剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Then why make the same mistake twice?
那为什么还要再犯同样的错误
Because I'll get it right this time,
因为这次我想把这事做成
Do more, be more,
做得更全面 做得更好
Take every challenge,
抓住一切机会
Fight hard, risk it all,
用尽全力 不怕风险
Take real power, real authority,
得到真正的力量 得到最高权威
Change everything...the world,
改变一切 改变世界
Just to see if I can.
看我能不能成功
You can move.
你居然能动
I can.
当然能动
You're the hunter.
你是猎手
I thought you would know
我想你应该知道
When someone was playing possum,
我是装出来的呀
When the prey isn't so weak,
我可没那么软弱
So easy.
我以为你能看出来
Please...I need that power.
求你... 我需要那力量
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
No, no, no, of course not.
不不不 你当然不想死
Of course you don't.
肯定不想
It won't kill you if I take it.
我获取你的力量 你不会死的
You'll heal. You'll be fine.
你能自愈 你不会有事的
Yeah, but so will you.
对 但是你也是
No. Don't...leave.
不 别...走
Like I said, I came here to kill you.
我之前说了 我来就是要杀了你的
I got the answers I wanted.
我找到了想要的答案
Now I know exactly what I need to do.
现在我总算明白自己该做什么了
Kill me.
杀我
Oh, you're gonna die.
你会死的
Slowly...painfully...
缓慢地 痛苦地
And alone with your sickness.
孤零零地病死
Please...
求你了...
Don't.
别这样
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
You're just a small game.
你只是个小猎物
Turns out the president
看起来总统先生
Didn't really need that much proof after all.
并不需要那么多依据
It's a signed document. You're finished.
文件已经签署 你完了
You lose me, you lose the whole team.
没有我 你就失去整个团队了
Well, that's a risk I'm prepared to take.
是吗 那我就兵来将挡 水来土掩
In fact, anyone who's not on board
说实话 有谁不同意的
Can step out now.
现在可以站出来
You're hitting reset on the whole operation
你要重新启动整个项目
Just because of me?
就因为我吗
Well, I think it's time things were done correctly.
好吧 我觉得是时候来纠正这一切了
You may have friends now, Petrelli,
你现在也许有朋友 佩里
But one day you're gonna find yourself all alone.
但是总有一天 你会变成孤家寡人
You went to the president?
你要去找总统吗
Mm-hmm, and he is eager
恩 他可急着
To meet danko's replacement.
想见唐可的接♥班♥人呢
You coming?
你要来吗
They say you're the man with the plan.
他们说你是有备而来
I sure hope you have something good
我相信你有好消息
To share with the president.
要报告给总统
It's a bit unorthodox, but it's tested.
有点不太容易让人相信 但绝对经过考验
Look, it's over.
这样 事情已经过去了
Just let it go.
别再想了
When are you gonna understand?
你什么时候才能明白
Bureaucracy, oversight, rules of conduct,
官僚作风 玩忽职守 行为准则
None of it applies in my world.
我的世界里 一个都不适用
I don't know what your world is,
我不知道你的世界什么样
But it ought to be shut down.
我只知道你的世界结束了
Danko, take it easy.
唐可 看开点
I've seen what these people can do,
我知道这些人会怎么做
And it scares me.
我很害怕
And the thing about you, senator,
至于你 议员
Is that through all this,
经历这一切的时候
You've never once shown an ounce of fear,
你从没表现出哪怕一点点的恐惧
And I wonder...
我很想知道...
Why is that?
为什么会这样
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你扯
Tell me you know about this.
别告诉我你不知道
This is it... your new identity,
这个给你 你的新身份
Everything you need to start over.
你要洗心革面的一切资料
Rebel's erased any trace of Eric Doyle.
反抗者抹去了艾利克·道尔的所有踪迹
You saw me spare that agent's life.
你看到我饶那个特工不死了吧
Is that it?
是不是因为那个
Have I earned your help?
所以我才得到你的帮助
This isn't about you.
这不关你的事
This is about me,
是我的问题
About who i need to be right now,
关于我现在需要成为什么样的人
And I don't...
而且我不想...
Just take it.
你就拿着吧
Thanks, barbie.
谢谢了 小芭比
Did you mean all that stuff you said
你说你要洗心革面
About how you'd changed?
那些都是心里话吗
Hiro & Ando, Los Angeles, California
阿宽和安藤 加利福尼亚州 拉斯维加斯
You sure this is the place?
你确定是这里吗
63 Varna Avenue
瓦尔纳大街63号♥
Doesn't look like anyone needs to be saved.
看起来不像有人要救的样子
Looks can be deceiving, my friend.
表象是有欺骗性的 我的朋友
Somewhere inside this house, Matt Parkman...
在房♥子里的什么地方 马特·帕克曼他...
Could be in mortal danger.
可能正面临生命危险
Finally.
你们总算来了
I quit, and it takes the service
姑奶奶不干了 中介居然
Two hours to find a replacement?
花了2个小时才找到接♥班♥的
Well, don't just stand there.
好了 别傻站着
Come in. I'm desperate.
快进来 我都绝望了
Excuse me, please.
不好意思
We are looking for Matt Parkman.
我们在找马特·帕克曼
No duh.
不
Anyway, he's a mess.
他简直 一团糟
Matt Parkman's a mess?
马特·帕克曼一团糟
Here you go.
你们来吧
Diaper's clean, but that won't hold.
尿布是新换的 但是坚持不了多久
Take it.
接着
Take it.
接着
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Now.
赶紧的
W...hey, wait.
喂喂 别走
We are here to save matt parkman.
我们是来拯救马特·帕克曼的
Uh-huh. You're holding him.
对啊 你们抱的就是他
Matt parkman?
马特·帕克曼
Lots of luck. You're gonna need it.
祝你们超级无敌大好运 你们需要好运气
And by the way,
顺便说一句
This baby sitting service bites.
给小孩当保姆这活太痛苦了
Generations unfold...
一代又一代
Father to son, mother to daughter.
从父子或是母女
Where one leaves off, the other follows,
一个人倒下了 另一个就会站起来
Destined to repeat each other's mistakes,
继续犯着上一代的错误
Rebel: Your free pass is up. Agents are coming.
短♥信♥来自反抗军 你的特权失效 特工人员来了
Each other's triumphs.
或者继续上一代的辉煌
For how do we see the world
因为 如果我们不在他们身上学习
If not through their lens?
就没法看懂世界
The same fears, the same desires?
同样的恐惧 同样的渴望
Do we see them as an example to follow,
我们是不是都当成效仿的对象
Or as a warning of what to avoid?
或被当成坚决抵♥制♥的反面教材
Choosing to live as they have
选择像他们一样生活
Simply because it's what we know,
仅仅因为我们只知道这一种方式
Or driven to create one's own identity?
还是因为被引导着建立了自己的个性
And what happens when we find them
若我们发现一切都会让我们失望
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表