剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
can't wait.
我都等不及了
hey, have you ever been to that little theater down the street?
你有去过街边的那个小剧院吗
i saw that they had
我听说
some sort of artsy spoken-word thing there tonight.
今晚那儿有一个文艺演讲
maybe we should stop by later.
我们可以去看看
oh. hmm, maybe we should.
是该去看看
oh, i invited someone to join us.
对了 我邀请了一个人和我们一起
i hope you don't mind.
希望你不会介意
it's open!
门是开的
yeah, um, i'm trevor.
你好 我是特雷弗
we spoke on the phone. i'm elle.
我们在电♥话♥里说过了 我是艾拉
and, um, this is gabriel.
这就是加布里艾尔
i thought you two should meet.
我觉得你们应该认识一下
trevor has an ability, too.
特雷弗也有超能力
an ability-- i don't understand.
超能力 我不明白
don't be mad, but i got
别生气 我从你的名单里
trevor's number off that list you had.
抄下特雷弗的号♥码的
i really think it's important for you
我觉得认识像你自己一样的人
to get to know people like yourself.
对你很重要
i mean...
我是说
alcoholics can't do it alone.
戒酒不是一个人可以戒的
trevor, why don't you show us
特雷弗 何不让我们见识一下
what you can do?
你的超能力呢
okay.
没问题
that is so cool.
那真是太酷了
gabriel?
加布里艾尔
isn't that special?
这不特殊吗
wait here. i have a great idea.
在这儿等着 我有个好主意
soup is delicious.
这汤真好喝
italian lentil-- your mother's recipe.
意大利扁豆 你妈妈的秘方
something on your mind?
你有心事吗
what's the matter, arthur? you can't see inside it?
有什么关系呢 亚瑟 你又看不透我
you just seem...
你只是看起来
far away.
很遥远
i just wonder sometimes if,
我只是在想 如果
without your power, you'd...
你没了超能力 你
know me at all anymore.
就再也无法看透我了
indigestion?
消化不良
so what do you think, arthur?
你怎么看 亚瑟
do you still know me?
你还能看透我吗
can you tell anything about me just by looking in my eyes?
你可以光看我眼睛 就能洞察一切吗
you're my wife, angela.
你是我的妻子 安吉拉
i know you like i know my own heart.
我了解你 就像我了解自己一样
really?
是吗
so what am i gonna do now?
你猜我现在打算怎么做
am i gonna kiss you,
是亲吻你呢
or am i gonna kill you?
还是杀了你
i love that. don't you love that?
我喜欢 难道你不喜欢吗
that's great.
太棒了
it's so special.
好神奇啊
let's see it again.
我们再看一遍吧
you think he's so special?
你认为他很神奇
i bet
我敢说
he can't do this.
他做不来这个
gabriel.
加布里艾尔
i think you need to leave,
我认为你得离开这儿
now.
快
gabriel, don't!
加布里艾尔 别这样
please...
求你了
how did you--
你怎么会
you don't have to do this.
你不必这么干
who are you?
你是谁
get out.
滚开
we can't do this.
我们不能这么干
bennet, we have to make him stop!
伯奈特 我们必须阻止他
this is incredible.
这太难以置信了
he actually exposes the brain.
他居然把脑袋给揭开了
oh, my god.
天啊
our son, arthur, our own son.
他是我们的孩子 亚瑟 我们的亲生儿子
there are larger issues at stake, angela.
他威胁到了更重要的事 安吉拉
you can't let sentimentality
你不能让你的多愁善感
derail everything that we've worked so hard for.
拖累我们千辛万苦所策划的事情
i'm sentimental
我是多愁善感
because i don't want to murder our son?
因为我不想杀了我们的儿子
we were gonna rebuild the world.
我们要重建这个世界
you were a great man, arthur.
你是曾是个伟人 亚瑟
you were a visionary,
你有远见
but somewhere along the line, you lost your soul.
但在什么时候 你迷失了灵魂
and i make no apology--
我不会道歉
i lied.
我撒谎了
it's not your mother's recipe.
这不是你母亲的秘方
use the incinerator on level three.
用三楼的焚烧炉
use my pass card to grant you access.
用我的通行卡进去
should anyone ask,
要是有谁问你话
he's a casualty of a field op.
你就把他杀了
ma?
妈
nathan.
内森
anybody home?
有人在家吗
ma?!
妈
dad!
爸爸
oh, my god.
我的天啊
i think he's had a heart attack.
我想他是心脏病发作了
is he...?
他还
he's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
he's still alive.
他还活着
we're wrapped here-- just one more loose end.
我们还走不开 有一个问题没解决
no, no, not that thing-- the other thing.
不 不是那件事 是另外的事情
okay, i'll let you know.
好的 我会跟你说的
don't beat yourself up. we've done invaluable work here.
别自责 我们做的很了不起
those tapes will be studied and analyzed.
他们会研究分♥析♥那些带子的
we created a monster. we set him loose on the world.
我们创造了一个怪物 我们把他放了出来
i wouldn't worry too much about that.
我不担心这件事
i get the feeling
我有预感
that we'll be tracking down mr. gray again soon.
我们很快又要去追捕格雷先生了
that's not the point!
这不是问题所在
he had a soul, bennet.
他是有灵魂的 伯奈特
he could've been saved.
我们本可以解救他
we're not missionaries.
我们不是传教士
if they had wanted us to bring him in,
如果他们要我们把他带回来
that would've been the assignment.
会给我们下命令的
it wasn't.
这不是
we follow orders, elle. we're agents.
听从命令 艾尔 我们是特工
that's what we do.
这就是我们的工作
now excuse me.
我得走了
my ride is here.
我的车在这儿
where to, my friend?
要去哪里 朋友
jfk, please.
纽约
we should call peter.
我们应该通知彼得
maybe we should wait.
也许我们要等一会
until what?
等到何时
until we have something to tell him.
等到有消息了再跟他说
i'm sorry. he's gone.
很抱歉 他死了
he suffered a massive coronary,
他患了很严重的冠心病
brought on by anterior myocardial infarction.
这是由心肌梗塞引起的
there was-- there was nothing we could do.
我们实在无能为力了
heart attack?
是心脏病吗
i'd like a cremation as soon as possible.
我想尽快把他火化了
why don't you go home and get some rest?
你该回家休息一下
we can deal with the paperwork in the morning.
明天早上再来办手续
i can't believe it.
我不相信会这样
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表