剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
If Arthur Petrelli has us on the ropes,
无论亚瑟·佩里对我们做了什么
The man is a walking do-over.
那人都可以通过时间旅行来获知
I know I had Hiro's number in his dad's homicide file.
我记得他爸的杀人档案里有他的电♥话♥号♥码
Are you nervous about something?
你在担心什么
Arthur Petrelli scares me.
我很怕亚瑟·佩里
Oh, you don't have to be scared about him.
你不必怕他
Of course I do!
我当然怕
He can take away abilities, and I betrayed him!
他能拿走超能力的 可我背叛了他
I betrayed you.
我也背叛过你
No. no, you didn't.
不 不 你没有
I'm a betrayer.
我是个叛徒
What?
什么
And a liar and a thief and--
还是个大话精 还是个贼 而且
I am selfish. you know, honestly,
老实说 我很自私
I don't understand why you keep me around!
我不知道你为什么要和我在一起
Because you're one of the good guys now.
因为现在你也成了好人
So, you trust me? Yes!
那你信我吗 信
Completely?
毫无猜忌
Yes, I trust you completely.
对 毫无猜忌
I know you, Daphne.
我了解你 达芙妮
No, you say that,
不 你嘴上怎么说
But you don't know me, not really.
可你并不了解我 没有真正了解我
We had a life together.
我们曾一起生活
In a dream.
那是在梦里
It was a spirit walk.
那是灵魂漫步
It wasn't real!
那并不真实
Arthur killed your father.
亚瑟杀了你的父亲
He could kill us all or worse!
他还可能杀光我们所有人 或比这还惨
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让他杀了你
I promise.
我保证
Please, just help me find Hiro.
求你 帮我找到阿宽
Come on.
赶紧
How are you gonna do that exactly?
你打算怎么做
That guy's a freakin' teleporter.
那家伙是个变♥态♥时光传输者
Hey, I need your help. you have to fix Hiro.
帮我 一定要治好阿宽
Look.
看
What does it say?
上面说什么
It says, "you have to fix hiro."
"一定要治好阿宽"
Arthur Petrelli erased his memory.
亚瑟·佩里消除了他的记忆
He now thinks he's 10 years old.
他觉得自己只有10岁
Oh, it's back there.
厕所在那后面
We're all gonna die.
我们都完蛋了
This is Stephen Canfield's house.
这是史蒂芬·肯菲尔德的家
You'll be safe here. Out of harm's way.
你会很安全 没有危险
The last time we were here,
上次来的时候
We almost got sucked into a black hole.
我们差点被卷进黑洞里头
What makes it so safe now?
怎么现在变安全了
Simple set-up. Controllable.
很简单的装置 可控的
Yeah, I know how you like to control things.
恩 我知道你特喜欢控制东西
Okay, I'll bite. What does that mean?
好吧 我承认 你什么意思
It means you'll do whatever it takes
你将竭尽全力
To keep the catalyst safe, right?
让这个催化剂安全的 对吧
I want to keep you safe, Claire.
我想保护的人是你 克莱尔
You.
你
Not some catalyst.
而不是什么催化剂
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yeah, I understand.
恩 我明白
Aren't you dead?
你没死吗
Yeah, you would like that.
没 你最好我死掉吧
What's your game, nemesis?
你到底想干嘛 复仇女神
I'm not a nemesis anymore.
我已经不再是复仇女神了
I'm a good guy now.
我现在是个好人
I can't help him.
我帮不了他
I can't understand him.
我听不懂他的话
Well, Arthur really did a number on Hiro.
得了 亚瑟这回真整惨了阿宽
He really thinks he's 10.
他真觉得自己就10岁
So get inside his head and fix him.
那你就进他脑子里去治疗
I don't think I can.
我觉得我办不到
He's thinking in Japanese.
他用日语思考
But the comic book says that you--
但是那漫画书上说是你
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该跟你说什么好
This is way beyond me.
我办不到
Hiro is our reset button.
阿宽是我们重新开始的契机
Our walking do-over, remember?
我们重新开始灵魂漫步
I know, but he still can time-travel,
我知道 但他依然能穿越时空
He can teleport,
他能心灵致动
And he's still very powerful.
他还是很厉害
I can't-- I can't do this.
我不能 我做不到
I'm sorry. I got to get out of here.
对不起 我该离开这儿了
What? what are you talking about?
什么 你说什么呢
Daphne!
达芙妮
You paused. What?
你犹豫了 什么
When I asked you if you trust me,
我问你是否相信我的时候
You paused.
你犹豫了
No. no, I didn't.
没 我没有
I'm a speedster.
我是个速度女
Fractions of seconds feel like hours to me
几秒钟对我来说跟几小时那么长
And you paused.
但你犹豫了
You don't know me
你不了解我
And you don't know what I've been through!
你也不知道我都遭受了些什么
What is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Daphne, come on.
达芙妮 说啊
Matt--
马特
Lawrence, Kansas.
劳伦斯 堪萨斯
Stop reading my mind! What's in kansas? Come on.
别偷♥窥♥我想法 在堪萨斯发生了什么 快说
Just back off! Your home.
滚回去 你家
Leave me alone!
让我一个人呆着
Cool! Do it again, do it again!
好酷 再来 再来
Yes, sir. It'll all be taken care of.
是 先生 我会小心的
Who was on the phone?
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Arthur.
亚瑟
Just updating him on our status.
了解进展而已
He thinks Claire's with her father.
他以为克莱尔和她爸在一起
Ugh. Glasses himself.
他多虑了
Scary. He's not gonna make this any easier.
他没法减轻恐惧
Actually, he is.
实际上他办到了
I didn't want him to get inside my head
我不想让他读我的思想
So he could kill me, but it worked both ways.
那样他会杀了我 但是事情朝着双方发展
I know how he thinks.
我知道他如何思考
I know where he'll hide her.
我知道他要把克莱尔藏在哪儿
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
All these "yes, sirs"
那些"是 先生"
And checking in like a good little boy.
跟个好小孩儿似的报到
I'm just trying to be responsible.
我只是想让自己变得可靠点儿
Oh, sure.
哦 是吗
Responsible.
可以信赖的
Where is this damn rental car guy?
那个该死的车夫死哪儿去了
Probably calling the police
大概是去叫警♥察♥了吧
Because I told him you were a serial killer
因为我跟他说你是个连环杀人犯
And that you kidnapped me.
而且你绑♥架♥了我
You must be joking. why the hell would you do that?
你开玩笑吧 你想干嘛啊
Because I'm trying to help you.
因为我想帮你
Because it was wrong of the company
因为公♥司♥隐藏我们的能力
To hide our abilities.
是错误的
Because we can do whatever we want.
因为我们无所不能
We can take whatever we want.
我们可以为所欲为
Trust me.
相信我
Come on, we're going.
快走吧
You're not going anywhere!
你们哪里也别想去
Oh, god! oh, help!
天哪 救命
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表