剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We're gonna make an unexpected landing.
我们要实施迫降
Claire.
克莱尔
Den mother 3-1 going down!
3-1次童子军训导号♥正在下落
Bearing two-four-five at nine-eight
方向245 高度98
Off walnut ridge vortac!
关闭胡桃脊导航系统
We have lost pressure! Mayday mayday!
机舱中压力正在减小 求救
43 hours later
43小时之后
Did I wake you?
我吵醒你了吗
No not yet.
不 还没
Well it's not good.
情况不太好
Claire got on board somehow and all hell broke loose.
不知道克莱尔怎么上的飞机 一团糟
No the pilot managed an emergency landing
不 飞行员操作紧急降落
But...
但...
The plane broke apart when it hit the ground.
飞机撞到地面的时候解体了
Some of the prisoners escaped.
一些俘虏逃跑了
Chapter Two "Trust and Blood"
第二章 信赖与血腥
Wait!
等等
Shh! Quiet. Parkman?
安静点 帕克曼
Hiro how did you get here?
阿宽 你怎么到这儿来的
Did you get your powers back?
你的超能力回来了吗
No I am powerless.
不 我没有超能力
The hero's path is never easy.
英雄之路从来不易
If we stay here we're dead.
如果呆在这儿 死路一条
We have to keep moving. Yes! Save the others.
我们得跑了 是的 救其他人
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
I saw them running. Peter Petrelli the cheerleader.
我看见他们在跑 彼得·佩里 啦啦队长
It is our duty to save them!
拯救他们是我们的职责
Don't you get it?
你听懂了吗
Powers alone aren't gonna cut it with these guys.
他们可不是来抓一个两个有能力的人
They were ready for us.
他们要的是所有人
All of us. Then what do we do?
我们所有人 那我们该做什么
The sun will be up soon.
太阳待会儿就升起来了
It seems like there's more trees and cover that way.
那边好像有很多树可以藏身
Come on.
过来
Matt?
马特
Matt!
马特
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I can't believe this is happening.
我不相信这些事真的发生了
My father your brother.
我的父亲 你的哥哥
It's not just Nathan.
不仅仅是内森
He's got the whole government. We need to hide.
他掌控了整个政♥府♥ 我们得藏起来
Come on.
过来
I can't let you do that sweetheart!
宝贝 我不能让你那样做
You both need to come with me.
你们两个跟我来
Oh let me go!
让我走
Let me go. This is insane!
让我走 神经病
What happened to you?
你怎么了
How could you be a part of this?
你怎么能成为他们中的一员
It's much more complicated than you know.
这比你知道的要复杂的多
You gonna shoot me Bennet?
你要开枪打我吗 伯奈特
In front of your daughter?
在你女儿面前吗
Dad.
爸爸
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I got three on the hill.
我在山上抓到三个
Run Peter.
跑 彼得
You're never gonna get away with this.
这事情 你休想逃脱了干系
The crash-- people are gonna ask questions.
撞机事件 人们会有疑问的
You're wrong.
你错了
Nobody's gonna know a thing.
没人会知道这事
What did you do?
你做了什么
I got to the site as soon as I heard.
当时一听说这事 我就赶那去了
It was a nightmare.
真是一场噩梦
It's totally out of control.
完全失去了控制
It wasn't just the crash.
不仅仅是撞机事件
Danko he was in my face from the second I hit the ground.
唐可 我跌下来的时候 他就在我面前
Why the hell did you authorize an air strike?
为什么你要批准空袭
It's the standing protocol senator.
协议是这么规定的 参议员
I don't need your permission.
我不需要你的批准
Permission?
批准
This is my operation.
这是我的行动
Not out here it isn't.
在这儿不是
I've got civilians at risk.
我让百姓处于风口浪尖
The second that crash happened
撞机发生的那一秒
Your prisoners were redesignated "terrorists."
你的俘虏被重新定义为"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
You mean targets?
他们成了靶子了
Shoot to kill?
要去追杀他们
That's your tactical elegant solution?
那是你的策略吗 简单的解决方案
These people of yours are dangerous.
你的人太危险了
These people are going into custody.
这些人应该被看管起来
We're not assassins.
我们不是刺客
You have a rabid dog you don't put a chain
一条疯狗 你不用绳子拴住它的脖子
Around its neck and pray for miracles.
却来祈求奇迹发生
You put it down.
你把它镇♥压♥下来
When did the rules of engagement change?
什么时候规矩变了
This isn't some exercise in tactics senator.
这不是战术演习 参议员
Your daughter turned a simple transport flight
你的女儿让一个简单的转移航♥班♥
Into a national security emergency.
变成了国♥家♥安♥全♥紧急事件
I'll deal with Claire.
我会处理克莱尔的
You do that.
你做你的事
And I'll do my job.
我做我的事
Peter!
彼得
Tracy come on.
特蕾西 过来
We gotta keep moving. I can't do this.
我们不能停 我不想跑了
What are you talking about? I'm not some thing.
你在说什么 我根本不用这样
My life was finally getting back to normal.
我的生活终于恢复正常了
Okay stop stop.
好 别说了
You stay here and they will catch you.
你呆在这儿 他们会抓住你的
Now come on.
快点
Why?
为什么
Why would Nathan do this to us?
为什么内森对我们做这些事
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm gonna find a way to stop him.
但我会找到方法阻止他的
This is a nightmare.
噩梦一场
Okay you stay here and he wins.
你现在呆这儿 他就赢了
You come with me and you can fight.
你跟我走 就可以反抗
Come on.
走吧
Maybe these people can help us.
这些人也许能帮上我们
What is he doing? We're not thieves.
他在干什么 我们不是小偷
The trance is compelling him.
他进入催眠状态了
Let's just let him go.
就让他去吧
What should we do?
我们能干什么
Come on.
过来
Focus Parkman.
专心点 帕克曼
Put these on.
穿上这些
We need to blend in.
我们要伪装起来
I'll take their address. Send money later.
记下他们的地址了 晚点寄钱过来
I need a ticket to Russellville Arkansas.
我要张去拉塞尔维尔的票 阿肯色州
Ando Masahashi Tokyo Japan
安藤 日本东京
What do you mean never heard of it?
你什么意思 从没听说过
Arkansas!
阿肯色州
Clinton!
克♥林♥顿♥
hello?
喂
Nemesis. It's me.
复仇女神 是我
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Hiro told me about your "super secret" hideout.
阿宽告诉我了 你的"超级秘密"藏身处
Of course.
肯定是这样
Best way to keep tell everyone.
见谁都说了 也算是保守秘密
Is something wrong?
出什么问题了吗
It's Matt.
是马特
He didn't come home last night.
他昨晚没回家
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表