剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我也怀念那些日子
I miss it, too.
不准跳舞 更别说和黑人
No dancing. Not with a colored.
你做噩梦了
You had a nightmare.
因为你不能去 好吗
Because you can't, okay?
我看见你领了牛奶和饼干
I see you got the milk and cookies.
你有一个家
You have a family.
你应该给我们讲讲这个地方
You should've told us about this place.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
现在爱丽丝还活着
And now Alice is alive.
拜托了 只是...
Please, just...
因为你一直不了解这些痛苦
Because you never knew this pain.
一个三角形
A triangle.
或者说一个公♥司♥
A company.
以前也发生过这事
This has happened before.
你还梦到过其他什么
And what else have you dreamt about?
是时候回家了
It's time to go home.
爱丽丝
Alice!
你也是哦
So do you.
没别的意思
We didn't mean anything by it.
你瞎眼了吗
And you're blind.
不是什么暴民乱党
It's not like we're communists.
我父母
My parents.
在他们身上发生了怪事的人
That something strange is happening to them.
你们刚刚说什么呢
What were you talking about?
舞会快到了
Prom is coming.
爱因斯坦说过
Einstein said,
个人的生命
"The life of the individual has meaning“
我是个笨蛋
I was an idiot.
或许现在事情就不是这样了
Maybe things would've been different here.
我的脚很冷 "香蕉"
My feet are cold, Banana.
这是怎么回事
Where did this come from?
因为我记不清了
Cause I can't remember.
知道父母人品差
Less than.
在他们身上做实验的地方
It's where he experimented on them.
我要亲自去见她
I have to see her for myself.
唐可和塞拉在合作
Danko is working with Sylar.
你♥爸♥...
Your father...
你的口音听起来真好玩
You have a funny accent.
我想和爸妈在一起
I want to be with mom and dad.
我们都准备回去睡觉了
We're all going back to sleep.
是的
Yeah.
我向你保证
I promise.
你对自己要求太严了 莫欣德
You're being too hard on yourself, Mohinder.
他现在不是来了吗
But he's here, isn't he?
安吉拉 我能和你谈谈吗
Angela, can I talk with you?
我们都是怪物
We're freaks.
好的 大家都到了
Good. That's everybody.
好吧 你不是唯一一个意识到
Look, you're not the only one who's realized
我再也不会去见她了
I'm never going to see her again.
你看的最后一本是什么书
What was the last book you read?
说服他们
Someone.
印度 孟买♥♥
Bombay, India.
生老病死
Digging up graves.
不会再尖叫了吗
No more screaming?
我真不知道大都会队会打败太空人队
I couldn't have known the Mets were gonna beat the Astros.
欢迎来到野狼沙漠
Welcome to crapola sands.
他们杀了数百个
They killed hundreds.
你不明白
You don't know that.
我试着从内部阻止他们
I tried to stop them from the inside.
我
I--
这里可以驱走我的恶梦
Is going to make my nightmares go away.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
我只是觉得你得看场比赛
I wanted to make sure you got to see a game
爱丽丝不见了
Alice is gone.
所有人都死了 除了他
Everyone died, he survived.
据我所知是用来震慑坏人的
It's alarming, I know.
听着 这是你的计划
Look, this is your plan.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你们说什么呢
What're you talking about?
我母亲带我来这里
My mother brought us here
你应该懂的
You should know that.
我知道我爸当初在这做过什么了
I think I know what my father was doing here.
真棒 我也要去
Cool, I'm coming too.
对 当然
Uh, yes, yes.
即使是对内森
Even for Nathan.
爱丽丝
Alice!
我答应她 不会丢下她一个人的
I promised her I'd never leave her alone.
你认为只要一谈及它们
That you think if you ever talk about it,
而不是一个探员
Not an agent.
我相信你
And I trusted you.
我帮你去找一双
I'll find you some.
为什么把他们的遗体挖出来
Why are we digging up those bodies?
众所周知 美国人♥民♥现在身处经济危机...
The American people are in financial crisis now...
你没必要再呆在这了
You don't have to stay here anymore.
昨晚我做了个梦
I had a dream last night.
现在是紧急播报
This is the emergency broadcast network.
我们试着让所有人都忘记
We made everyone forget.
苏雷什
Suresh...
把人当老鼠做实验
Experimenting on human guinea pigs.
实验室里找到的
In the lab.
那不会成真的
That's not going to happen.
我的梦境满是困惑
My dreams are confusing.
我们回家
Let's go home.
你以为我们在谈论谁
Who are we talking about?
那是一场噩梦 彼得
It's my nightmare, Peter.
我们只是想保证你们的安全
We want to keep you safe.
关于你的
About you.
我认为你们出现在女生的闺房♥不合适吧
I didn't think boys were allowed in the girls bunk.
严重的暴风雨即将到来
A severe storm warning is in effect.
你已经做好了继续前进的准备
Maybe you're ready to move on,
怎么稳住
How?
就是一些梦 很奇怪
They're dreams, they're confusing.
如果你认为我在读你思想的话
I'm not reading your mind
你不知道这儿发生过什么事
You don't know what happened here.
我父亲曾是纳粹博士
My father was Dr. Mengele?
我们想带给你们正式的欢迎
We wanted to give you the official welcome.
我还活着
I'm alive.
这里不允许这么做
We don't allow that in here.
我们必须要有人去
Come on, we have to convince them.
那些你感到惭愧的东西
Something you are so ashamed of
三条波浪线
Three wavy lines.
1961年
1961...
他来找我
He came for me.
你的梦
Your dream.
你想念以前的舞会
You missed your prom,
我们很快就回来
We'll be right back.
痛苦和愤怒
With fear and pain and anger.
现在 我不确定是否还想继续了解下去
Now, I'm not so sure I want to know.
-试图去救你 -原来是你...
- I was trying to save you. - You...
安吉拉和爱丽丝·肖
Angela and Alice Shaw.
我永远都会陪着你
I will always be there for you.
你劝我和他一起去看季后赛
And you convinced me to go to the play-offs with him.
我不走
No!
是你...
You...
如果我们不一起来这儿
And if we don't come together,
没人能知道我们
No one can know about us.
有很大的区别
There's a big difference.
就会止不住哭泣
You might never stop crying?
齐默曼博士会给你们带路的
Dr. Zimmerman will show you the way.
彼得 你知道吗 没有人能像你这样
Pete, you know, nobody can look down their nose at me
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表