剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Just please leave him alone.
放开他
I think this game of cat and mouse is over.
我认为猫和老鼠的游戏现在结束了
They're not your parents.
他们不是你的父母
What are you talking about.
你在说什么
They're manipulating you.
他们控制了你
Arthur and Angela.
亚瑟和安吉拉
I've read your files,Gabriel.
我曾经看过你的档案 加布里艾尔
You're not their son.
你不是他们的儿子
They're just leveraging your mommy issues
他们改变了你妈妈的思想
To turn you into their weapon.
让你变成了他们的武器
He's lying.
他在撒谎
Don't let him get inside your head.
别让他进入你的思想
You know exactly who he is
你清楚地知道他是什么样的人
Because you helped create him.
因为你帮助创造了他
And you can't undo that.
所以你不能毁坏你亲手创造的
Not ever.
从来不会
You really think you two
你真的认为你们两个人
Could have a normal life?
可以过正常的生活吗
He killed your father,Elle.
他杀死了你的父亲 艾尔
No!
不
Bad man!
你个烂人
What the hell!
见鬼
Save the cheerleader,
救啦啦队长
We got our abilities back.
我们的超能力回来了
Where's Hiro?
阿宽在哪里
He's gone. Gone where?
他走了 去哪里
No one knows.
没人知道
Okay,uh,
好的
Let's look in one of your comic books.
我们来看看你的一本漫画书
No,that well is dry.
不 井水枯竭了
Isaac Mendez is dead.
艾萨克·门德斯死了
This is the last posthumous issue.
这是作者最后的话语
But it's not the last story.
但并不是最后的故事
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
There's a legend I heard from a guy at a convention
我从政党大会上听一个人口述的传奇故事
Who heard it from a dude who heard it from another dude
他也是从别人那里听来的
That one more 9th wonders story exists.
还有一个远比《九大奇迹》更惊人的故事
Where?
在哪里
The day that he died,
他死去的那一天
Isaac Mendez bequeathed his sketch book
艾萨克·门德斯把一切记录在了速写本中
To a humble bike messenger.
给了卑微的自行车信使
You find that messenger,
找到那个信使
You find your story.
你便会发现你们的故事
I'll bring the girls back to their parents.
我把这个女孩带到她的父母身边去
Thank you for what you did.
谢谢你所做的一切
Nobody should ever have to make the sacrifice.
没有人必须要做出牺牲
You made today.
今天你做了
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 嗯
Pete,you've always made your own decisions.
彼得 你每次都自己做决定
I haven't agreed with all of them,
虽然我并不是每次都赞同
But they've always come from your heart.
但是我知道你都是发自内心
I respect that.
我尊重你那样做
And I'm sorry about--
我很抱歉
Just...
别提了...
Thank you.
谢谢你
It means a lot.
关于很多
I'm going to Pinehurst.
我要去派赫斯特公♥司♥
To dad?
去找父亲吗
It's got nothing to do with dad.
跟父亲没关系
Look,I'm never gonna forgive him for what he did to us.
听着 我永远不会原谅他对我们所做的
But his idea,giving people abilities,
但是 他的思想 给人以超能力
The right people--
给需要的人
Is wrong.
那是错的
It's not wrong,Pete.
它没错 彼得
It's so right.
很正确
You saw what one man with unstoppable powers
你也看到了拥有无可阻挡超能力的人
Nearly did to this country.
差点对这个国家做了什么
Yeah,but we stopped him.
对 但是我们阻止了他
We didn't do anything.
我们没做过任何事
He did because he still had power.
是他 因为他仍然有超能力
And that was just one village.
这只是一个小村庄
What about the whole world?
要是整个地球呢
Somalia,Darfur,Bosnia,the Middle East.
索马里 达尔福尔 波斯尼亚 中东
Murder,genocide.
谋杀 种族灭绝
Don't we have an obligation to try and stop it?
你不认为我们有责任和义务去阻止吗
Yes,we do,but not like this.
是的 但不是像这样
Then how?
那该怎样呢
Pinehurst has a way,pete.
派赫斯特公♥司♥有办法 彼得
It's not perfect.
尽管不完美
Not yet.
目前还不完美
But if we don't try and stop
但如果我们不尝试去阻止
What's happening in the world,
世界将会变成什么样子
Then we're just as guilty
那时我们会像
As the people who are committing the crime.
指使别人犯罪一样内疚
Nathan.
内森
Pete,I can't live with that.
彼得 我没法像那样活下去
Nathan,you--
内森 你
Call tk at the embassy.
打电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥的TK
He'll help you get home.
他会送你回家
Nathan,you can't do this!
内森 你不能这样做
I'm sorry,pete.
抱歉 彼得
I think this eclipse showed us all Exactly who we are.
这次日食让我们真正的认识了自己
Desperate.Angry.And weak.
绝望 愤怒 还有软弱
Are you ready to get back to work?
你准备好回去工作了吗
Look at me.
看看我
Where else could I go?
我已别无选择
We'll find a cure.
我们会找到方法来治愈的
But that monster inside of you,
但是你身体里的恶魔
That's something you're gonna have to take care
还得靠你自己去清除
Of all by yourself.
解铃还需系铃人
What was that?
怎么了
Hiro Nakamura.
是中村宽
Strange day.
奇怪的一天
Was Bennet lying about my parents?
关于我父母 伯奈特是不是骗我呢
Of course he was. He's Bennet.
肯定是 谁让他是伯奈特呢
He seemed to think you knew something about it.
他好像认为你知道些什么
He's just trying to mess with you.
他只是想让你混乱
Sit down.
坐下
I've been thinking.
我刚在想
About what?
想什么
What you said about finding ourselves free of parents.
在想你说的 找寻真正的自己
Our powers.
我们的超能力
What about it?
那怎么了
You were wrong.
你错了
Nobody ever really changes.
没人真正地改变过
You did.
你的确变了
I saw you.
我亲眼所见
That was temporary.
那只是暂时的
And then I got my powers back.
然后我的能力恢复了
And I understand now.
我现在知道
And I'm never gonna change.
我永远不会改变
Neither are you because We're both just damaged goods.
你也不会 因为我们都是坏东西
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I know.
我知道
What did you do?
你做了什么
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Dad?
父亲
I don't think I'd be a very good father.
我想我不是一个好父亲
Once again, not a request.
再来一次 这不是请求
Don't get too close.
不要太亲近了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表