剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
为什么
Why not?
以为
Because...
这里的一切都那么完美
this--this is perfect.
这所房♥子 我们的孩子 还有你
this house, our boy, you.
这就是我一直以来所追寻的
this is everything that i've been searching for.
我甚至都没有意识到
And maybe i didn't even realize it,
阿宽是对的 我得回去
but hiro was right; I have to go back.
我必须面对他们 我得结束这一切
I have to face them, and I have to end this,
不然我们就不能一起生活
or we can never have a life together.
你想我们一起生活
You want a life together?
我不确定
I don't know.
可能吧
Maybe.
我知道我想给自己一个机会 重新认识你
But i know that i want a chance to get to know you again,
我得去抗争
and i'm gonna fight to make that happen.
天呐 他们来了
Oh, god, they're coming!
来吧 宝宝
Come here, buddy.
马特 他们在后门
Matt, they're in the back.
-没关系 -我们被包围了
- It's okay. - We're surrounded.
没关系 没关系 站近点 好吧
It's okay, It's okay. Stay close to me, okay?
我会保护我们的
I'll protect us.
这边直走
Go through the side.
在下面
Down there.
找这个呢
Looking for this?
别变成我的面容
Get the hell out of my body.
可怜的内森
Poor nathan.
你这么厌恶自己呢
You loathe yourself so much.
你胡说八道些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我在你的人生里逛了逛 参议员
I've taken a stroll through your life, Senator.
你得到太多帮助了
You've been handed so much.
可是 你却想摧毁自己的某一部分
And yet...you wanna destroy the one part of yourself
让你与众不同的那部分 你的超能力
That makes you truly special-- your power.
你根本不懂我
You have no idea who i am.
我当然懂
Sure, i do.
你妈妈给了你一个很实用的超能力
Your mother gave me a very useful ability
能去了解我接触过的每一样东西
to know the history of any object i touch.
你 是个坏孩子
You...have been a bad boy.
欺骗你母亲 攻击你弟弟
Deceiving your mother, turning on your brother.
还有你那个小甜心克莱尔
your sweet, precious claire.
而这个就是你背叛所有人时穿的夹克
And this is the jacket you wore when you betrayed everyone.
我没必要跟你抗辩
I don't need to defend myself to you.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
你就是个精神病
You're a psychopath.
像你这样的人 就是我第一个
People like you are the reason
跑去见总统的根本原因
I went to the president in the first place.
你好好想想
If you think for one minute
任何人都不会相信你是我
anybody's gonna believe you're me...
你错了
You're wrong.
我不是装作你
I'm not gonna be you.
我会比你做的更好
I'm gonna be better than you.
再见 内森
Good-bye, nathan.
你这么做为了什么
What the hell did you do that for?
佩里可是美♥利♥坚♥的参议员
Petrelli's a u.s. senator.
我们得彻底干掉他
We need to handle him delicately.
而你 还得继续装成傀儡特工
And you...need to become agent taub again.
我们得把他们一个个全干掉
We're moving to take the rest of them down.
我们得混入他们中间
You should be part of that.
由于每一个被诅咒的人都有自我意识
For every being cursed with self-awareness,
所以留下了
there remains
我是谁的疑问
who am i?
我们尽力去找到与别人有意义的联♥系♥
We struggle to find meaningful connections to one another.
我们就是肝胆相照的朋友
We are the caring friend...
慈爱的父亲
the loving father...
溺子的母亲
the doting mother...
襁褓中的孩子
the protected child.
我们抗争 我们去爱
We fight and we love
期待着以某种方式 在一起
In the hope that somehow, together,
我们能明白存活在宇宙中的意义
We can understand our significance in the universe.
最终 没有人能同我分担
But in the end, no one can share our burden.
每个人都要孤零零地去解决自己的问题
Each of us alone must answer the question...
我到底是谁
Who am i?
活着的意义是什么
What does it mean to be alive?
在无限的时间里
And in the vast infinity of time,
我又算什么
how do i matter?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我告诉过你 你得装成那个傀儡
I told you, I need you to be taub.
我已经对你的要求不在感兴趣
I'm not interested in what you need anymo--
人才浪费啊
Such a waste.
太不自量力了
You just didn't know your place.
戈登探员 派一个清理分队来...
Agent gordon, send a cleanup crew to--
检查一下
check that.
真疼啊
That hurt.
未完待续
To be continued...
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表