剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
cute meet.
干得漂亮
i still don't understand
我还是不明白
why we don't just bag and tag this guy
为什么不干脆把这家伙抓起来
like the rest of them.
像其他人一样
for years, scientists were stumped by the mystery of whale migration.
好多年来 科学家对鲸迁徙的秘密一筹莫展
such a big ocean--
广阔的海洋里
how do they find each other?
他们是怎么找到对方的
and then one night in the frozen pacific,
某天晚上在寒冷的太平洋上
some enterprising biologist recorded their song
几个生物学家在那里
in the wild.
记录下了他们的叫声
they don't sing in captivity.
他们在笼子里是不叫的
so we've got to get the whale to sing.
因此我们要让鲸叫出来
what mr. gray can do is extraordinary.
格雷先生的能力非常特别
the ability to transfer power from one vessel to another
把一个人的能力移到另一个人身上
is extremely rare.
这是非常罕见的
yeah, but how do i get him to do it?
但我怎么才能叫他那么做
pie.
买♥♥个披萨
nine group homes in seven years.
7年里9家
four of them burned to the ground.
4家被烧毁
there's a shocker.
非常令人震惊
what's the deal?
你想怎么交易
i mean, isn't that why we're here,
我是说 这才是我们来这儿的原因
so you can offer me a deal?
你要跟我做一个交易
you have a gift, meredith,
你有超能力 梅雷迪思
and with gift comes opportunity.
有能力就会有机会
the company would like to train you to become an agent.
公♥司♥会把你训练成特工
it won't be easy.
那可不容易
it'll demand a lot of hard work.
需要吃不少苦头
me, an agent?
让我当特工
i don't think so.
我可不想
why do you hate the company so much?
为什么你这么恨公♥司♥
i have my reasons.
自然有原因
and i would ask you...
我想请你
to put those reasons aside
把这些问题抛在脑后
and make the sensible decision.
做一个理智的决定
that...
否则
or spend the rest of your life in an asbestos-lined cell.
就只能在安全隔离室里度过余生了
one condition...
有个条件
promise me the company won't go after my brother.
让公♥司♥放过我的兄弟
you're not in a strong negotiating position here,
你可没有什么谈判的筹码
so what will it be--
你自己看着办吧
agent or prisoner?
要做特工 还是囚犯
when do i start?
何时开始
arthur?
亚瑟
you look spectacular.
你看上去美极了
i wish you would reconsider.
我希望你重新考虑一下
he can barely fit a dozen people in that shoe box anyway.
反正他那小房♥子里也装不下几个人
arthur, it's his graduation party.
亚瑟 那是他的毕业晚会
yeah, from nursing school.
从护理学校毕业
be patient with him.
对他要有耐心
when his powers manifest, peter will become a great man.
彼得显现出能力时 会很了不起的
tell him i'm sorry i couldn't get there.
告诉他很抱歉我去不了
hey, there.
在这儿啊
just thought i'd stop by to see if--
我只是顺便过来看看是否
i tried. he won't.
我尽力了 他不去
nathan, while you're here...
内森 正好你在这儿
i really wish
我真的希望
you'd reconsider handing off
你考虑下把林达曼的案子交给
the linderman case to another a.d.a.
其它助理检察官来办
come on, dad, we've talked about this.
父亲 我们谈过这个了
i'm not asking as a lawyer.
我不是以一个律师来跟你谈
i'm asking as a father.
而是作为你的父亲
i'm concerned about the pressure
我担心的是你起诉我的委托人
that your prosecuting my client will put on this family.
会让这个家庭受牵连
don't be.
不会的
linderman's toxic to this family, dad.
林达曼对我们家是个祸害 父亲
nothing would make me happier than to bury him
没有什么比把他彻底打垮
in a very deep hole for a very long time.
并永不翻身 更让我高兴的了
what?
什么
you look good in a suit, nathan.
你穿西装很好看 内森
what does this guy want?
他想干嘛
nathan
内森
Heidi
海蒂
Nathan, thank god.she is all right
内森 谢天谢地 她还好吗
donn't even talk to me,dad.
别跟我说话 父亲
you think i dont know who did this
你以为我不知道是谁干的吗
it was linderman's guys that bring me off the road
是林达曼的人把我们撞出公路的
are you sure
你确定吗
that's it ,dad? that's the best you've got, am i sure?
就这样 父亲 你就想问我是否确定
you invited that man to our home,he tried to kill me,dad
你邀请他来家里 他却想杀我 父亲
come on stop.
别这样
Heidi will never walk again.
海蒂不能走路了
Heidi just broke her back.
海蒂的脊椎断了
oh god no no.
上帝啊 不 不
she's just woke up, she's asking for you
她醒了 在叫你
i'm gonna hurt that man.
我不会放过他
and when i do, if you're standing next to him,
到那时候 如果你还帮他
you're gonna get hurt too.
别怪我牵连于你
you might want to choose a side, dad--
你得做出选择 父亲
your client or your family.
你的委托人还是家庭
nathan.
内森
any word?
有什么要说的
i spoke with the neurologist.
我跟神经科大夫谈过
her spine is broken in three places.
她的脊椎三处断裂
it doesn't look good.
看起来情况很糟
arthur...
亚瑟
what nathan said about linderman...
内森说的关于林达曼的事情
you can't be serious. come on, angela.
不要在意 安吉拉
linderman wouldn't dare go after nathan on his own.
林达曼不敢擅自对内森怎样
no, he wouldn't.
他当然不会
what are you asking?
你想说什么
am i trying to kill my son?
是我想杀死自己的儿子吗
nathan's an assistant d.a.
内森是助理检察官
it could've been any one of 100 indicted criminals
上百个被指控的罪犯都可能
driving that van.
是开车行凶的人
i will not have this conversation.
我不想谈这个了
no, i know. you're right.
不 我知道 你是对的
but i need to hear you say it, arthur.
但是我要听你亲口说 亚瑟
did you order linderman to kill nathan?
是你让林达曼杀内森的吗
no.
不是
i'm sorry.
对不起
i'm sorry.
对不起
i love you, arthur.
我爱你 亚瑟
i love you too.
我也爱你
there's our man.
这是我们要找的人
you want me to light him up?
你想让我把他点着
negative. this is strictly a training mission.
不是 这只是纯粹的培训
you're gonna watch and learn.
你在一边看着
no powers, unless i give the order.
不准用超能力 除非我让你用
danny pine?
丹尼·派
who wants to know?
你是谁
jim farrell with the v.a.
吉姆·法雷尔 退役军人管理局的
i just need a minute of your time, pal.
只耽误你一会儿 伙计
my partner and i
我和我的助手
are trying to transition some of the homeless vets out here
打算给一些无家可归的老兵安家
into affordable housing.
离开这个地方
we feel it's a crime
我们觉得国家抛弃你们
the way this country's turned its back on you guys.
是在犯罪
yeah, what happened to scofield?
斯科菲尔德怎么了
scofield?
斯科菲尔德
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表