一具尸体被低温冷藏
There's a body in deep freeze in building 26.
财力物力 还有矢口否认
Funding, resources, deniability.
变形术 真是爱死了 对吧
Shape-shifting, gotta love it, right?
内森
Nathan.
哎 真是失望
Boy, was that a disappointment.
这很不对劲
Something's very wrong here.
恶心变♥态♥的记忆
Twisted memories of yours.
这是我的女儿 克莱尔 克莱尔 这是利亚姆
This is my daughter, Claire. Claire, this is Liam.
好的 让她进来
All right,send her in.
帕克曼先生 如果是你儿子 你一定会想尽办法保护他
Your son, Mr. Parkman-- you just wanted to protect him.
华盛顿特区
Washington, D.C.
命途多变 拥有无限的可能
Empty vessels to be filled with infinite possibilities.
肯特·哈珀 前26号♥大楼特工
Kent Harper, Former building 26 agent
看着你爱的所有人的生命逝去
Watching all of your loved ones drop like flies.
看似脆弱 却潜力无穷
Infinite in its potential, and fragile in its design.
明天有一个宿命等着我
Have a rendezvous with destiny tomorrow.
你可以现在就听我说
You can either listen to me now,
地球上有接近70亿的人口
There are nearly seven billion people on this planet.
塞拉就是老虎
And then Sylar can become a rabbit.
一些不为所知的力量隐藏于灵魂之中
Something unknowable that dwells in the soul,
利亚姆 我对总统撒谎了
Liam, I've been lying to the president.
抓不住他们 也没法控制他们
Can't capture all of them,can't contain them.
我将变成世界上最有权势的人
I'm going to be the most powerful man in the world.
就是这个时钟
It's just this clock.
收藏各类残存的记忆和经历
A collection of disjointed memories and experiences.
我给我们大家都准备了计划
I have plans for all of us.
去发现 去交流
To find, to connect...
只有当我们心灵纯净 思行一致
For when our hearts are pure, and our thoughts in line,
时机到了 我会对我所有的罪过负责
And I will take full responsibility for my crimes when the day comes.
每个人都是独一无二的
Each one, unique, different.
你准备杀了他吗
You going to kill him?
真不敢相信他死了
I can't believe he's really dead.
我告诉他们 已经找到合适的人选来接任...
I told them I found just the man to head up our new...
那么... 吃饭去
So... lunch?
20年的过渡 这就成了第二天性
20 years of middle management,becomes second nature.
克莱尔肯定要发疯的
Oh,Claire's must be so mad at me.
才造就我们的独特之处吗
Experiences that carve out our own special place?
就此消亡... 那接下来呢
Were to sever, to cease... what then?
这将使我们发现自我
That will help us discover who we really are.
她说她是您女儿
She claims to be your daughter?
不
No!
那成千上万孤独的灵魂又会如何自处
What will become of billions of lone, disconnected souls?
创造一个拥有无限可能的空间
And creating a universe of infinite possibilities.
警告你不要再暂停时间了 知道吗
You can't freeze time again. Do you understand?
内森... 你在听我说话吗
Nathan...have you heard a word I've said?
戈登探员 派一个清理分队来...
Agent Gordon, send a cleanup crew to...
那样的几率是多少呢 为什么呢
What are the chances of that? And why?
快点 我们快赶不上吃午饭了
Now come on. We're gonna be late for lunch.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表