剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
In the Campbell household.
患有机能障碍症
You bastard you better leave him--
你这个畜生 你最好离他...
But I understand.
但是我能理解
Single mom troubled teenage son
单身妈妈 问题青少年
And judging from that pathetic alimony check I found
我看过了 你只有靠那离婚赡养费
I'd say dad took off quite some time ago.
我不得不说爸爸离开有好一段时间了
What are you doing to her?
你要对她做什么
Only what you wished you could have done years ago.
做你几年前就想做的事
No--stop.
不 住手
You're lying.
你在说谎
Agent Simmons Mary is losing
西蒙斯警官 玛丽开始
Her patience.
失去耐心了
Isn't it your job to protect her from monsters like me?
让她远离我这样的恶人 不是你的职责吗
He's not going to talk. Let her go.
他不会理你的 放开她
You said that 'cause you care kid?
你说过 因为你在乎 是不是 孩子
Or is that just a preconditioned response
或者那只是一个潜意识的回答
Cause mommy drew the short straw?
因为你妈妈就要不行了
What do you know about me?
你了解我吗
Mom's a drone and dad abandoned you.
妈妈不务正业 爸爸又抛弃了你
I know that rage Luke.
我知道那种盛怒 卢克
And I know that deep down
我知道那个事实
You'd like nothing more than to see her blood
你迫不及待地想见到她的鲜血
All over the living room floor.
流满了整个地板
Go to hell!
去死吧你
Well well.
好啊
It's a small world.
世界真小啊
You're really need to talk.
咱们得好好谈谈
So many good men devoted soldiers all dead.
有很多好人 大无畏的士兵 都死了
I don't care who your daddy is.
我不在乎你♥爸♥爸是谁
This is your fault.
这是你的错
My fault?
我的错
You're the ones who started it.
你是整个事件的导火索
You hunted us.
是你来找我们的
I read your file cheerleader.
我看过你的档案 啦啦队队长
I know how you heal.
有自愈能力
Like that Sylar.
就像塞拉
I'm nothing like him.
我才不像他
One shot to the back of the head.
只要朝后脑来一枪
That's all it takes.
你就死定了
I told you to stay away from my daughter.
我跟你说过离我女儿远点
Claire!
克莱尔
Get her outta here.
带她离开这儿
I'll take her home.
我会带她回家的
Bennet.
伯奈特
He would have done it.
他会那么做
He would have pulled the trigger.
他会扣动扳机的
In a heartbeat.
就差那么一秒钟
Once they target you they won't stop.
他们一旦锁定目标 就不会停下来
They'll go after me your mom Lyle
他们会跟着我 还有你妈妈和莱尔
Whatever it takes to bring you down.
为了击垮你 不惜一切代价
What are we gonna do?
我们要做什么
Right now...
此时此刻...
Nothing.
什么都不要做
Go home.
回家
Live that normal life you always said you wanted.
就像你说过的 让你的生活恢复正常
What about Peter?
那彼得怎么办
The others?
还有其他人
I'll do what I can.
我会尽我所能
Come on.
来吧
How many more casualties are we gonna take
在你达到目的之前
Before you get it?
我们还要有多大的伤亡
I thought I told you to stand down.
我记得我告诉过你 暂时放弃
You've been giving a lot of orders today senator.
你今天给了太多命令了 参议员
Is there something you'd like to talk to me about?
你是不是有话想说
How'd you think this was gonna go?
你觉得会怎么样
That these people of yours would lie down?
你的人会投降吗
Give up?
放弃吗
Treat us as liberators?
把我们当解放者吗
Right now you're the president's golden boy.
现在 你是总统的宠儿
You pull this off you can write your own ticket.
你干的不错 可以自订身价了
The downside is it goes south
不利之处是 它往南了
You can kiss your political career good-bye.
你可以告别你的政♥治♥生涯了
Go back to playing house in your mama's mansion.
回你妈妈的房♥里玩去吧
We're all replaceable.
我们的人是源源不断的
Some of us more than others.
总有人比他们强的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Petrelli.
佩里
Nathan it's me.
内森 是我
One second.
等下
You're calling the shots. for now.
你现在胸有成竹了
And I'll clean up your mess this time
这次我会收拾掉你的麻烦
But if your affection for these animals
不过如果你对这些动物有感情的话
Costs me any more men. They're not animals.
花掉我更多人力 他们不是动物
People.
他们是人
Say it with me.
跟我说
I don't want to have to tell you again.
我不想再说一遍
Tracy. I heard.
特蕾西 我听到了
So that's the kind of killer that you're working with now?
这就是和你一起工作的杀手吗
You need to give yourself up now.
你现在该去自首
I can promise you won't get hurt.
我保证你不会受伤
Your promises haven't been worth much lately.
你的保证最近都没啥意义
You'll have to do better.
你不得不做好点
This isn't a negotiation.
这不是谈判
You don't have anything I want.
你已经没有我想要的东西了
I have Peter.
我有彼得
Okay I'm listening.
好的 我在听
I want my old life back.
我想过回原来的生活
I give you Peter
我给你彼得
My part in this gets written off as never happened.
我的那份 一笔勾销当没发生过
I go back to my apple martinis and overpaid lobbyists.
我要我的苹果马提尼酒和高待遇议员
How do you want to do this?
那我要如何给你这些
Mile marker 47.
47号♥标志牌
There's an old historical site near the road.
路边的一个历史旅游景点
Three hours.
3个小时
And come alone.
一个人来
If I even see one pair of boots...
如果多看到一双鞋...
No tricks.
别耍花样
You can trust me Tracy.
你该相信我 特蕾西
He's on his way.
他在路上了
Show me.
让我看
Some stuff melts. Some burns.
有的融化 有的烧毁
Water boils. Kinda like a microwave.
水沸腾了 有点像微波
That's very impressive.
非常吸引人
You should see what happens around pacemakers.
你该看看起搏器附近发生了什么
You know I heard you at the door.
你知道 我在门边听到你的声音
That kid you hit at school he didn't call your mother
那个在学校打你的孩子
A whore; you lied.
他没叫你妈妈妓♥女♥ 你撒谎了
You do that a lot.
你经常那样
Why do you care?
你为什么在乎这个
Because you live a half a block down from my father.
因为你离我爸住的地方有半个街区
If that's a coincidence
如果是巧合
God's improved his sense of humor.
上帝更搞笑了
You're wrong.
你错了
I'm no one.
我不是谁
I'm not. I don't have any friends.
我不是 我没什么朋友
Shoplift crap I don't even want.
我都不想偷东西
Sell my ritalin to meth mouths at school.
在学校卖♥♥兴♥奋♥剂♥
Luke stop--
卢克 停下来
No no don't worry.
不 不 别着急
He's lying. At least about the drugs.
他在说谎 至少 那些药
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表