剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我们得快点
We gotta hurry.
我知道一直以来
I realize we haven't always
他们也是人
They're people.
但是改变不了任何事情
But that doesn't change anything.
不用药也行
Without the drugs.
但是对他就不是这样了
Well, you're not helping him.
他去找过你
He came to you.
我觉得不能相信他
And I didn't think I could trust him.
他非得受到这样的对待吗
Does he have to be?
遭到政♥府♥的攻击
By the government.
我不想让她在这看见我
I didn't want her to see me here.
他们发现我了 马上会找过来的
They found me. They're gonna find us.
从而开始反击
And start fighting back.
工作起来就没完没了
You're never off the job.
这和达芙妮无关
This isn't about Daphne.
诺亚
Noah.
他在哪
Where is he?
你还能从他身上再弄点情报吗
Can you get anything more out of him?
当然
Ah, of course.
我是在帮助所有人
This is about me helping everybody.
我无法再容忍♥
And I won't be able to contain--
好戏开幕了
The curtain is up.
动手吧
Do it.
不 关键是 他正痛苦不堪
No, the point is, he's in pain.
快点
Come on!
过来
Come on.
我们必须保持低调行事
We should be laying low.
你想我死吗
You want me dead?
去啊
Go!
今晚要住这酒店了吗
Staying at the hotel?
这都是些什么
What is all this stuff?
让她镇静
To keep this one down.
听彼得的 趁他们还没追来之前
Listen to peter and get the hell out of here
他之前给我设过套
He manipulated me before,
你读了我的想法
You're reading my mind?
这命令最终会杀了所有人
The order will come down to kill you all,
逮捕那些人吗
Rounding people up?
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
那你为什么不说
Why didn't you say something?
你好 内森
Hello, Nathan.
-如果你想走的话就走 -我不是这个意思
- If you want to go, just go! - That's now what I'm saying.
如果那行不通呢
And if that's not possible?
这就是那个人
This is the guy.
那么怎样
So what?
没你说话的份儿
You don't get a vote!
我们余下的生命
What's left of our lives.
他们人很好
They're nice.
我并不需要去读
I don't have to read your mind!
觉得自己是好人吗
That you're the good guy?
要比平时多三倍
It's gonna take three times the normal amount
这对你只有坏处
This is only gonna get worse for you.
但并不意味着我在撒谎
Doesn't mean I'm lying.
他们现在一定到处找我
They'll be looking for me by now.
我觉得这样才最安全
I thought it was the safest thing.
但我们不会给你收拾行李的
But we're not lugging your baggage.
我想和你单独谈谈
I wanted to talk to you alone.
我不会让它发生的
I refuse to accept that.
你到底做了些什么
What have you done?
我们在莱尔的学校家庭教师协会上碰见的
We're on the pta with them at Lyle's school
还要我重申吗
Am I clear?
我没告诉任何人
I wasn't talking to anybody.
我觉得你才是这么想的
I could say that same thing about you!
你总是有谋有略 现在说来听听
You always have a plan, now you're gonna share it with us.
用什么方式 以什么目的
How, why?
即使下了飞机之后 皮带...
Even after the plane, the leash--
普瑞马特公♥司♥有套体系
Primatech had a system.
应该对某些程序进行规范
That I would like to implement.
不过我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
不见得
Not really.
就解开了我们保守了30年的秘密
That we've kept for over 30 years.
这个人是头儿
This guy's in charge.
我女儿极其怕我
My daughter is scared to death of me.
马特 马特
Matt! Matt!
是你
You.
你们两个都给我停下
Stop! Both you!
我们还有一大堆任务要完成
We have a lot of work to do.
放下
Drop it.
我认为他相信我了
I think he trusts me.
能保证所有人安全的办法
To make sure everybody's safe.
把他们都关起来是唯一
Incarceration's the only way
我可做不到游刃有余
I'm not much for dancing.
这是你无法想象的
You could ever imagine!
是真的吗
Is that true?
你以为我对此毫无悔意吗
You think I don't regret any of this?!
噢 你有更好的提议吗
Oh, you got any better ideas?
好像是你让他们溜走的
You're the one that let them get away.
是有用的人
They're useful people.
你本该警告我们任何一个人
You could have warned all of us!
我的仓库受到严密监控
My storage unit is under surveillance.
我们应该逃跑
We should make a break for it.
但是你得相信我 我跟你说
But you've gotta believe me when I tell you--
你是在担心我会发现
You were afraid of what I'd find.
不行 我们试过了
No, we've been over this.
你没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him?
就正中我的下怀
I'll get exactly what I want.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
他们不知道我们在哪间房♥里
They don't know which room we're in.
我保留意见
I'm reserving judgment.
一切都写在你脸上
You're an open book.
这次是秘密见面
Secret service thing.
如果你要洗澡的话 是时候了
If you're gonna shower, you should go.
我愿意承担一切后果
I'll play whatever role I need to.
我们该如何还击
How do we fight back?
我们要找的记忆了
That we're looking for.
你有时间吗
You have a-- a minute?
让我们想想办法
Let 'em figure a way out of this.
我不知道
I don't know.
你的同伙是谁 告诉我
Who else are you working with? Show me.
普瑞马特公♥司♥虽然被烧毁了
Primatech may have burned to the ground,
我说的话你们还信吗
After what I've done.
自己去看 我不跟你争
See for yourself. I won't fight you.
我能怎么做
What could I have done?!
我希望咱们能聊聊
I was hoping we could talk.
那里是用来收容你的
That was meant to contain you.
告诉我你找到伯奈特了
Tell me you found Bennet.
和一个正常人
And one of us.
这与道德无关
Well, this isn't about ethics.
我们就可以知道怎么逃避追捕
We're gonna find out how to stop hiding
我认为 我们现在
Now, there are a few ground rules
他正身处一间满是枪♥械♥的屋子
He's in a room stocked full of guns.
难道他们是同伙
They working together?
那你有好的解决办法
Then you have the solution.
是 而克莱尔却有免死金牌
Yeah, and Claire gets a free pass.
你知道的 我从政了
You know, I got into politics
我不得不搞清楚
I can't un-ring that bell.
我当时也被绑在飞机上
Tied up on an airplane too!
谁都信不过
You can't trust either of them.
这些都是你干的吧
So you're the one that's driving all this.
起作用了
It's working.
-你在撒谎 -不 不
- You're lying to me. - No, no, no, no.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表