剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你不会是在帮他吧
You're not helping him, are you?
你真的要和我正面交锋吗
Do you really want to push my hand?
我自己从后门溜出去 然后逃之夭夭
Maybe I can slip out back. Make a run for it.
回家去找妈妈吧 卢克
Go home to your mother, Luke.
我也是
Me either.
我只说一遍 你知道我手上有什么
I'm only gonna say this once. You know what I took.
-看 又见故人来 -反抗者
- Look. Your friend is back. - Rebel?
我明白你的意思 我也有些事要告诉你
I know what you meant, and I've got news for you.
悠着点
Nice and easy.
因为我毫无保留地爱他
Cause I fell in love with him, warts and all.
马特...
Matt...
为什么
Why?
让他听上去就像富兰克林·罗杰斯先生
You made him sound like Mr. Freakin' rogers.
要是你杀了我 就正中我下怀
If you kill me, I'll get exactly what i want.
听着 彼得... 他窃取了机密文件
Look, Peter... He stole dangerous files.
我们要确保她行为得当
Making sure she's behaving herself?
说不定他们现在正在监视我们呢
They're probably watching us right now.
快走 快 快 快
Go! Go, go, go!
钱是放在玛格勒先生的橡皮玩具鞋里的
You know, the money I keep In Mr. Muggle's rubber sneaker.
我来过这
I've been here before.
比你和你♥爸♥爸想象中的要强很多
Much stronger than either you or your father think.
我们在找什么呢
So what are we looking for?
你没事吧
You okay?
不
No.
他们在监视我们 尤其是你
They're watching us. They're watching you.
在杜邦圆环那边租了间单间
Got a one-bedroom in dupont circle.
你是这世界上最厉害的人
You're the most powerful dude on the planet.
我还是不知道为什么你要为我做这些
I still don't know why you're doing all this for me.
我爸爸对我做过些什么
My father did something to me.
我现在只是尽我的职责做事
Now I do what I need to do.
不 我没想伤害任何人
No, I don't want to hurt anyone.
-北内部拉斯加大道4001号♥ -在新闻网络附近
- 4001 North Nebraska avenue. - Next to the network news.
对26号♥大楼的运作情况
Knows we're building 26s.
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes...
做什么 救你的命还是拯救世界
Doing what, saving your life or trying to save the world?
我这就去走廊吃饭
I'll just finish my lunch in the hall.
听着 马特 当你在读伯奈特的思想时
Look, Matt, when you were in Bennet's head,
不一定哦
Maybe not.
先生 看看这里
Sir, take a look at this.
我并不想把你拖下水
You know I didn't mean to drag you into all of this.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
你在玩火上身 克莱尔
What you're doing is extremely dangerous, Claire.
我们都是稀有动物
Well, we're an endangered species.
马特
Matt.
过来 那是我们
Come here. That's us. Huh.
让你意识到你所做的一切
Must've realized there'd be consequences
我告诉你的去做 明白吗
Exactly what I tell you, got it?
那些游泳池清洁工在外面呆了
Those pool cleaners have been parked out there
要是饿了 沿途有汉堡店
If you're hungry, there's a burger place up the road.
我知道那种感觉
I remember that feeling.
是的 不过谁知道另一半人能有多快乐
Yeah, but who knows how happy that other half is.
不管怎样他是个糟糕的司机
He's a terrible driver anyway.
你为什么...
Why did you...
整个世界都会知道你做了什么
And the world will see What you're doing.
它无情地吞噬着我的灵魂
It eats away at your soul.
曼哈顿
Manhattan.
你可以在没有人认得你的地方
You could start over, become a new person...
妈妈 我不得不这样做
Mom, I have to do this.
来吧
Come on.
贝司手 帅呆了
Bass player.So cute!
他们到底怎么进去的
How the hell did they get in here?
也许你和爸爸还会在一起
Maybe you and dad would still be together.
好的
Okay.
很好 你们想错了 对吗
Well, that would be wrong, wouldn't it?
当然
Absolutely.
最近扩大了爱国者法案
Has recently broadened the reach of the patriot act.
想象下我们可以看电影 轻松的言情片
Figure we could watch a movie. Some happy love story.
你要去哪
Where you going?
快去
Go.
伯奈特 你了解我
Bennet, you know me.
1980年
你别来掺和 我们走
Just stay out of my way. Let's go.
多亏你的大度 我才能过上平静的生活
I can live my life in peace, thanks to your generosity.
把什么都弄得复杂起来了
Making everything so much harder.
先生 我们有线索了
Sir, we have a lead.
一件件来
One life at a time.
我要和你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
无论用何种方式都要抓住他们
And should be taken down by any means necessary.
一手交人 一手交货
One life at a time.
现在把驾照给我
Drivers license, please. Now.
50英里内没有任何异常
No communications within 50 miles.
也是超能力者
He has an ability.
我不信你就这样对那贱♥人♥
I cannot believe the way you stood up to that bitch.
那时我爸爸也在这
My father was here too.
这样只会两败俱伤
This is only gonna end badly.
他竟把我胳膊当作烟灰缸
He used my arm as an ashtray instead.
女士先生们 请这边看过来
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
万一他说的是真的呢
And what if he's telling the truth?
不
No...
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我弟不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorist? My brother's not a terrorist.
我
Mine.
而我刚好要发泄情感
And I need to express my feelings.
还非常积极向上 不像你 小姐
And an enterprising one, not unlike you, young lady.
我得告诉你 小屁孩 没有逃亡
I got news for you, kid. There is no escape.
-妈妈 -不好意思
- Mom! - Sorry.
敌人都是要面子的 帕克曼 那就是你
The enemy has a face, Parkman. It's you.
妈妈 这位是亚历克斯
Mom, this is Alex.
不 不 我会想到办法的
No. No, I'll come up with something.
我说过她在帮他
I'm telling you she's helping him.
对于这些 我颇有同感
I've had a bit of experience with all this.
你也知道那些情况
You have all that information too.
是啊 我告诉过你 你父母
All right, i told you parents su--
我也不会和你在一起
I'm not really into the whole relationship thing right now.
他们不在这儿 你被下套了
They're not here. You're being set up.
还要一会儿
I need more time!
不过现在...
But now...
难以置信 你竟然懂得做假证
I cannot believe you know how to make a fake i.d.
是的 像一百万年前的事
Yeah, like a million years ago.
因为会让一切都容易点
It would just make everything easier.
这是足以摧毁你和整个组织的证据
I've got evidence against you and your entire organization.
我们不需要任何人 干什么
We don't need anyone. What?
不 不 我们很安全
No. No, we're fine.
没有
No.
行 你想在哪碰头
Fine. Where do you want to meet?
应该是结婚的人里面有一半
Okay, I think it's more like half of all marriages
有一点吧
A little.
-我们可以去抢劫老太太 -那不会发生了
- We could rob some old ladies. - That's not gonna happen.
抓住他们 追踪他们 把他们活抓回来
Hunt them, track them, and bring them home alive.
他们追来了 快走
They're coming. Get out!
好吗
Okay?
是啊
Yeah.
就要承担相应的后果
She can live with the consequences.
我马上下去
I'll be right down.
你来这儿干嘛
What the hell?!
利用这一点 我们可以扰乱他的思绪
We exploit that... We can disrupt his thoughts.
你为什么这么做 内森
Why...are you doing this, Nathan?
真的 你看 我手臂上还有证据
Seriously, look. I have the scars to prove it.
我的新男朋友
He's my new boyfriend.
感谢你为我所做的一切
I appreciate everything that you're doing.
我们要想办法为他赢得先机
We're gonna give him a head start.
彼得 我只是想帮你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表