剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Hello, Meredith.
你好 梅雷迪思
I knew we'd be together again.
我早知道我们会重逢
I just...didn't think it would be so soon.
我只是... 觉得太快了
Make this quick.
搞快点
Sylar's in the building.
塞拉在大楼里
One of you guys brings me his head,
你们谁能拿回他的头
You get your freedom.
我就放他走
And...what's to keep us from escaping
那么 我们怎么能逃得出
The second you turn around?
你翻脸后的再次追捕呢
Sylar. We're all locked in here with him.
塞拉 他把所有人都锁在里面了
Now get moving.
赶快行动起来
They don't stand a chance.
我对他们不报希望
Think about it, Meredith.
想想吧 梅雷迪思
What do you need to catch a shark?
捕鲨鱼需要什么
They're bait?
他们是你的诱饵
You do know that the formula's highly combustible?
你知道分子式是易燃的吗
So what? I can't be burned.
那又怎样 我不怕烧
What about peter?
那彼得呢
Are you willing to sacrifice him as well?
你愿意牺牲他吗
These are your accomplices, Peter--
这就是你的同伴吗 彼得
Thugs, killers!
暴徒 杀人犯
What does that make you?
你怎么变成这样了
You didn't have to do that!
你没必要这样做
What? Now this'll go twice as fast.
你说杀 没他做起来轻松多了
What--what happened?
什么 发生什么了
Do I have abilities?
我有超能力了吗
So far all we know
目前我们只知道
Is that you can pass out really well.
你就这样晕倒了
Was it all for nothing?
怎么会毫无反应
Give it a try. Come on.
试试看 来吧
I'm the master of time and space.
我是时空旅者
That's good.
很好
I am the master...
我是...
Of time and space.
时空旅者
I'm the master of--
我是时空...
Do like hiro does
照阿宽那样做看看
When he scrunches his eyes together.
使劲闭着眼
Right. Good idea.
对 好办法
Yeah, but scrunch gently.
但要稍微轻点
You don't wanna jump back to the stone age.
你肯定不想回到石器时代
Gentle. Yeah.
轻一点 好
Gentle scrunch.
轻轻闭眼
Ah, maybe too gently.
可能太轻了
Kick it up a notch.
弄点皱纹出来
We're never going to save Hiro!
我们怎么去救阿宽啊
What was that?
这是怎么回事
I...don't know.
我...不知道
But...that sure wasn't time travel.
但 肯定不是时间旅行
They say adrenaline can kick-start a dead heart.
听说肾上腺素能让心脏复苏
Meredith's mine.
梅雷迪思属于我
Mine to love.
为我所爱
Mine to kill.
为我所杀
You really think you...
你真的以为你...
Can control me?
能控制我
One more thing to do...
还有一件事要做...
What the hell?
该死
What happened?
发生什么事了
Get away!
闪开
I can't control my fire.
我的火焰失控了
Did Sylar do this?
是塞拉做的吗
Yeah. he pumped me with adrenaline.
恩 他给我注射了肾上腺素
I can't hold it back. You gotta go!
我控制不了 你得离开这里
It's bulletproof. Remember, Noah?
这是防弹的 记得吗 诺亚
At the rate she's going,
照她这样下去的话
You're gonna need that one bullet I left you.
我留给你的那颗子弹应该能派上用场
Shouldn't be too hard for you.
这对你来说应该不会很难
Hey, let me ask you one thing.
问你个问题
When this is all over,
一切都结束以后
And Meredith's dead
梅雷迪思死了
With a bullet right between her eyes,
子弹穿过她的大脑
What lie are you gonna tell Claire?
你该怎样蒙骗克莱尔呢
Your life or hers, Noah.
不是你死就是她亡 诺亚
You helped make me into who I am.
你让我变成现在的我
I just wanted to return the favor.
我不过是以牙还牙
You know you've backed the wrong horse.
其实你站错边了
Everybody roots for Peter,
每个人都支持彼得
But in the end, he always winds up losing.
可最后 他总是输掉
Uh-huh, that's why you're up here
所以你现在在这里呆着
And he's down there winning.
他却在下面胜利进军
Define winning.
什么才是胜利
All my brother ever does
我弟弟所做的一切
Is disappoint the people who believe in him.
就是让相信他的人失望
You really hate the guy.
你真的很讨厌他
Feel sorry for him, actually.
其实是感觉很遗憾
Then why are you so afraid?
那你为什么还这么害怕
You worried he's gonna stop you?
你担心他会阻止你吗
I'm not afraid of anybody.
我谁都不怕
Miss me?
想我了吧
Watch it, watch it!
当心 当心
Could you stop doing that? No, II can't!
你能停下来吗 不行 我控制不住
Try!
试试
I can't control it! Calm down
我控制不了 冷静下来
It's o--it's okay.
我没事
What happened?
发生什么了
It was like an explosion in my head.
感觉有点像思维大爆♥炸♥
I could hear every... thought
我能听到所有思绪
From every person in the entire city.
城市里的每个人
What did you do--
你做什么了
I didn't do any Daphne!
我什么都没 达芙妮
Matt!
马特
Matt!
马特
It's okay.
我没事
It's over.
结束了
What happened?
发生了什么事
It was like an explosion in my head.
感觉有点像思维大爆♥炸♥
I could hear every... thought
我能听到所有思绪
From every person in the entire city.
城市里每个人的
What did you do--
你对他做了什么
I didn't do any--
我什么都没做
Daphne.
达芙妮
Daphne!
达芙妮
Where'd you just go?
你刚刚去哪里了
I don't know.
我不知道
I-I was out there,
我 我刚刚在这里
But I was watching myself in here.
可是我看见我自己在这里
And--and you were there...
然后 你在那里...
And you were there and...
你在那里...
Matt, I think I traveled back in time.
马特 我想我是回到过去了
Back in time?
回到过去
We have to save them!
我们要去救他们
He only showed us that
他给我们看这些
Because he wants us to go down there.
是因为他想让我们去那里
I don't care.
无所谓
Now, come on.
过来
Where's Angela?
安吉拉在哪里
Well, you wouldn't pick before so...
你不先收手...
I had to up the stakes.
害得我不得不增加赌注
Save daddy...
救爸爸...
Or is it granny?
还是救祖母呢
Let me go!
放开我
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表