剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
那就用我的能力吧
Then let's use my power instead.
是阿宽
Hiro.
找到了 但他逃跑了
Yeah. But he got away.
我的梦说
My dream.
先前说过 我父亲快死了
As we speak, my father's dying.
一定要阻止他
And he needs to be stopped.
不 我没必要杀了你
No, I don't need to kill you.
很好 每个人都需要有爱好
Well, everybody needs a hobby.
我移♥动♥了它
I moved it.
第四位神秘溺死的当局
Fourth mysterious drowning baffles authorities
那就是送羊入虎口了
That would just send them down a rabbit hole.
但现在 我们得尽快逃出去
But right now, we have to get out of here as soon as we can.
聚集各种思想和信仰
An assortment of thoughts, beliefs.
现在你是内森
You're now Nathan.
钉子没用了
A spike's not going to cut it anymore.
你是来救他的
You were supposed to save him.
他会阻止你的
He's going to stop you.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking exactly the same thing.
嗯 有
Yes.
如果你不那样做...
You don't do this...
有必要的话 我会说的
If I have to,yeah.
去保护他的周全吗
To keep him in your life?
囚犯都不见了
Prisoners are gone.
在这儿签个名 然后弗兰克会
Sign in right here, and Frank will show you
训斥吧
Lecture.
我怎么知道你不是塞拉
How do I know you're not sylar?
我希望你在那
I want you right there.
警告内森 告诉他如何逃避危险呢
And warn Nathan and tell him how to avoid danger?
他也永远不会是内森 本质上他还是塞拉
He would never really be Nathan. He'd always be Sylar.
总统会在斯坦顿宾馆发表演讲
The president's giving a speech at the Stanton Hotel.
有人受伤 有人受伤
Man down! Man down!
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, mom.
把这个狗♥娘♥养♥的切成两半
Let's cut the son of a bitch in two.
没有内森 什么也改变不了
Without Nathan, nothing's going to change.
啊 我的天
Oh, god.
这些袖扣却不这么说
These cufflinks tell me a different story.
没想到我还会变形了吧
Bet you didn't think I took that one from you.
这个你不读心也知道
You don't have to read minds to know that.
他叫塞拉 极其危险
His name is Sylar. He's extremely dangerous.
那你就和塞拉狼狈为奸
And then you got into bed with Sylar.
这都是旋转的盘子引起的
It's all about spinning plates.
我们立马可以走人的
We can turn around right now
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
它快了一分半
It's running a minute and a half fast.
把钉子钉进他的后脑勺
Trying to get a spike into the back of his head.
克莱尔
Claire.
为了摧毁26号♥大楼 在所不惜
I'm going to do whatever it takes to shut down building 26.
-还好 -他们上哪去了
- Yeah. - Where'd they go?
报应来了
Payback is very bitchy.
好吧 说来听听
Okay,let's hear it.
未完待续
To be continued...
那他所经历的一切
Then the entire history of anything he touches
前面一英里左右会有路障
There's going to be a road block a half a mile or so ahead.
或者朝我开枪后 我再说
Or I'll tell you after you shoot me.
我给他们准备了计划
I got plans for them.
然后顺着大道走就可以进城了
And then follow the surface streets into the city.
不过要是我们现在就创造...
But if we start building them now...
他暂停时间就会流鼻血和头疼
He has nosebleeds and headaches from stopping time.
你终究会原谅我的
You may eventually come to forgive me.
-等你 -你怎么找到我的
- Waiting for you. - How did you find me?
有辆车载我去斯坦顿酒店
I've got a car taking me to the Stanton Hotel.
我们要救出被困在里面的人
We must save the ones who are being held.
我会和你一模一样
I'd be exactly in your position.
内森就永远消失了
Nathan is gone forever.
因为无论如何 我都不会让这发生的
Because there's no way i'm going to let that happen.
这他妈的是怎么回事
How the hell did this happen?
如果塞拉能吸收内森所有的记忆
If Sylar can absorb all of Nathan's memories,
我只知道需要你和我一起
All I know is you have to come with me.
好长时间没你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in weeks.
我日后一定报答你
I'll try to repay you later.
我没事 那只是次头疼
I'm okay. It was just a headache.
有麻烦了
In trouble.
独特的考验
With a unique set of challenges
只想和他握手
Just to shake his hand.
内森
Nathan.
如果让我们团结一致的这种无形威胁
And if this invisible threat that holds us together
继续前进
To hold on.
在梦里 帕克曼救了内森的命
In it, Parkman saves Nathan's life.
但我能促使它的结局
But I can help push its outcome.
他 不能这么说吧
He's--got to stop saying that.
像快餐一样送给我的能力
Fed me like a snack.
也许存在一种整体计划
Perhaps there's a master plan
你记得插♥进♥我后脑勺的那把小刀吧
You remember that little knife off switch in the back of my head?
第十二章 《隐形线索》
Chapter Twelve "An Invisible Thread"
他是一个目标吗 有超能力吗
And he's a target? He's one of them?
内森 你的事业正如日中天
This is a great time for you, Nathan.
都是因为你使用了能力
You're getting sick from using your power.
我不能就这样失去内森
I can't lose Nathan, not like this.
我做了个梦 内森有麻烦
I had a dream. Nathan's in trouble.
是内森
It's Nathan.
六周后
Six weeks later
到那时...
And when I do...
才能成就自我
We are all truly one,
下次 你的头可能会爆♥炸♥
Next,your head could explode.
您没事 谢天谢地
Thank god you're all right, sir.
每个人都总有一死
Everybody dies sometime.
克莱尔 他真的死了
He's really dead, Claire.
当初一开始 我就想告诉你
I tried to tell you before this whole thing started.
动手吧 结束这一切
Go ahead, get it over with.
就凭你的人是没法和
Your men alone are never going to be a match
多给我们五分钟吧
Just give us a five-minute head start.
你能自愈
You...can't die.
去找到内森 然后确认真的是他
Get to Nathan and make sure it is him.
克莱尔
Claire.
你现在也和我一样
You are exactly in my position.
我已经对你的要求不再感兴趣
I'm not interested in what you need.
我们有多少共同点 克莱尔
How much we have in common, Claire?
塞拉
Sylar...
驱使着生物的随机性
That drives the randomness of creation.
因为 这就是我
Because it's me.
无论是你的佩里爸爸 伯奈特妈妈
Papa Petrelli, mama Bennet...
我们别理那些无聊的事
We put all that nonsense behind us.
当然是我
Of course it's me.
我们的能力的确超人
These abilities allow us to do superhuman things,
20年和一个领养来的女儿
20 years and an adopted daughter.
我到这来是为了阻止追我们的特工
I came here to stop those agents from coming after us.
我会一直追杀你
I'll keep trying to kill you.
被无形之火紧紧相连
Joined together by invisible flame.
只要我活着
For the rest of my life.
没事的
It's all right.
你在这等我把这烂摊子收拾好
Lay low until I can clean this whole mess up.
不再是加布里艾尔·格雷
No longer Gabriel Gray.
政♥治♥手段
Politicians.
我们却与孤独并存
We are also merely individuals.
等我吸收了他所有的记忆之后
Right after I absorb all of his memories.
不仅仅是改变了外表
The changes don't just happen on the outside, either.
我们前几天一直在一起
We've spent a lot of time together over the past few days.
没关系
That's all right.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
得感谢今天情报局的消息灵通
The secret service did a hell of a job today.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表