剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
已经随时间和个人感知而扭曲
Been tainted by time and perception?
到底发生了什么
What exactly is happening?
我做了那些事之后
As if any of you would believe me
你完全能够辨别这些话的真假
You know me well enough to know that's true.
我已经开始运作一些东西
I've set some things in motion.
你是带着任务来的 对不对
But you came here with a mission, right?
-但是他没有 -克莱尔呢 她还好吗
- He didn't. - How about Claire, she okay?
-伯奈特那边有什么消息吗 -没有 怎么了
- You heard from Bennet? - No, why?
我试过阻止他 那没用
I tried to stop him. It didn't happen.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
不过我输了
But I'm losing that battle.
一定有着相同的原因
With the company for the same reason.
我想我们必须着手调查
I'm thinking we should investigate
我很高兴成为其中一员
Well, I'm glad to be part of it.
一团糟
A mess.
你以为还剩下很多时间吗 马特
Do you think you have, Matt, before they find us?!
在你做了那么多事之后
After all that you've done.
需要你的智慧 你的力量
I need your brain. I need your strength.
你弟弟彼得 你女儿克莱尔
Your brother Peter, your daughter Claire.
有能力的人都会是一种危害
People with abilities are a threat.
我们得活捉他
I want him caught.
至少对伯奈特行不通
Not with Bennet.
她还活着
She is alive.
你明白我们的恐惧
So you understand our fear.
你知道这一切
You knew about this.
别傻了 诺亚
Don't be foolish, Noah.
你不是这样的 对不对
You're not capable of this, okay?
我知道
I know you can't. okay.
除非你帮我 不然我保证
And unless you help me, I can assure you
异戊巴比妥[镇定剂]
Amobarbital.
好的
Oh, right.
现在
For now.
我的能力是人为赋予的 它们也能被移除
My abilities were given to me. They can be taken away.
这是什么
What is this?
这就是问题的关键
That's the whole point of this.
你居然监视自己的同事
You're spying on your own men?
丢人啊 我老婆把我赶出来
Matt my wife kicked me out of the house.
你在拿你手下的性命冒险
You're risking your own men's lives.
我们在筹备精英团队
We are building an elite team.
我们一无所知 而他有我们想知道的所有信息
We know nothing--he knows everything that we need to know.
这就是我的意思
Yeah, that's my point.
彼得和其他人受到同等对待
Peter gets treated like everyone else.
对 我们还是别相信 你这个懦夫
Yeah, it's better that we didn't. You're a coward!
这是你一直以来为之奋斗的目的
This is everything you've ever fought for,
是 正面审问不可能奏效
Yeah, straight-up interrogation isn't gonna work.
会带你去一个机构
That was taking you to a facility
没有 听上去不错
No, no. Sounds great.
现在政♥府♥也参与进来了
The government is involved in this now.
什么下怀
And what is that?
这根本就不是科学 马特
It's not science at all, Matt!
为了找到一段记忆
To find a memory.
冲
Go!
三周前
Three weeks ago
是 我看过你的档案
Yes, I read your file.
那是你的计划吗
That's your plan?
那人谁也信不过
That man trusts no one.
你觉得这样就是完美
You think that makes you perfect.
希望是好消息
This better be good.
互相更加了解吗
Got to know each other better?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell-- uhh! unh!
你听懂我刚才说的了吗 你哥哥真该死
Did you hear what I just said? Your brother is to blame
他们不会理解
They won't understand.
等等 我们还没说完呢
Wait a second. We're not finished.
我和你投身公♥司♥
I'm certain that you involved yourself
与信任有关
It's about trust.
追杀他们 或者收容他们...
Hunting them or harboring them...
所有的答案马上就要揭晓了
We're gonna get all the answers we're looking for
听着 那些镇定剂...
Look, the drugs are--
隐瞒得滴水不漏
People like them even existed.
向你们这些正常人
That people like you never knew
因为他全做错了
Because he's got it all wrong.
那个原因尚未消失
And that reason doesn't disappear
一个正常人 一个超能力者
One of us, one of them.
在公开场合出现太危险了
It's a huge risk being out in the open.
这样的工作机制已经过时了
It's an antiquated system
不能再继续下去了
Don't push this any further.
也许 我就是
And maybe I am.
不 不 不是那样的
No...no, no. This can't happen.
永久消除他们能力的办法
To eliminate these abilities forever.
-这一切都是因为他 -是的 我知道
- For all of it. - Yeah, I know.
人力和物力支持也没有
Not on equipment, not on personnel.
审问是急不来的
You can't rush an interrogation.
-马特 他们杀了达芙妮 -达芙妮
- They killed Daphne, Matt. - Daphne...
诺亚·伯奈特有我们想知道的所有答案
Noah Bennet has all the answers we're looking for.
彼得早该回来了
Peter should have been back by now.
克莱尔永远不会像以前那样看待你了
Claire will never look at you the same way again.
你为什么不告诉他
Why didn't you tell him?
和底气来解决这种问题
And the authority to contain this problem.
她是个很特别的孩子
She's the special one with the soft spot
是吗
Oh?
而他们会把它搞砸的
And it is going to blow up in their face.
我需要你 莫欣德
I need you, Mohinder.
能在国宴上会面是个千载难逢的机会
Face time at state dinners is hard to come by.
我告诉过你这不关达芙妮的事
I told you this is not about Daphne!
我说对了
I was right.
你要是杀了他
If you kill him.
一些东西...
Things...
别去 你们要是找这个人 你们就死定了
No, you go after this guy and you're dead.
但你需要了解
But you need perspective.
听着 你想被抓到吗 好啊 去自首啊
Look, you wanna get caught? Fine, turn yourself in.
-是吗 -当然
- Is that right? - Sure.
我们啥都没做错 他们却把我们当逃犯对待
We did nothing wrong, and they turned us into fugitives.
刚开始时 是的
For starters, yeah.
你必须去扮演这个角色
You're gonna have to play the role.
-只要我们 -只要什么
- If we, uh... - What?
然后溜之大吉 马特
And escape while you can, Matt.
怎么了
What's going on?
长官 我想我发现了什么
Sir, I think I have something.
你们已经全员出动了吗
Did you already mobilize the unit?
你会因此被看做一个混♥蛋♥的
You know you're gonna be seen as a villain.
等等 什么上级 我以为他就是老大
Wait, wait, what guy? I thought he was in charge.
然后是马特
And Matt.
需要我们专心致志
It takes focus.
感觉我们一直呆坐在这毫无进展 快点
Still feels like we're sitting ducks in here, come on.
马特 我们走吧 他说得对
Matt, we should go. He's right.
我的意思是 谁知道其中哪些信息
I mean, who knows what information's
我想你不知道你在讲什么鬼话
I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about.
你只花了30秒
In 30 seconds, you undid a secret
-闭嘴 -我一直没去报到
- Shut him up. - I never checked in.
马特 听我说 你不是个杀人犯
Matt, listen to me. You're not a killer.
-克莱尔不必知道 -但她会知道的
- Claire never needs to know. - But she will.
呃 没有
Uh, no.
他要么被捕 要么被杀
He's been captured or killed.
因为这是实话
Because it's true.
告诉你彼得为什么没回来吧
I'll tell you why Peter isn't here.
非常多愁善感
In the center of her soft heart.
你把它们留下了
And you kept it.
他们逃是因为佩里议员
They got away because senator Petrelli
我撒了太多谎
I have told so many lies.
你认为你值得吗 被追杀
You think you deserve this, to be hunted,
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表