剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
And you're in it as president of the United States.
知道你会成为美国总统
That is where you belong, Nathan.
这就是你的归属 内森
And I belong there with you.
而我是属于你的
We'd like to call it "intelligent design."
我们喜欢称其为"才智设计"
Until now abilities have been random,
因为到目前为止 超能力都是随机的
Given to good people and bad,
好人有 坏人也有
Whether they deserve them or not.
不管他们是不是配得上它
When we perfect the formula,
当我们进一步完善分子式时
We get to choose who gets what power.
我们就能让人得到指定的超能力
And we have chosen the best.
我们从中选出最好的
Meet the future.
看看未来吧
Fall in!
集♥合♥
A-ten-hut!
立正
Okay, almost there.
好了 快到了
Hang in there.
再坚持一下
Oh, gosh.
天啊
Come on. Hang in there.
拜托 坚持一下就好
Okay, here we go.
好了 马上就好
Oh, my gosh, let me help you.
天哪 我来帮你一下
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Oh, my husband bailed on me.
我真是受够我老公了
Our first day with an adopted baby,
收养宝宝的第一天
And he had to go back to work.
他还要回去工作
Oh, my gosh, thank you. No worries.
天啊 谢谢 没事
I'm Bonnie, by the way.
我叫邦妮
I'm staying next door with the Monacos.
就住在隔壁摩纳哥家
I'm their niece.
我是她们的侄女
Hi, Bonnie. I'm Sandra.
你好 邦妮 我叫桑德拉
Thank you so much. Put them anywhere.
太感谢你了 放在那就行
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, baby girl.
来吧 宝宝
Here we go.
我们到啦
We made it home.
到家啦
Nice place.
你家不错呀
She's probably just wet
她说不定尿裤子了
And doesn't know how to tell you yet.
就是不知道怎么说
Let's see.
让我看看
Up we go.
到这来
There we go.
好的
Yeah, she's definitely wet.
确实 全湿透了
You want me to change her? Sure.
要我帮她换尿布吗 好啊
There we go.
我们走啦
There we go, little one.
就在这吧 小宝宝
There we go.
好啦
I'm so glad I ran into you.
真高兴 你跑来帮我
To be honest, I'm a little overwhelmed.
老实说 我有点不知所措
She's so little.
她那么小
And I'm completely unprepared.
而且我都没准备好
I don't have a clue about how to take care of a baby.
不知道该怎么照顾个婴儿
Well, I have a feeling you'll do just fine.
我觉得你会做得很好的
Besides, I have major babysitting skills.
顺便说句 对看孩子我还是有点基础的
I could teach you a thing or two if you want.
你要愿意 我能教教你
That would be great.
那太好了
What about your husband, is he good with kids?
你丈夫呢 他对看孩子在行吗
Not really.
不是很在行
Noah's very busy at work.
诺亚工作太忙了
He just got a promotion.
他刚刚被晋职
Apparently he is, um--
很显然 他...
He's very good at what he does.
对工作更得心应手了
I'll bet he is.
我想也是
All done.
弄好拉
There we go.
抱抱
Thank you.
谢谢
There we go.
好啦
Oh, it's so strange.
真是太奇怪了
I've only known Claire a few hours,
我刚认识小克莱尔几小时
And I'm so in love with her.
就这么喜欢她了
I think she knows that.
我想她知道的
Yeah.
是啊
Don't let her out of your sight, okay?
多注意她点儿 好吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Oh, I just mean that
其实我是说
She's gonna grow up really fast.
她会很快长大
Believe me, I am gonna watch her like a hawk.
放心吧 我会照看好她的
Hi, baby girl.
乖女儿
Sue Lander's Office, Present Day
苏·兰德斯 办公室 当今时空
Hey, Sue, is it really your birthday?
苏 今天真的是你的生日
Hey, birthday girl!
生日女孩
Sue Landers?
苏·兰德斯吗
Special delivery.
你的快件
You're lying.
你在说谎
You're not here to make a delivery.
你不是来送快件的
Impressive. How did you do that?
厉害 你怎么知道的
What do you want?
你想要做什么
To understand what you do.
搞清楚你的能力
Human lie detector, how does that work?
人体测谎仪 是怎样运作的
When someone tells a lie, does it tingle?
别人说谎的时候 你会感到疼吗
How did you know about me?
你怎么知道这些的
Who are you?
你是谁
Someone who covets your ability.
觊觎你能力的人
I have to find out the truth about something.
我需要知道一些事情的真♥相♥
No, you don't.
不 你不想
Trust me.
相信我
I'm sure it's hard,
我知道这很难
Seeing the ugly truth at every turn.
时时被丑陋的真♥相♥包围
It must make it hard to trust anyone.
你很难信任别人
It's not gonna hurt a bit.
这一点都不疼
Got me.
答对了
That's a lie.
我在说谎
I almost forgot how good this feels.
我几乎忘了这感觉有多爽
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Cake.
蛋糕
Tell me what you know about this program.
说说你对这个项目了解多少
It's gonna make us better marines, sir.
让我们更具战斗力
Yeah. But how?
是啊 怎样实现
Not exactly sure.
不太清楚
Some kind of drug. I'm told it's safe.
某种药物吧 他们告诉我很安全
Sergeant, I want you to know
警官 我想让你明白
Exactly what it is you've signed up for.
这一切意味着什么
The drug that we're developing,
我们开♥发♥的这种药
It'll change your life
会改变你的生活
In ways you can't possibly imagine.
以一种你无法想像的方式
Forever.
永远的改变
I get it, sir, but I have my reasons.
我明白 长官 我自有主见
I did two tours in Iraq.
我去过两次伊♥拉♥克♥
In the last mission, last tour,
上一次执行任务的时候
Rpg took out our humvee
我们的兵车被火箭弹击中
Three klicks south of Kirkut.
在科威特以南三公里的地方
Boatload of hadjis has us pinned down,
我们被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥包围
And we fought as best we could.
我们尽全力战斗
End of the day though,
可到最后
12 of us went in, only 2 came out.
12个人中只活了两个
That's tough.
很不幸
The trip back to stateside,
返程的时候
I couldn't help thinking,
我一直在想
"Why couldn't I have been better?"
为什么我不能做得更好些
You're being too hard on yourself, Marine.
你对自己太苛刻了
Everybody says that.
每个人都那么说
You're only human.
你只是个人
If only I was more than that,
如果我更强大些
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表