剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
It's like a ghost town.
感觉阴森森的 就像个鬼城
Who is that?
那是谁
Her name is, uh, angela petrelli.
她叫安吉拉·佩里
Petrelli.
佩里
What's wrong with her? I don't know.
她怎么了 我不知道
Mrs. petrelli.
佩里夫人
What is it? what did you see?
怎么了 你看到了什么
I gotta help her.
我得帮帮她
I better get a nurse.
还是去叫个护士来吧
Didn't expect you so soon.
没想到你这么快就来了
Matt parkman's at primatech.
马特·帕克曼现在在普瑞马特公♥司♥
He's trying to help your wife.
他正想救你妻子
Did you do that to her?
是你做的吗
Mrs. petrelli will be fine.
佩里夫人会好起来的
Can we leave matt out of this?
我们能不把马特牵扯进来吗
You know, if you're unhappy,
你知道的 如果你感到不快乐
I can always arrange for you
我都会为你安排
To go back to your previous life.
让你回到以前的生活
Just tell me what I'm supposed to do.
告诉我该怎么做
Stay with parkman.
和帕克曼呆在一起
And if he tries to help your wife?
如果他要帮助你妻子呢
Then I'll be waiting.
那我就等着
Okay, we'll go and then we'll separate.
现在我们分开跑
Separate?
分开跑
I told you. you have to go home.
我告诉过你 你得回家
I'm not going home, peter.
彼得 我不回家
You still have a chance, claire.
克莱尔 你还有机会
I left home so I could fight these people,
我离开家 就是为了同这些人斗争
And I have.
我这样做过
I can protect myself now.
我现在能保护自己
I can protect you.
还能保护你
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
What's this all about?
你在说什么
Look, that alley back there,
你看那个巷子
That's where you kill me.
那是你杀我的地方
What?
什么
In the future, you find me,
未来 你找到我
And you shoot me.
然后开枪打我
Twice. right in the chest.
对着腹部开了两枪
What are you talking about? why would I do that?
你在说什么 我为什么要那样做
Because what you're becoming is a killer.
因为你会变成一个杀手
And I'm trying really hard to make sure
我在努力确保
That future that I saw does not come true.
我看到的事不会发生
And I don't know if I can do it.
我不知道是否能做到
Because everything that happens,
因为现在发生的一切
Everything, you're still becoming this woman who--
一切都暗示着你会变成
Who what?
变成谁
Who kills you?
杀你的人吗
Stop saying that.
别说了
Claire, just go home.
克莱尔 回家吧
Please.
拜托
No.
不
It's not gonna happen.
事情不会变成那样的
And it's all your fault.
都是你的错
You should have never come to odessa to save me.
你不该来敖德萨救我
You should have never become my friend or my hero.
你不该成为我的朋友 或者我的恩人
And now I can't leave you
我现在不能离开你
Because I have a favor to return.
因为我要报恩
Run.
快跑
Go.
快走
You want him, you're gonna have to go through me.
你们想要他 得先过我这一关
You can't fight it, claire.
你斗不过我们的 克莱尔
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
Oh, 'cause we didn't come for peter.
因为我们不是来找彼得的
We came for you.
我们是来找你的
No!
不
Get off of me!
放开我
No!
不
No! let me go!
不 放开我
Would you stop fooling around and pay attention?
你能别玩了 专心点吗
The fate of the world depends on it.
事关世界存亡
Okay.. So if I'm really twenty-eight years old
如果我真有28岁了
Then I don't have to go to school anymore, right?
那我就不用上学了吧
That's right.
对呀
But what's more important than that
但还有更重要的事情就是
Is that you have an amazing ability...
你有超能力
Like a superhero!
就像超级英雄
Superhero?
超级英雄
I can fly?
我能飞吗
I can fly? Lift a car?
我能飞 把汽车举起来吗
You are master of the time-space continuum.
你精通时空转换
You can stop time,
你能让时间停止
Teleport to any location,
随意传送
Even travel throught time.
甚至还能穿梭时空
Come on...
说什么呢...
You mean, like Star Trek?
你是说 像《星际迷航》里那样吗
Sort of , yeah.
有点像
You just close your eyes and concentrate and it happens.
你闭上眼 集中精力就可以
Like this.
像这样
That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
傻死了
Just try it!
你试试呀
You have to try harder.
再用力些
Make your cheeks wobble.
抖动你的脸
I almost had it!
我做到了一些
That's amazing!
很神奇
Good. Now try again.
好的 再试一次
I did it!
做到了
You did it!
你做到了
We've got a lot of work to do.
我们还有很多事要做
I couldn't find anyone. There's no one here.
我找不到人 这里一个人也没有
I gotta try and get inside her head.
我得再试着进入她的大脑
See if I can unlock what's holding her.
看看我能不能解开束缚她的东西
Is that safe?
那样安全吗
Can you get hurt?
你会不会受伤
I do not know
我不知道
I've only done it one other time.
我以前只做过一次
With my dad.
和我父亲
How'd that work out?
结果怎样
What do you need me to do?
我能做些什么
Just stay here and keep an eye on me, okay?
呆在这里看着我 好吗
I might disappear for a while.
我可能会消失一会儿
In there.
进入她的大脑
But I'll be back. I'll be okay.
但我会回来的 会没事的
Just knowing that you're here's gonna help.
你守在我身边就好
Matt?
马特
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗
Murderer!
凶手
Murderer!
杀人犯
I didn't want to kill him.
我并不想杀他
I didn't want to kill any of them.
我谁都不想杀
You know that.
你是知道的
You saved my life. remember, elle?
你救过我 还记得吗 艾尔
You know the pain I feel over this.
你知道我的痛苦
The urge. but I'm not gonna let it control me.
那种欲望 我不会让它控制我的
Not anymore.
再也不会了
I'll kill you, I swear to god!
我要杀了你 我发誓
I'll kill you, I swear to god! I will kill you!
我要杀了你 我发誓 我要杀了你
I understand.
我理解
You need to let it out.
你需要发泄
The anger.
愤怒
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表