剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
and now he's suffering the consequences.
现在他忍♥受煎熬
we're in a lot of trouble, nathan.
我们有一堆麻烦了 内森
mom, it's tracy strauss.
妈妈 这是特蕾西·施特劳斯
tracy, my mom.
特雷西 这是我妈妈
i know who she is and why she's come.
我知道她是谁以及她来这的原因
i heard you saw dr. zimmerman.
我知道你见过齐默曼医生
how do you know dr. zimmerman?
你怎么认识齐默曼医生
he worked for the company many years ago
他很多年前在为公♥司♥工作
in research and development.
在研究和发展领域
very bright.
聪明过人
then you understand what he did to me.
那么你该知道他对我做过什么
you can help me.
你能帮助我
no, i'm afraid that's not possible.
不 恐怕没有可能
his work was classified.
他的工作是保密的
you want me to go public with this?
你想让我把它公之于众吗
what are you hiding, mom?
你在隐瞒什么 妈妈
zimmerman was instrumental in the company's
齐默曼为公♥司♥研制人造超能力
Development of synthetic abilities.
这一方面是有贡献的
synthetic.
人造能力
we used the technology on a number of infants.
我们对婴儿施用这一技术
you were one of them, tracy.
你就是其中之一 特雷西
as were your sisters,niki and barbara.
你的妹妹 妮其和芭芭拉也是
and you, nathan.
内森 你也是
we gave you your ability too.
我们也给了你超能力
god...
天那...
what have you done?
你都做了什么
oh...my...god!
我的天那
gotta get you out.
我要把你弄出来
maya!
玛雅
i know you're in here.
我知道你在这
you have to control your power.
你必须要控制你的超能力
you don't want to be a killer again, do you?
你不想再杀人了 是吗
what have you done?
你都做了什么
you're...a monster.
你是个怪物
i wish you hadn't said that
你不该这么说的
it's done.
任务完成
what do you want me to do about the two japanese guys?
你想让我怎么处理那两个小日本
it's all here.
都在这了
the testing,the experimentation.
测试和试验
everything they did to us.
所有他们对我们做过的
it wasn't god.
并不是天意
we were trying to be better than god.
我们想超越上帝
how?
怎么做
by using people as...lab rats?
利用人类做小白鼠吗
your own son.
甚至用你儿子
your father was disappointed
你父亲很失望
that you weren't born with the genetic code.
因为你生来不带那个遗传密♥码♥
but we thought because of your lineage,
但我们认为由于你的血统
your system could handle it.
你的身体能控制它
and obviously we were right.
显然 我们是对的
then what about me?
那我呢
my parents were dead.
我父母都死了
i had no one to protect me.
没有人保护我
Tracy, what this company did to you
特蕾西 这个公♥司♥以科学名义
in the name of science was wrong.
对你做的事是错的
we know that now.
我们现在知道了
and that is why we divided the formula
所以我们把分子式分开
and hid it so this would never happen again.
藏起来 以防再发生这样的事
an innocent man is dead because of what you did to me.
一位无辜者因你们对我做的事死了
then help me.
那就帮我
because someone has stolen the formula.
因为有人偷了分子式
they want to restart this project.
他们想重启这个项目
they want to create a world filled with dangerous people.
他们想创造充满致命危险人物
deadly, out of control.
混乱的世界
they will destroy everything.
他们会摧毁一切
please help me stop them.
帮我阻止他们
go to hell.
去死吧
nathan, it's why peter took sylar's ability.
内森 这就是彼得获得塞拉力量的原因
it's why--it's why he sacrificed himself.
这就是为什么他牺牲自己
he knows what's gonna happen to this world.
他知道世界会变成怎样
you do not understand.
你不明白
i understand, ma.i understand.
我明白 妈 我明白
you locked peter up.put a shunt in his head.
你们把彼得关起来 在他头上插根管子
you did experiments on me.
你们在我身上做试验
and god knows who else.
天知道还有谁要遭殃
peter? claire?
彼得 克莱尔
who else did you use
你们还利用了谁
as your own personal guinea pig?
作为你们的实验品
nathan, listen to me.
内森 听我说
nathan.
内森
i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
what's next?
接下来怎么办
i know a scientist.
我认识一位科学家
he understands all of this genetic stuff.
他通晓基因学
if anybody can help you,he can.
他是唯一能帮你的人
can he be trusted? suresh?
他可信吗 苏雷什
yeah, he's harmless.
当然 他没恶意的
stephen?
斯蒂芬
it's claire.
我是克莱尔
i talked to my dad.
我跟我爸爸谈了
he said he's willing to listen.
他说他愿意听你说
it doesn't matter anymore.
已经没意义了
what happened?
怎么了
they never showed up.
他们根本没来
you were right, claire.
你是对的 克莱尔
my wife...my kids...
我妻子... 孩子...
they're afraid of me.
他们都怕我
maybe i am a monster.
或许我就是个怪物
couldn't put it better.
说得太对了
dad, what are you doing? it's all right.
爸爸 你在干嘛 没事的
we're just talking.i'll make you a deal, stephen.
我们只是谈谈 我跟你做个交易 斯蒂芬
my partner is standing right over there by my car.
我拍档就站在我车旁
you make him disappear,
只要你让他消失
and this is all over.
这些就一笔勾销
i don't understand.
我不明白
you want me to kill your partner?
你要我杀你拍档
do it,and i'll let you go.
快动手 完了就放你走
i give you my word.
我向你保证
what are you saying?you do not have to do this.
你在说什么 没必要这么做
stay out of this, claire.
你别管 克莱尔
she's right, i can't.
她是对的 我不能这么做
i'm not a killer.
我不是杀人狂
maybe not.but he is.
你也许不是 但他是
and he needs to be destroyed.
必须灭了他
unfortunately,i can't do it.
可惜 我没这个能力
please, i just i'm not asking.
求你了 我只是 我可不是求你
dad, no!
爸爸 不
i'm doing this for us, claire.
我这么做是为我们 克莱尔
for what sylar did to you.
为塞拉对你的所作所为
you people...
你们这些人...
you've taken everything from me.
你们夺走了我的一切
do it.kill him now!
动手 现在就杀了他
what are you doing?
你在干什么
i won't be a monster.
我不要变成怪物
no!
不
hello, boys.
帅哥们好
nemesis.
复仇女神
so...my friend here
我这位朋友跟我说
tells me that you're looking for work.
你们想找活干
and i said,that's not possible.
我说 不可能
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表