剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Did they come?
他们来了吗
Did who come?
谁
I don't know but you're in danger.
我不知道 但你有危险
I heard Angela and Nathan talking
我听到安吉拉和内森的谈话了
About sending someone to take you down.
要派人来抓你
Take me down huh?
抓我
I came to warn you.
我来警告你
It's happening again.
又来了
Sylar the company-- they are planning something.
塞拉 公♥司♥ 他们在预谋什么
I don't know anything about that
我根本不知道
But something weird is happening to me.
有些奇怪的事发生在我身上
Weird like what?
怎么奇怪
I made these drawings.
我画了这些
Except the thing is I don't draw
这个不是我画的
Or at least I couldn't until now.
至少是现在
What does this have to do with anything?
这关系到什么
They're supposed to come true I think
我想他们真的会来
But they don't make any sense to me.
但是对我们没啥影响
Is that supposed to be us?
这个画上是我们吗
You're right.
是的
That's us right now.
这是我们 的确是的
What is that on your neck?
你脖子上是什么
I know we have dinner plans.
我们事先说过去吃晚饭的
There's just some things
有些事情
I need to talk to you about
我要和你谈谈
That can't wait.
实在等不及了
Okay.
好
I can only imagine how you feel about
我能想象到你的感觉
Me after...
在我...
Disowning you the way I did.
和你划清界限之后
It was selfish arrogant...
自私 自大...
Obsessive.
太过强势
Those are your better qualities Nathan.
那是你的优良品质 内森
I know it hasn't been easy
我知道这并非易事
Losing me as a brother and a friend.
失去了既是兄弟又是朋友的我
You need to know what I'm doing
你要知道我在干什么
Is hugely important for this country.
这对我们的国家极其重要
For the world.
为了这个世界
I want to give you the chance to understand that
我希望借此机会让你理解
Before you make a decision
在你做决定之前
That may change your life forever.
那也许会改变你一生
I'm not making any decisions.
我没有做决定
Okay I'm just trying to live my life as normally as I can.
我只是努力去过正常人的生活
That's just it Pete. You're not normal.
问题就在这 彼得 你并非常人
Pete please...
彼得 请听我说...
Tell me you understand that so I can make arrangements
说你理解了 让我好做安排
And provide you with the protection that you need.
你会得到应有的保护
Tell me you understand.
说你可以理解吧
What are you asking me this?
你问我做什么呢
What is it that you're looking for me to say?
你到底想要我说什么
I'm looking for you to tell me you're with me
我希望你站在我这边
And then I'll leave.
然后我就可以走了
I can't do that.
我办不到
No I won't do that.
不 我不会那样做
Look I don't know what you're up to
听着 我不知道你想干什么
But if it is what I think it is
不过如果和我所想的一样
I'm gonna fight you with every breath that I have.
只要我活着就会和你对抗到底
I swear to god.
我向上帝发誓
Okay.
好吧
Hey give your big brother a hug?
给你大哥一个拥抱好吗
Of course.
没问题
I'm sorry Pete.
对不起 彼得
Don't hurt him.
不要伤害他
Hello?
你好
Anybody home?
有人在吗
Mr. Gray?
格雷先生
Who are you?
你是谁
I said who are you?
我说了 你是谁
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Agent Daniel Simmons.
丹尼尔.西蒙斯探员
All right agent Simmons
很好 西蒙斯
Where's the man that lives in this house?
这房♥子里的人去哪了
Where's Mr. Gray? I don't know.
格雷先生去哪了 我不知道
Then we'll ask another question.
那我再问一个问题
I walked into a trap. Who sent you?
我落入了你的圈套 是谁派你来的
A challenge...fine.
挑衅我 很好
I like a challenge.
我就喜欢挑衅
Password. Password...
密♥码♥ 密♥码♥
"Someone important to me"...
对我很重要的人
Kaito
海东
Kensei
剑圣
Ando
安藤
Hiro
阿宽
We have a couple of situations.
我们碰上了一些麻烦
Let me guess... Sylar.
让我猜猜 塞拉
We've lost communication with the team.
我们和团队失去了联♥系♥
I told you to put a bullet in the back of his head.
我告诉过你就在他后脑勺开一枪
Right here.
就在这
The last thing I need is a body count to try and explain.
我最讨厌解释
We're sending a clean-up crew
我们叫了个清理队
But there's something else.
不过有些别的收获
Uncuff her.
解开她的手铐
Give us a minute.
给我们一点时间
I hate you.
我恨你
I know.
我知道
You're never gonna get away with this.
你会遭到报应的
Someday you might forgive me Claire.
也许哪天你会原谅我 克莱尔
Someday you might not.
也许不会
The important thing is that you get home right now
重要的是你现在回家了
And forget everything you've just seen.
忘记你刚才看到的一切
What makes you think I'm gonna do that?
是什么让你认为我会那样做
What are you gonna threaten my family?
你会用我的家人来威胁我
Claire I have given you a free pass.
克莱尔 我已经给你自♥由♥了
Don't make me change my mind.
不要让我改变主意
No.
不
Where are you taking them?
你要把他们带去哪
Flight 195. You are cleared for takeoff.
195航♥班♥ 检查完毕可以起飞
Hiro.
阿宽
Peter. Peter it's me.
彼得 彼得 是我
Come on wake up.
快醒醒
Come on we need to get everyone out of here.
我们要把其他人弄出去
We need to break these shackles.
我们得打坏这些手铐
I don't have strength anymore.
我已经没有超能力了
Suresh.
苏雷什
Take this stuff off.
取下这个罩子
Suresh?
苏雷什
Come on wake up.
快醒醒
Come on wake up.
快醒醒
Wake everybody up.
把大家都唤醒
Go to the cockpit!
去驾驶舱
We're gonna make an unexpected landing.
我们要实施迫降
Claire?
克莱尔
Mayday mayday mayday!
求救 求救 求救
Den mother 3-1 going down!
3-1次童子军训导号♥正在下落
Bearing two-four-five at nine-eight
方向245 高度98
Off walnut ridge vortac!
关闭胡桃脊导航系统
We have lost pressure! Mayday mayday!
机舱中压力正在减小 求救
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表