剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
帕克曼 你到底想对她做什么
Parkman. What the hell did you do to her?
我告诉过你 这是最后一刻
I told you. This was all last minute.
他知道马特在哪吗
He knows where he is?
-喂 -爸爸
- Hello. - Dad.
给你另外找了个任务
Got another assignment for you.
莱尔 你要什么
Lyle, what do you need?
你杀死了她
You killed her?
我不信任你了
I don't trust you.
-我是中村宽 -我知道
- This is Hiro Kakamura.- Yes, I know.
对不起 非常对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
再见 莫欣德
Good-bye, Mohinder.
他没法让詹姆斯·马丁落单的
Not right under your nose.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们让你来的 是不是
They sent you to me, didn't they?
你曾经是我的一切 雅各布
You were everything to me, Jakob.
等等
Wait.
这是个谎言 阿丽娜 一个谎言
It's a lie, Alena, a lie.
什么倒霉事啊
I don't believe this.
停下来 阿丽娜 不要听他的
Stop, Alena. Don't listen to him.
我始终不明白你是怎么做到的
I never did catch how you pulled it off.
马特 我们要好好谈谈
Matt, please, let's just talk about this.
在执行一个任务
On a mission.
塞拉会变形了
Sylar's a shape-shifter.
我这次不能再离开你了
I can't leave you this one.
让你相信虚假的事情
Make you believe things that aren't real.
克莱尔很安全 你知道怎么做
Claire is safe. You know how this works.
这是报复 你是想让他死吗
So it's revenge. You just want to see him die?
给我一个机会证明自己
Give me a chance to prove myself.
起来
Get up.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
求你了
Please.
但我现在意识到这是个错误
But I realize now that was a mistake.
这是为你杀人而作的掩护
It's cover so you can go around shooting at people.
上次是用玻璃弄死他的
Last time it was glass.
我和你一样 被一连串的问题困扰
I was surrounded by basket cases like you.
够了
Enough.
很抱歉 打扰到你繁忙的工作没
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting your busy day?
没错 找到马特·帕克曼对我们很重要
Yes, it is important that we find Matt Parkman.
但他配不上你
But he does not deserve you.
就是这个地方 彼得
This is the place, Peter.
拜托
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you for all that.
我很快就能完成工作
Look, I'll be done with my work here soon.
要演戏呀
For show.
你一定渴望已久
You're salivating.
我很快就会回华盛顿的
I'll be back in Washington before you know it.
妈妈 我还是不明白我们在这干嘛
I still don't understand what we're doing out here, mom.
我不能再坐以待毙 诺亚
I am not gonna sit home any longer, Noah.
说英文 阿丽娜
In English, Alena.
他们把我的地址给了你 对吧
They gave you my address, right?
趁早抽身
Get out while you can.
我不明白
I don't understand.
所有人 不许动
Everybody, freeze.
恩 我们想到东海岸
Yes, we are trying to get to the east coast
他变成你的样子 来找我
He came to me as you.
被背叛了 很生气
Betrayed. Angry.
梦想着飞到天堂上去
Daring to fly into the heavens.
了结一些事情
Just have a few loose ends to tie up.
在我家房♥子的监控录像中看见的吧
From the surveillance cameras watching my house?
我们要团结一致
We need to bring this family together.
我是真心的
It's not a lie.
我有儿子了
I have a son.
你刚才可以说我是福斯特特工
You could have said I was agent Foster.
谢谢
Thank you.
这看起来是最安全的选择
It seemed the safest choice.
开枪吧
Go ahead.
多说一句你就没命了
You say another word and you die.
你碰到我 让我恢复了能力
You touched me and made my power go!
所以刚刚那个人只是客户吗
So the guy who was just here was a client?
没有脉搏 没有体温
No pulse. No body temp.
你一直在骗我
That you have perpetually lied to me,
好悬啊
Whoa. Close one.
我要给玛格勒喂一些药
Um, I'm supposed to give Muggles some kind of pill
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
干掉你和你的朋友更重要
Than putting you and your friends down.
好的 伯奈特先生 我给你发了电子邮件
Yes, Mr. Bennet, I was just emailing you now.
像是隔了十万八千里远
Looks like a million miles from nowhere.
他可以选择不杀 可是他还是杀了她
He had a choice, and he let her die.
进入你的生活 这是个奇迹
To have someone like Jakob come into your life.
火葬场 准备"烧烤"他了
Crematorium. Barbecue day.
雅各布和我在...
Jakob and I met through the...
现在我们得去救大马特·帕克曼
Now we have to save Big Matt Parkman.
他被分配了一个任务
He's been going on assignment
集中调查"伊卡洛斯行动"
Focusing on an "operation Icarus."
-妈 -他跌入了...
- Mom. - And he plunged...
快走 诺亚 诺亚
Leave. Noah, Noah.
伯奈特先生
Mr. Bennet.
不是让你找什么好方法去杀诺亚·伯奈特
It's not about you finding some clever way to kill Noah Bennet.
桑德拉 别放弃我们22年的婚姻
Now, Sandra, don't throw away 22 years of marriage.
褐色
Brown.
被换成六寸尖刺
Replaced by a six-inch metal spike.
因为我知道说出来后
Because I knew you couldn't possibly love
很遗憾 你们有这么多麻烦
Look,I'm sorry for all yours troubles.
-你是他同事 -是的
- You're from his work. - Yeah.
我根本不需要枪 不是吗
I wouldn't need this now, would I?
有个老朋友的头上被♥插♥了6英寸尖刺
Our old friend with a six-inch spike in his skull.
恶心的是...
The sick thing is...
很高兴见到你 雅各布
I'm so glad to see you,Jakob.
纹丝不动到纽约 我做不到啊
I can't stay like this all the way to New York!
-这就是他想要的 -滚
- This is exactly what he wants. - Get out!
斯特摩尔实验室 我是奈杰尔
Strathmore Labs. This is Nigel.
看来在60年代 我爸爸曾在
It appears my father was looking for information
在他心里根本就没有
In his world there's no room
他说他公♥司♥在全球范围内出♥售♥
He says his company sells all over the world.
我就知道没有你的帮助
I knew he couldn't have gotten to James Martin alone.
不 克莱尔很好 她半个小时前打过电♥话♥
No, Claire's fine. She called about a half an hour ago.
-阿丽娜 -你这个冷血怪物
- Alena. - Monster.
-我不是为了钱 -诺亚
- I'm not here for your money. - Noah.
或许我会忽略这个小可怜的求救哭声
Then maybe I'll overlook this pathetic little cry for help.
一个被政♥府♥放弃的项目里做调查
On an abandoned government project in the 1960s.
可是阿宽 马特变了
But...Hiro, Matt's changed.
现在吃惊吗
Are you surprised now?
我给伯奈特看了尸体
I showed bennet the body.
野狼沙漠
Coyote Sands.
26号♥大楼 华盛顿
Building 26, Washington, D.C.
但最后 男孩没有抵♥制♥住诱惑
But in the end, the boy couldn't resist.
保护孩子是我们的天性
It is our nature to protect our children.
在我经历了这些后 有个雅各布这样的人
After what I have been through, it is a miracle.
总要有人付房♥租吧
Someone's gonna have to pay for that.
但我现在见过你了
But now that I have you, I insist.
你又撒谎又背叛我
You're a liar and a betrayer.
这是什么
What is it?
抓住他
Get him!
马特 我知道达芙妮的事你很伤心
Matt, I know how you feel about Daphne.
你大老远来华盛顿 就为这个吗
This is the real reason you came all the way to Washington?
别跟我说日语
Oh, don't go getting all foreign on me.
也许你并不想抓他
Maybe you didn't really want to catch him.
还在华盛顿吧 我猜
Still in Washington, I'm afraid.
求你了 为了孩子们 别这样做
Please, the kids. Don't do this.
第九章 面对陌生的一切
Chapter Nine "Turn and face the strange"
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表