剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
为什么 她到这儿来干什么
Why? What business does she have here?
也许应该
Maybe not.
我对这里发生的事情感到抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry what happened here, mom.
然后搞清楚我们在哪 怎么请求支援
Figure out where we are, how we can get help,
说不定会有关于你♥爸♥工作的答案
It might give you some answers about your father.
不会的 我要找到她
No. I need to go find her.
这是我儿子
This is my son.
真的很难
Really hard.
一起离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
一个山村地区肆虐
For the greater valley area.
这个地方是个大实验室
This place is one big science experiment.
记得电影之夜吗
You remember movie nights?
尽可能保守我们的秘密
Anything to keep our existence secret.
但唐可先生更加经验老到
But Mr. Danko has proved resourceful.
我应该是在一个摇篮里
You know, I should be a basket case.
我想知道他在这里做什么
I came to find out what he was doing.
看见没 一切都会好起来的
See? Everything is going to be fine.
它们并非一直正确
They're not always right.
我只是想和同龄人出去玩玩
I just want to hang out with kids my own age.
如果这是你的妹妹 她为什么这么做
If this is your sister, then why is she doing this?
我们会组建一个团体
We're going to form a group.
不要因为我的错而惩罚他们
Don't punish them for my mistakes.
我了解你 你是个好人
I know you. You're a good person.
这问题很严肃 你们还跟孩子似的
This is serious and you guys are acting like children.
但这并不能给你权力
But it didn't give you the right
我们威胁 甚至暗♥杀♥
We blackmailed, we killed.
野狼沙漠酒吧
Coyote sands Cafe
-原来是你... -对不起
- You... - I'm so sorry!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我还没彻底原谅自己
I'm not ready to forgive myself.
爱丽丝
Alice...
用来保护像我们这样的人
It's going to protect people like us.
我一直梦到我的妹妹
I've been dreaming about my sister.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
就像野营一样
Just like camp.
你对我们真的很好
And you've treated us with nothing but kindness.
不能说我完全反对
Can't say as I entirely disagree.
那晚我离开后...
The night I left...
我是钱德拉·苏雷什博士
My name is Dr. Chandra Suresh.
如果我当时相信自己
If I had trusted myself,
内森 其实你是自私的
Nathan, you are selfish.
我能向你保证...
I can assure you...
那就是你们要采取的对策咯
So that's what you were trying to do.
我听见你和那些男孩说的话了
I heard what you were saying to the boys.
我见过你父亲 他是个好人
I met your father. He was a good man.
美国对日本人做的也差不多
America did it too... With the Japs.
那不重要
That doesn't make sense.
骑自行车摔的
A bicycle accident.
还有最棒的爆米花
And the best popcorn you've ever had.
当然可以 苏雷什医生
Yes, of course, Dr. Suresh.
-因为不这样的话... -我在努力...
- Because without that... - I am trying...
发生了什么 爱丽丝
What happened that night, Alice?
不知道 我幸存下来了
I don't know. I was lucky; I survived.
那些男孩的思维太天马行空了
Those boys just have an overactive imagination.
这不是他们的错
This isn't their fault.
你要学会放手
But you got to let go of that.
这个带着可笑口音的家伙叫丹尼尔·林达曼
The guy with the funny accent is Daniel Linderman.
他需要我们的支持
He needs our support.
也许这才是为什么你能正确对待...
Maybe that's why you can get it right...
仅仅不是...
I'm just...not.
关你什么事
What's it to you?
这是必要的手段
It's a necessary evil.
我的妹妹 父母...
My sister, my parents...
不要 外面太危险了
No! It's too dangerous out there!
他把所有责任都归咎于我
He blames me for everything.
不去除自己的不同...
If we don't settle our differences...
我不得不坚信存在救赎
I have to believe that there is hope for redemption.
每当我不知所措...
Whenever I don't know what to do...
爱丽丝 爱丽丝 等等 爱丽丝
Alice! Alice, wait! Alice!
如果你走了 我们的努力就白费了
If you leave, it destroys all our work.
50年前 我父亲是这儿的一名医生
50 yea ago, my father was a doctor here.
晚安 爱丽丝
Good night, Alice.
那晚 我对你说谎了
I lied to you... that night.
克服了所有那些繁琐的自我怀疑
You--you've overcome all those nagging self-doubts.
他是你侄子 爱丽丝
He's your nephew, Alice.
满脑子都是男孩和舞会的事
Every other thought was about boys and the prom.
有时候是吧
Maybe sometimes.
梦里说 呆在这里很安全
And it's going to be safe here.
你梦到的都成真了吗
And does everything you dream come true?
杰姬·雅各布偷你发夹时
And who gave Jackie Jacobs an Indian burn
你在这呆了五十年吗
Have you been here for 50 years?
我希望我有你一半那么坚强
I wish I had had half of your strength.
为什么
And why?
成为一个探员去阻止坏人
Becoming an agent, trying to stop the bad guys.
你认为这个公♥司♥是怎么建立起来的
How do you think the company was formed?
就像什么也没发生过
Just pretend like this never happened.
暴风把墓地都掩埋了 他们都尘封地下了
The storm covered the graves. They're all buried.
我想和你单独待一会儿
I asked for some alone time with you.
他们把我们聚集起来 安置在这里
And they rounded us all up, and they put us here.
苏雷什医生是冲着我来的吗
Is doctor Suresh going to come for me?
1961年 3月
March 1961
谁说点什么吧
Okay, please someone say something.
在你知道事情真♥相♥之前
Just, don't make any assumptions.
未完待续
To be continued...
厨师 班长
A chef. Class president.
你说过是来找你的妹妹
You said we came here to find your sister.
爱丽丝 冷静
Alice, calm down!
你居然有个妹妹
That--that you had a sister.
你没有做错 妈妈
You're absolutely allowed to do that, ma.
他们会惧怕我们
They're right to be afraid of us.
不会的 我必须跟她谈谈
no, I have to talk to her.
这不会很疼的
Now...this won't hurt a bit.
世界也会很安全...
And the world would be safe...
听着 这不是公♥司♥
Look, this isn't a company.
当政♥府♥发现我们的能力
And when the government found out about us,
我们能做的...
The things we can do...
我们需要你解释下
Look, we need some answers.
用清除记忆和杀戮的方式
You mean erasing people's memories and killing?
你勇敢 自信
You have courage and self confidence.
我们必须试着原谅对方
We have got to find a way to forgive each other.
内疚...
The guilt, the...
没错 林达曼和鲍比已经在外面了
Yeah. Linderman and Bob are already on the outside.
挖这些坟墓干嘛
Digging up these graves.
要做的 就是保护这个秘密的安全
The things we're going to do to keep this secret safe.
我不想让你知道我所受的痛苦
I never wanted you to know what I suffered.
难道你只带了玩具和书
There's only toys and books in here.
我哥一再证实了这点
My brother has proven that point time and time again.
1961年5月 野狼沙漠酒吧
May 1961,coyote sands cafe.
爱丽丝
Oh, Alice.
我认为呆在这很安全
I thought I'd be safe here.
她认为那是唯一的方法
She thinks it's the only way to keep this
你没发疯
You're not going crazy.
我们要有宽容的气量
We have to find the capacity for forgiveness.
我明白那是什么感受...
I know what it's like to have parents who are...
我想做的就是长大
All I wanted to do was grow up.
家庭所有的就是原谅
Families have the capacity for forgiveness.
你到底读了《爱丽丝奇境记》多少遍了
And how many times have you read Alice in wonderland?
被实验 最后杀掉
Experimenting, and eventually murder.
我试过救他们 救爱丽丝
I tried to save them, save Alice.
我梦到过这个 你给我看卡片
I had a dream about this, about you showing me cards.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表